The Student Room Group

“I’m sexy” but I don’t feel sexy

Basically a lot of people think I’m pretty/hot/sexy etc I don’t see it though. I honestly don’t think I’m all that. I don’t think I’m ugly, I believe I’m average and I do not feel sexy at all

My friends always tell me how their male friends won’t shut up about me, and they think I’m really pretty. I really don’t understand what they see :s-smilie:

I don’t feel sexy at all and sometimes it really lowers my confidence, I don’t have bf because I really haven’t met someone that I want to have a relationship with and at the moment I kind of don’t have the time to be a good gf

I want to feel sexy, all these compliments from random guys doesn’t really help my confidence, how can I feel sexier?
Sorry if I sound a bit silly

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Try boost your confidence? Look at yourself and rather than telling yourself you're average, believe that you are pretty etc.
Reply 2
Pics or gtfo! :ahee:
Reply 3
Pics now!!!!!!!!!
We need those pixels to make a judgement over your sexhiness......
:sogood:
Please or else you'll have one arousal aborted :frown:
Reply 4
PM me a picture. I'm intrigued.
Reply 5
sorry to disappoint you but I'm not going to post my pic here, it’s not like i’m asking for compliments. I just want to know how to feel sexier!!
Reply 6
Original post by Lexyy
sorry to disappoint you but I'm not going to post my pic here, it’s not like i’m asking for compliments. I just want to know how to feel sexier!!

To feel sexier you'll need your consciousness which is also connected to your sensory system to perceive it and the path to that is me .
:colone:
Reply 7
PM a picture?
"Sexiness" is to "arouse sexual desire or interest".
If the male population is oh so incredibly intrigued by you (as your friends report), then you have already entered the realm of "sexiness", whether negligibly or insufferably. Now we must await the re-atunement of your brain, so that it may accept your downright hotness.
Reply 9
If that's true about being sexy, hit me up and i'll make you feel sexy :wink:
Reply 10
Somebody needs to make a "rate my face" thread.
Reply 11
Original post by ibysaiyan
To feel sexier you'll need your consciousness which is also connected to your sensory system to perceive it and the path to that is me .
:colone:

Well said, :lol:
Reply 12
I'm rather starting to like TSR, just because I find the unbelieveable amount of perverts quite amusing :tongue:
An ugly person who believes they are pretty can be happier than a stunningly attractive person who doesn't. The point is that it really doesn't matter what people tell you, you just have to accept how you look or be stuck with low self-esteem for the rest of your life.
Get a wax and buy some sexy underwear. No one really needs to see it but it always makes you feel good.
Reply 15
Original post by lonely14
Pics or gtfo! :ahee:

DAMN you beat me to it!
Reply 16
pics or gtfo

got beaten to it
It's all about confidence :smile:
I'm told I'm hot, I'm sexy, I'm good-looking ... but I don't think I'm hot nor that great-looking (I'm average) and the "sexy" part seems to be effortless because I sure as hell don't make effort to be sexy. *shrug* Go with it, let it boost your esteem. Just don't let it go to your head.
Original post by Lexyy
x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending