The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2560
Wondering what my chances are of getting an offer from Kings, predicted A*A*A at A level but not in 'hard' subjects and don't really have anything extra to offer. Scored 27 in my LNAT, but do they reeeally pay that much attention to that?

By the sounds of things Kings are rejecting a whole load of people before they start giving out offers?
Original post by ellie36
Wondering what my chances are of getting an offer from Kings, predicted A*A*A at A level but not in 'hard' subjects and don't really have anything extra to offer. Scored 27 in my LNAT, but do they reeeally pay that much attention to that?

By the sounds of things Kings are rejecting a whole load of people before they start giving out offers?

Pretty good chances i'd say of getting an offer, but also remember that personal statement and your reference also play a part too :smile: Good luck
Original post by ellie36

Original post by ellie36

Good chances I think! KCL seriously care a lot about the LNAT and considering the avg LNAT score was 17 you are in with a good shot.
Original post by kylee
Just now 5 hours ago.
The reason is because of my LNAT,
I got a really low score in my LNAT
my grades are, AS: AAAAA
A2: A*A
Predicted: A*AA

Can I ask what your score was please?
Original post by kennyparis
people seem to forget the QUUEN MARY'S is the third BEST university for LAW!!! Go check the guardian 2011!! I mean everyone is going to bristol and so, while Queen Mary's is after Oxford and Cambridge!! And i got an offer!!!! OMG!! i AM SOO EXCITED

GCSEs--- 5As and 5Bs AND PREDICTED GRADES- Psychology A*, Sociology A* and English Lit A

AS LEVELS
Psychology A,
Sociology A,
English Literature A,
Law A and
Critical Thinking B

Congratulations on your offer, but Queen Mary is not the third best university for Law in the UK. That said, it certainly has an up and coming Law Department.
Original post by stafford1992
UCL rejected me,
cheeky ****ers!!

LOL @ the 'cheek ****ers' part ahaha!!

Same though, but mine came through in like December :frown:
anyone just want to go to university now? so tired of waiting :frown:
Has anybody heard from King's offer wise... i got 21 in the LNAT but haven't heard anything.

I guess it's a good thing?
Original post by viola146
Yes I was there on the 2nd of Feb. Congrats :smile:

In that case I probably met/saw you :P but congrats to you too :smile:
Reply 2569
Original post by lfcwatcher
sorry to hear that i think my rejection is coming pretty soon too :frown: when did you send your application off..sat the LNAT i just want to prepare my self :smile:

I sent off my UCAS on the 9/11
and sent LNAT on the 20/11

Good luck to your application:smile:
Original post by teaandcoffee
anyone just want to go to university now? so tired of waiting :frown:

Yes! So bored of sixth form and a levels where you just have to jump through hoops to please the examiners and don't really get to explore the subject. Plus I don't do law at sixth form :wink:
Reply 2571
Original post by samir1106
Can I ask what your score was please?

Sorry
Do not really want to disclose it
Mmmm I'm really thinking of reapplying now
Original post by LazyCookie
Yes! So bored of sixth form and a levels where you just have to jump through hoops to please the examiners and don't really get to explore the subject. Plus I don't do law at sixth form :wink:

try being on a gap year with nothing planned but work and probs more takes in the summer! :frown: oh well, we'll be at uni soon :smile:
Original post by kylee

Original post by kylee
I sent off my UCAS on the 9/11
and sent LNAT on the 20/11

Good luck to your application:smile:

i sent my one off around the same time.. have you got offers anywhere els i am sure with your grades you'll be going to a great university :smile:
Original post by Pipsical
Me!!! Arrived yesterday by snail mail! IB 34 points with 6's in HL subjects - I am a home student :biggrin:

I finally got the newcastle offer, All 5 offers now :biggrin: so happy
Reply 2576
Original post by teaandcoffee
Pretty good chances i'd say of getting an offer, but also remember that personal statement and your reference also play a part too :smile: Good luck

My reference is good, can't tell with my PS :s-smilie: Not sure KCL is even my first choice, but it would be nice to get an offer :smile: and thanks :smile:

Original post by rtaylor05
Good chances I think! KCL seriously care a lot about the LNAT and considering the avg LNAT score was 17 you are in with a good shot.

I hope so! :smile:
My rejection for kcl just came through :'-(
Gotta hope Cardiff comes through for me now
Original post by Alphanumeric1927

Original post by Alphanumeric1927
My rejection for kcl just came through :'-(
Gotta hope Cardiff comes through for me now

on the open day the cardiff tutor said they will automatically give an offer to anyone who meets there AAA requirement.. good luck :smile:
Why did I get negged for telling someone congratulations on getting an offer?

Latest

Trending

Trending