The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by G8D
Do I install 2.2 Sense or GB on my HD2 when it comes?!?!??!?

Sense, because then it will be like we both have the Desire HD.
Hey G8D how are you finding the size.
OMG!

Just seen the specs of the motorola ATRIX :redface:

Which would you have? LG Optimus 3D or the Atrix?

Really tough decision.
Original post by chaz1992

OMG!

Really tough decision.

New Desire or Galaxy S would be my pick. Both will almost certainly have dual core and qHD, it's likely they'll both be clocked at 1.2ghz. When you factor this in the Atrix is nothing special.
Original post by yoyo462001
New Desire or Galaxy S would be my pick. Both will almost certainly have dual core and qHD, it's likely they'll both be clocked at 1.2ghz. When you factor this in the Atrix is nothing special.

Hopefully they'll have ARM processors rather than Qualcomm. Qualcomm makes the battery life near enough unexceptable! There is a reason why ARM charge twice as much as Qualcomm :biggrin:

OMG!

Really tough decision.

The fact that it has motoblur(no hacking)
Expensive laptock dock that requires tethering plan is what kills it for me.

Hopefully they'll have ARM processors rather than Qualcomm. Qualcomm makes the battery life near enough unexceptable! There is a reason why ARM charge twice as much as Qualcomm :biggrin:

What? Everyone uses ARM architecture. The Desire range this year all featured ARM cortex A8 CPU's. Apple A4, Galaxy Hummingbird, Blackberry OMAP and Qualcomm all use ARM designs for their CPU's. The difference in battery life is due to the phone and their prospective batteries.

Definitely the new Galaxy S phones. Come Sunday I.will definitely be watching live feeds and whatnot from Barcelona.
What? Everyone uses ARM architecture. The Desire range this year all featured ARM cortex A8 CPU's. Apple A4, Galaxy Hummingbird, Blackberry OMAP and Qualcomm all use ARM designs for their CPU's. The difference in battery life is due to the phone and their prospective batteries.

^this
I WANT THE Motorola ATRIX 4G! :drool:
Reply 3711
Original post by G8D
Can anyone get to the Account Settings on market.android.com?

Yeah, it's working fine for me.

Original post by G8D
DHD ROM installing. Oh baby.

EDIT: it's more unusable that my Hero atm :P
Apparently need plentiful reboots and usage before it's better :wink:

EDIT2: it's getting faster :biggrin:
Screen on this is beautiful.

EDIT3: 2497 in Quadrant.
[email protected].

wtf I only got 2368 on my dhd. Hmm there is a lot of **** on it though.
Reply 3713
Original post by bigmo7

Very interesting times ahead for those in Espoo

Original post by G8D
This thing loads/renders pages like a Hero on speed.

It's ridiculous.

Good stuff :smile:
Reply 3716
Original post by wizard710
Very interesting times ahead for those in Espoo

Yeah, loads of them are probably going to be on the dole :mmm:

In other news Hitachi's new screen :sogood:

The number of news articles on Engadget about Nokia is stupid now :colonhash:
I can upgrade on my contract now! :awesome:

There's nothing worth getting out there. :sad:
<3 launcher pro. Has made my life much easier than using HTC sense on the desire.

still cautious about rooting my desire though. Stupid three branded softwares :sad:
Agh I bought a HD2 this morning and thought it'd be a simple process getting android on there....turns out the phone didn't come with an SD card and I have to install stuff another way....nothing seems to be working :frown: Really wanted to be using it by tomorrow!

Latest

Trending

Trending