The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Official UCL Applicant Thread for Entry in 2011!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2600
Original post by hunter'sdaughter
Hello all,
I've been lurking from time to time and just got my offer for Medicine at UCL :woo: and so thought I may as well stop lurking :ninja: start talking to everyone on the thread :yep:

Holy crap! Congratulations on your offer for Medicine!!

and btw, i LOVE this emoticon :woo: I think it's a very accurate depiction of my reaction when I got my offer from ucl :biggrin: :biggrin:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Just got an offer for Politics and East European Studies!!! SOOOOO HAPPYYYYY!!!!!!!!
Reply 2602
Anyone going to the classics open day on the 9th of March?
Original post by nomnomer
Holy crap! Congratulations on your offer for Medicine!!

and btw, i LOVE this emoticon :woo: I think it's a very accurate depiction of my reaction when I got my offer from ucl :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thank youu!!
Congratulations of your offer too :biggrin: Is it for medicine too?
I have literally not stopped smiling, and I can't help but to keep checking track, to make sure tht it is a conditional :tongue:
Oh and I keep looking at the accommodation, I'm wayy too excited :redface:
AAAHHHHHHHHH!!! Just got an offer for ESPS!!! So happy!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Im still waiting to see what the conditions are and they'll prob be horrible, but for the moment I'm delighted!!!
Reply 2605
UCL changed the entry requirements for Astrophysics, i've predicted -> 14,14 and they changed into 14,15.

I've my **** Baccalaureat (do ya see what i mean ?) in 2 weeks, can i send my score to UCL ?
Reply 2606
just now got an email from UCL saying that they will introduce an application fee to ALL MASTER degrees (MA, MSc, LLM), PG Diplomas, PG certificate and Graduate Diplomas from April 1st 2011: 25 pounds for an online application and 50 for a paper one.

lucky all applicants before the April FOOLS Day!!!
offer from ucl for economics and business with east european studies! offer's AAB
TOTTI 10 I've applied for Phil and Econ. Have you heard anything yet?
Thank youu!!
I have literally not stopped smiling, and I can't help but to keep checking track, to make sure tht it is a conditional :tongue:

Congrats :smile: :smile:

Any recent law offers?
Reply 2610
Thank youu!!

Thank you! But I didn't apply for medicine. I wish I had the guts to apply for it! But I don't think I'm cut out to become a doctor. Instead I applied for biomedical sciences at UCL, and I'm most likely transferring to pharmacology later on. I would really like to work in clinical trials and whatnot!

Holy crap accommodation gahh!!Just thinking about that makes it seem even more real! So excited! I've been browsing too. Which one do you prefer at the moment??
Original post by TimmonaPortella
Congrats :smile: :smile:

Thank youu :biggrin:
Original post by nomnomer
Thank you! But I didn't apply for medicine. I wish I had the guts to apply for it! But I don't think I'm cut out to become a doctor. Instead I applied for biomedical sciences at UCL, and I'm most likely transferring to pharmacology later on. I would really like to work in clinical trials and whatnot!

Holy crap accommodation gahh!!Just thinking about that makes it seem even more real! So excited! I've been browsing too. Which one do you prefer at the moment??

I'm really liking Ramsay but I'm also liking the intercollegiate halls aswell, so I'm trying to decide between them all :biggrin:
How about you?
Went to open yesterday and I have to admit that UCL really is awesome. Seems like such a nice and friendly atmosphere. Really gonna be hard to choose my firm now if I get offers from warwick and Durham.
Just got email from track~~ Conditional, but I have no idea what the conditions are xD

** arggg three 5s on science/math APs
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2615
anyone heard anything for single honours German?????
Received an Open Day invitation! finally!
Problem is I live in Japan, have school until March, and the date overlaps with Model United Nations which I am involved in...
Quick quesiton, if one lives on the other side of the globe, has school, and the day on the invitation is in a week's time are they still expected to go?
Thing is the letter says they've recommended me for an offer, but that my offer is contingent on my attendance, unless I can't go "under extenuating circumstances." What qualifies as an extenuating circumstance...?
Reply 2617
Interview went well yesterday, seemed more of an event to persuade us to come to UCL than an intellectually challenging situation.
Original post by sammydolce
Received an Open Day invitation! finally!
Problem is I live in Japan, have school until March, and the date overlaps with Model United Nations which I am involved in...
Quick quesiton, if one lives on the other side of the globe, has school, and the day on the invitation is in a week's time are they still expected to go?
Thing is the letter says they've recommended me for an offer, but that my offer is contingent on my attendance, unless I can't go "under extenuating circumstances." What qualifies as an extenuating circumstance...?

I thought international students were not expected to attend open days... Did they by any chance thought that you were living in the UK?
Original post by Hannah Park
Just got email from track~~ Conditional, but I have no idea what the conditions are xD

** arggg three 5s on science/math APs

Ouch! What course are you applying did you apply for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending