The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6460
Oooooo nice to see Alfie lose it for once.
Original post by The Stig
I've missed the last two but just caught the last couple of minutes of this one, what happened at the end? What did they say to each other?

Kat told him she kissed Michael and he said he already knew but didn't care about Michael. He told Kat only one person asked how he was doing and it wasn't her (it was Roxy) but he still loved her although she didn't make it easier for him and sort of implied Tommy's death was her fault.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Ladipidoo
Steve Shepherd (Michael Moon) is pretty sexy. :sexface:

He's alright but pretty bad actor though. What's up with his voice? he sounds like he's mumbling most of the time :s-smilie:
Original post by Yawn11
I had a sex dream about...

Spoiler

Not sure what this means, I don't even find her attractive our think about her in that way,was so random.
She is 15.

Anyone else find Whitney a joke? I don't think pride is even stopping her from going back home. She just acts so retarded, sorry had to be said. Yes carol stole 'your man' but what the hell did you see in him anyway?

A damn sloth puts more effort into getting Whitney to see sense. Ryan walks in, barks at her, drags her and walks away. Like always. But of course failing to inform her that janine tried to kill him and kidnapped his child, almost leading to his death.

Is it me or do these teenagers seem to leave school and never go college or university. Libby don't count, they just wanted her to go Oxbridge for drama. I always assumed ian's kids will leave the show by going to university. Instead they left their dad to ran away to the country. weird.

Lastly Darren needed dot to iron his clothes? as if Max the businessman, his image fashion driven lady friend, her daughter, and his two girls wouldn't need to have their own iron between them. Right. :rolleyes:

I concentrate too much on the little things. :biggrin:
Original post by Reformed2010
She is 15.

Anyone else find Whitney a joke? I don't think pride is even stopping her from going back home. She just acts so retarded, sorry had to be said. Yes carol stole 'your man' but what the hell did you see in him anyway?

A damn sloth puts more effort into getting Whitney to see sense. Ryan walks in, barks at her, drags her and walks away. Like always. But of course failing to inform her that janine tried to kill him and kidnapped his child, almost leading to his death.

Is it me or do these teenagers seem to leave school and never go college or university. Libby don't count, they just wanted her to go Oxbridge for drama. I always assumed ian's kids will leave the show by going to university. Instead they left their dad to ran away to the country. weird.

Lastly Darren needed dot to iron his clothes? as if Max the businessman, his image fashion driven lady friend, her daughter, and his two girls wouldn't need to have their own iron between them. Right. :rolleyes:

I concentrate too much on the little things. :biggrin:

Believe me, you're not the only one!!

One thing always gets me: why the hell do people always go to R&R on a MONDAY?!?! Two weeks running lol, on a monday. And with Roxy and Glenda there...who's looking after amy??

And I love how, even though Janine's money problems are obvious, she still manages to rent in London with absolutely NO money!
Reply 6465
Original post by Reformed2010
She is 15.

So... That sort of makes it ok, right?
I sense some sexual tension between Darren and Vanessa, maybe she helped him get his job back so she can be closer to him...

Glad to see Alfie lose his rag.....

Spoiler

And also, I maybe starting to realise the bad actor that is Scott Maslen. I thought he was ok before, decent but reading some thoughts on him in this thread and watching him, getting to see his one dimensional as an actor. He seems much better as DC Phil Hunter.
Original post by Of the Standard of Taste

Cats a slapper alfi needs to bend her ova and penetrate dat anus so she can feel da pain he is feelin.

Shyt lime i thought eastenders wer on 2nyt bugga

seems like you're on every thread I'm watching :sadnod:

on another note EastEnders had bored me recently I don't know why :erm:
Original post by SB_Vision
seems like you're on every thread I'm watching :sadnod:

Is that good or bad :colondollar:

It has not got many good story lines anymore. They're all a bit dull atm.

Is that good or bad :colondollar:

It has not got many good story lines anymore. They're all a bit dull atm.

its a good thing :awesome:

Kat/Alfie = it twas good at first now I'm bored
Ronnie = this baby thing was pointless
Michael Moon = who cares :yawn:
Darren/Heather = couldn't care less :bored:
its a good thing :awesome:

Kat/Alfie = it twas good at first now I'm bored
Ronnie = this baby thing was pointless
Michael Moon = who cares :yawn:
Darren/Heather = couldn't care less :bored:

Oh right :smug:

Plus the tamwar and that ugly girl story line. Seriously I couldn't care less about them. They need to be killed off seriously. Wack a terrorist storyline in or summet.

There's always Parks and Recreation. :awesome:
Reply 6472
They've made Whitney a tad too slaggish.
Reply 6473
Lol at heathers poor attempt at running.
Roxy is easy.
Noooo Alfie, come back!!!
Kat is such a ****ing retard.
Reply 6477
Kat was particularly attractive tonight for some reason.
Reply 6478
Someone please assassinate Heather
Reply 6479
Original post by Roobsa
Kat was particularly attractive tonight for some reason.

I felt the same...

Latest