The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aky786UK
And also, I maybe starting to realise the bad actor that is Scott Maslen. I thought he was ok before, decent but reading some thoughts on him in this thread and watching him, getting to see his one dimensional as an actor. He seems much better as DC Phil Hunter.

Welcome to the dark side :biggrin: I agree, he was much better as DC Hunter. He's so wooden and he's got a friend in whoever the actor is playing Michael.
Original post by Yawn11
Lol at heathers poor attempt at running.

Lol. Wish she would die slow painful death already.

Original post by The Stig
Roxy is easy.

And desperate.

Another poor episode. Feel sorry for Kat, she's lost her kid and now Alfie too. she's too wrapped up in her own grieve and can't see what she's doing to Alfie :frown:

Can't wait till Ronnie gives Tommy back.
I'm sure in tomorrow's episode, Kat will probably chase after Alfie and for the 100th time, stop him from going as always happens in their relationship.

lol at Heather - just makes me laugh.
Original post by TuckingFypo™

Original post by TuckingFypo™
There's always Parks and Recreation. :awesome:

I know I never get bored of it... :awesome:

was I wearing a tiara if I came in because if you happen upon it

seriously EastEnders depresses me right about now
cant stand heather erghh, such a useless mother and terrible acting :colonhash:

the whole kat and alfie thing is dumb, we all know kat will come crawling back back to him again and why does roxy always end up in some dumb arse relationships :rolleyes:

also didnt feel soz for whitney at all, lulz at janine
Does anyone remember Heather-cam :p: ?

Reply 6485
I don't like Michael Moon :colonhash: he does my head in!

If the post-mortem results are soon does that mean Kat will soon find out about the baby too? I hope Alfie comes back :suith: :frown:
Original post by mel0n
I don't like Michael Moon :colonhash: he does my head in!

If the post-mortem results are soon does that mean Kat will soon find out about the baby too? I hope Alfie comes back :suith: :frown:

Spoiler

It's gonna be really interesting to find out how the big reveal will be...well, revealed! Can't imagine it at all atm.

Also, it makes me laugh that bearing in my heather has absolutely no money at all she even CONSIDERS buying a cheese sandwich from the caff!
Original post by Duck and Cover
It's gonna be really interesting to find out how the big reveal will be...well, revealed! Can't imagine it at all atm.

Also, it makes me laugh that bearing in my heather has absolutely no money at all she even CONSIDERS buying a cheese sandwich from the caff!

It amazes me that anyone considers buying anything at all from the cafe lol. The prices up on the board make me laugh, especially if you consider them to the prices [both fictional, I know] up in the cafe on Coronation Street.

I wouldn't consider paying the prices - I think I recall the 'credit crunch' (or something) brunch being like £7.50. Crazy lol!
Heather on her own is nothing - she just gives me laughs. If she's not Shirley's punching bag and the target of her jokes, then she's annoying.

Michael Moon has been miscast - he looks like a younger Archie so he could have been his son IMO.
Reply 6490
I like Michael Moon (MM).

He reminds me of an older version of myself.
Reply 6491
Can someone give me a brief summary of the last two weeks :colondollar:
Original post by Duck and Cover

I was thinking this too - if her not being able to afford it was to make people sympathise with her, it failed massively. Why did she even need a takeaway sandwich anyway? She never goes anywhere that's further than 5 mins from her house.

Really hate her character, she's so pathetic.

Original post by Aky786UK
Michael Moon has been miscast - he looks like a younger Archie so he could have been his son IMO.

Yes definately! Would have much better than the other guy, who just seemed a bit simple (whereas Michael Moon could bring a bit of evil into it, even if he's not such a great actor).
Original post by Roobsa
Kat was particularly attractive tonight for some reason.

I agree..I think it's because they stopped putting heaps of sluttish makeup on her!

Original post by n1r4v
Can someone give me a brief summary of the last two weeks :colondollar:

Two weeks? Where have you been lol
Whitney left home and was living with Janine. She slept with some randomer who thought she was a prostitute and left £50 quid on the table. Janine and Whitney had an argument and Whitney left only to return a couple days later when she had nowhere else to go and to much pride to go home.
Ronnie dislikes Michael Moon and this is making him suspicious. Roxy has been spending a lot of time with him, and Kat kissed him which has made Kat and Alfie split up. So now, Ronnie has lied and said that she doesn't like him because he came onto her. Michael convinced Alfie to go away with him for the weekend and now Kat thinks he doesn't care.
Also Tamwar and Afia claim to love each other, and after their parents met Afias dad stated that he intended the two to get married. Tamwar didn't look too thrilled and neither did his parents.
Heather tried to steal from Dots purse and Dot caught her. She's ill, keeps running around coughing and has no money. They're probably trying to kill her off.
Oh and now Jodie is working at the Vic. I think that's about it..
Reply 6494
Original post by Hooovan*
I agree..I think it's because they stopped putting heaps of sluttish makeup on her!

Whitney left home and was living with Janine. She slept with some randomer who thought she was a prostitute and left £50 quid on the table. Janine and Whitney had an argument and Whitney left only to return a couple days later when she had nowhere else to go and to much pride to go home.
Ronnie dislikes Michael Moon and this is making him suspicious. Roxy has been spending a lot of time with him, and Kat kissed him which has made Kat and Alfie split up. So now, Ronnie has lied and said that she doesn't like him because he came onto her. Michael convinced Alfie to go away with him for the weekend and now Kat thinks he doesn't care.
Also Tamwar and Afia claim to love each other, and after their parents met Afias dad stated that he intended the two to get married. Tamwar didn't look too thrilled and neither did his parents.
Heather tried to steal from Dots purse and Dot caught her. She's ill, keeps running around coughing and has no money. They're probably trying to kill her off.

Thanks a lot, seems simple enough to return to :colondollar:

Not sure if I can be arsed with the Whitney storyline though unless it's lulzy.
Original post by Hooovan*

:yy:

I've also missed quite a lot. It doesn't appear I've missed much :tongue:
Reply 6496
They've made Whitney's character unbelievably retarded.
What was that about a photo (between Jack and Michael)? I missed it :frown:
Ok just figured it out...
Why does she have it?

Latest