The Student Room Group

Girls, what do YOU do after sex?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I usually pull out and run away before she wakes up and goes to the police, either that or I try anal?
Either clean up and cuddle, or shower and change, or something along those lines.
I clean up a bit first and then....well it varies.
Reply 23
Im always curious actually. What do people do when theyre not using a condom, go to the loo straight away?
Original post by ponpon14
Im always curious actually. What do people do when theyre not using a condom, go to the loo straight away?

I generally don't run off to the loo straight away, mostly because my legs won't support me/I don't want to move. However, sometimes I need to go and get it out of me immediately (boo, allergy to semen! :frown: ) so I'll pee, and most of it will, er, drip out while I'm sat there.
Roll over and go to sleep. I'm a lazy ****er and sex makes me tired.
Reply 26

I do this anyway, haha. Well, within 15mins or so, anyway. I heard it helps with not getting UTIs and certainly since I began doing this it's not been an issue.
Original post by vampygirl666
I ask the next one to come in. :biggrin:

LOL!

*hi5*
Go to the loo then sleep
Depending on if we used condoms or not.. go to loo, come back, steal his shirt and then cuddle/talk/sleep depending on how tired we are.. or just cuddle/talk/sleep.
Reply 30

I know one thing.

Big girls don't cry ... they just hit the cookie jar afterwards.
Reply 31
Roll over and go to sleep. Hahahaha.
Reply 32
we have another round....
Reply 33
Clean, shower & then hop on ps3. Fun times.
Grab a tissue/wee. Go back to the scene of the crime. Watch the football that's inevitably been switched on. Maybe have some more. Sleep.
Usually try and time it so we don't have anything to do afterwards so loo, cuddle/kiss and sleep or round two...
Get myself off, HA
Reply 37
Chat and cool off. If it's night or early morning then fall asleep. If it's late morning then resist the temptation to fall asleep and get up, usually get dressed and breakfast.

I sound like such a stereotypical guy :p:
I hide the body.
Sigh, then run off to the bathroom.

Quick Reply

Latest