The Student Room Group

Nottingham Trent Primary PGCE interview

Scroll to see replies

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 41
Original post by Teachertraining
tried ringing. no new information. in fact, confused me more!

Were they still saying middle of the week teachertraining? or would they not give a day?

Anyone else feel like they're part of an elaborate and rather cruel farce...? :-(
Reply 42
Fingers crossed for this week everyone - GTTR says Monday 14th at the latest.
Reply 43
tried ringing. no new information. in fact, confused me more!

What did she say that was confusing? I darent ring again as though she never asks for my name I'm sure she recognises my voice!!
Reply 44
Original post by MissKnibbs
Fingers crossed for this week everyone - GTTR says Monday 14th at the latest.

Now that would be a nice Valentine...if it was good news. Which bit of GTTR did you find that little nugget of information?

ah yes just seen it in the important dates section though not sure that will still be the case because of the delays that were out of their hands:s-smilie:
(edited 13 years ago)
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 46
Did you speak to a course representative or leader? Often phone calls from prospective students are put through to admin staff who (in the most polite way) don't have access to the most up-to-date information - I'm expecting 14th at the latest.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 48
That Feb deadline has already been moved once, but it did move before the allocations were sent out by the government so it was complete guesswork on the GTTR's front...so I'm hoping it'll stick, but technically the universities could argue they havn't had enough time I guess and there is the potential that GTTR will push it back again. Let's hope not though! :s-smilie:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 50
Yeah, I was just playing devil's advocate really. I really hope they don't too! Think part of me just can't take pinning my hopes on hearing by this or that date anymore after so many disappointments so I'm just kind of going along trying not to have a deadline in mind just in case!
Reply 51
Hi all!

I had my interview yesterday. They said that they had now received their place numbers, this is the last week of interviews and everyone should know by next week. I went in the office, to collect my belongings, and saw two piles of applications: offers and no offers ! So they are def on the case.
Reply 52
Original post by yilishibi
Hi all!

I had my interview yesterday. They said that they had now received their place numbers, this is the last week of interviews and everyone should know by next week. I went in the office, to collect my belongings, and saw two piles of applications: offers and no offers ! So they are def on the case.

this is such a relief to hear....now lets all hope we are on the offers pile!!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 54
Next week!!!!!
That means another weekend of chewing my nails! My 2nd choice is Lincoln and it starts in
April which means if I gained a place there it is now too late to hand in my ntice at school!
Original post by mrshorsy
Next week!!!!!
That means another weekend of chewing my nails! My 2nd choice is Lincoln and it starts in
April which means if I gained a place there it is now too late to hand in my ntice at school!

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 56
I hope you dont have to worry about your second choice :smile:

I hope we find out by the end of this week, as I don't want my application automatically being sent to my next choice (despite the stop decision).

What!! So if Trent dont reply we will be withdrawn aut0matically!!!??
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 58

I don't think they can do that, if on the 14th feb everyone who was on 'stop' was withdrawn automatically trent would have no one on the course.

And the 14th feb date has now been changed to the 28th feb... so hopefully the rumours that we will hear at the end of this week are true! Otherwise we could be waiting until the 28th :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending