The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3520
Song and Djourou are just fantastic. No way in hell would we have fell apart last week if even one of them was on the field.
Bendtner's attempted cross :facepalm:
Reply 3522
Win! 2-0. Now preparing for........
Good win & clean sheet :yy:
Reply 3524
Original post by jit987
Win! 2-0. Now preparing for........

:drool:
Hope we play as good in the barca match ...
Reply 3526
Average performance. Poor execution but a very professional display. Defence was solid and Ashavin getting some form back.
When's Nasri back?

djourou is the sh**************t !!!
Original post by Skaiyote
When's Nasri back?

That's what I wanna know. When did Wenger say he was out for 3 weeks? Hopefully he'll be back for Stoke at home, as we'll probs won't need him for Leyton Orient.
Reply 3530
Original post by G550NDH
Hope we play as good in the barca match ...

I seriously hope not, we won't stand a chance. We need maximum ball retention at the emirates.
When's Nasri back?

He'll be back for Barca in a surprise starting place :coma:
I'm really not bothered about the whole Barça thing.

If we get knocked out, we know it's a kick up the arse to concentrate on the league, though obviously it would be nice to still be challenging on all four fronts.
Original post by marcusmerehay
I'm really not bothered about the whole Barça thing.

If we get knocked out, we know it's a kick up the arse to concentrate on the league, though obviously it would be nice to still be challenging on all four fronts.

We would have won the Carling cup before the second leg :teeth:
When's Nasri back?

Apparently could be back for next weekend. Wenger will probably not put him straight back in though.
Original post by T.Adams VI
That's what I wanna know. When did Wenger say he was out for 3 weeks? Hopefully he'll be back for Stoke at home, as we'll probs won't need him for Leyton Orient.

It was the Huddersfield match 30th Jan I think.

Original post by antonfigo
He'll be back for Barca in a surprise starting place :coma:

:daydreaming:
Van Persie has 10 Premier League goals since the start of January - a new record for the first two calendar months of a PL year - and we're only half-way through February.
Reply 3537
Solid win, van Persie is absolutely incredible right now. I'm refusing to think about anything other than the fact that we're full-on in the title race atm. :arsenal:
Reply 3538
Original post by marcusmerehay
Van Persie has 10 Premier League goals since the start of January - a new record for the first two calendar months of a PL year - and we're only half-way through February.

You sure do love your stats. But that is impressive from RvP and tbh we're not at all surprised by it. Just stay injure free ffs.
Original post by Overmars
Meh... home win, 2-0.

Me :adore:

Van Persie :adore: :adore:

What a brilliant striker.

Latest