The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

By the way, if someone could clarify regarding Tuesday's episode, because I'm not much of a club goer, if I was to go into a club and see two attractive ladies come in and I had an interest in one of them, when the opportunity arises, should I go over to her other mate and offer money for sex with her mate? Is that how it works in clubs?! Man, I've been missing out!

(For those not following, yes, it's a tick back to the pretty weird way the Whitney hooker storyline was initiated on that episode. Interesting how Janine plays a role and also when things are uncovered, how Ryan reacts? Would love if he kidnapped Janine and "tortured" here aka when Matthew Rose did to Steve, would be a great Xmas episode!)
Original post by Aky786UK
By the way, if someone could clarify regarding Tuesday's episode, because I'm not much of a club goer, if I was to go into a club and see two attractive ladies come in and I had an interest in one of them, when the opportunity arises, should I go over to her other mate and offer money for sex with her mate? Is that how it works in clubs?! Man, I've been missing out.

I think he just assumed she was a prostitute because she looked so slaggy, Janine going along with it is the weird part!
lolol at the Ron Jeremy lookalike in the background when Darren and Jodie entered the Vic. :rofl2:

AH YES GLENDA, FINALLY SHE SPILLS. :angry:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by TuckingFypo™
lolol at the Ron Jeremy lookalike in the background when Darren and Jodie entered the Vic. :rofl2:

AH YES GLENDA, FINALLY SHE SPILLS. :angry:

How's she going to explain that? ''Erm, I forgot to tell you before. Just remembered now :innocent: ''.
Original post by The Stig
How's she going to explain that? ''Erm, I forgot to tell you before. Just remembered now :innocent: ''.

Yeah, I'm not sure. Could go either way I guess, but knowing the way Glenda's character is represented.. Roxy will probably be more angry at her than Phil. :colonhash:
Reply 6445
Good ol' values are coming back...thankyou Eastenders. :congrats:
Original post by Hamesh
Good ol' values are coming back...thankyou Eastenders. :congrats:
:confused:

Why would Ian side with Phil? its not as if Phil will stop being bullying him or give him a day break. The amount of times that guy has walked into his house and made his life hell. There comes a time in a man's life, I stress man, that you ****ing grow some balls. Maybe not hairy ones Ian, too manly and that would be asking too much. But some balls at least. :s-smilie:
Reply 6447
Original post by Reformed2010
:confused:

Why would Ian side with Phil? its not as if Phil will stop being bullying him or give him a day break. The amount of times that guy has walked into his house and made his life hell. There comes a time in a man's life, I stress man, that you ****ing grow some balls. Maybe not hairy ones Ian, too manly and that would be asking too much. But some balls at least. :s-smilie:

Eh? You're on a totally different level.

Nah, I was on about Darren marrying at his age and Christian bedding Roxy.
Original post by Hamesh
Eh? You're on a totally different level.

Nah, I was on about Darren marrying at his age and Christian bedding Roxy.
Oh my Ian rant was separate to wondering what your were talking about :redface:
Reply 6449
Original post by Reformed2010
Oh my Ian rant was separate to wondering what your were talking about :redface:

I appreciate your effort though. If only you put that level of focus into your uni work bro, :biggrin:
Completely forgot that there's no EastEnders coming on :hmmm:
Original post by The Stig
Completely forgot that there's no EastEnders coming on :hmmm:

ITV1. Now. :cool::tongue:
Just managed to watch this weeks episodes:

- Poor Alfie, I know Kat is grieving but she's treating him horrible.
- Phil has recovered well from his heart attack. Don't really care about him marrying Shirley.
- I wish Jack didn't go into business with Max, he's ruining Max/Darren.
- Ian is such weasel, he should've taken Glenda's side.
- How many more scenes of Ronnie being scared are we going to see? its getting boring already.
- Michael/Jack friendship is so forced its obvious, it wasn't such great idea putting two of the worst actors together.
Reply 6453
Haha go on Max!

"Not the face!" What a pussy.
Reply 6454
"Not in the face!!"

*SMACK*

:boxing:
Reply 6455
I had a sex dream about...

Spoiler

Not sure what this means, I don't even find her attractive our think about her in that way,was so random.
Reply 6456
Lorna Katie Fitzgerald (born 8 March 1996) is a British actress from Northampton. She lives in Hunsbury.[2] Her most notable role to date is that of Abi Branning in the British soap opera EastEnders.

Just a heads up.
Steve Shepherd (Michael Moon) is pretty sexy. :sexface:
Reply 6458
Alfie! :eek:
I've missed the last two but just caught the last couple of minutes of this one, what happened at the end? What did they say to each other?

Latest

Trending

Trending