The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 880
Original post by T-Hill
After a discussion with my friend today, I was just wondering who you guys would rather have as your quarterback, and why?

Joe Flacco or Eli Manning?

I'm gonna be biased and say Flacco.
I believe he can easily lead the Ravens for the next 5+ years, and probably earn a ring. Whereas Manning had the most interceptions this year, which isn't exactly great.
Opinions guys? :biggrin:

I would take McNabb. :smile:

Have added it to the society. :wink:
Original post by RNBen
I would take McNabb. :smile:

Have added it to the society. :wink:

I would take a dead body over mcnabb.

and thanks.
As a loyal Pats fan, i'd take Brady any day, legend!
Reply 883
Original post by SaltyPiratePony
As a loyal Pats fan, i'd take Brady any day, legend!

Meh, Cassell is better. :tongue:
Reply 884
6.5 hours until KO. Get your food at the ready.
Original post by RNBen

That is such a bad joke/note of sarcasm i fail to realise it exists! :biggrin:
Reply 886
Double post.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by RNBen

Good joke. :P
Reply 888
First Row has been taken down? Noooooooo!!!
Reply 889
just watch it on the bbc website lol.
Reply 890
Original post by jimbles
just watch it on the bbc website lol.

I wanted to watch the half time commercials. Watching it on BBC1 though.

Would definitely do that girl from Glee.
iwas gutted with first row too :'(

Mendenhall will win this game for them
Reply 892
Really impressed with the Packers so far, nothing fancy just nice smooth football. Steelers are doing everything too quick, no time to think...
Reply 893
Original post by Swell
Really impressed with the Packers so far, nothing fancy just nice smooth football. Steelers are doing everything too quick, no time to think...

There is a Super Bowl thread mate. :smile: More active than this thread for the game.

It is only the first quarter, don't count the Steelers out already.
SO just finished playing Madden Moments on Madden 10. I'm stuck on the one where the lions are 8 points down to the redskins with 1.51 left and no timeouts. I get picked EVERY time, mainly because the QB is ****, and the protection of the lions, is just so so awful. Gay team, no wonder the lost loads that season
Reply 895
Original post by SaltyPiratePony
SO just finished playing Madden Moments on Madden 10. I'm stuck on the one where the lions are 8 points down to the redskins with 1.51 left and no timeouts. I get picked EVERY time, mainly because the QB is ****, and the protection of the lions, is just so so awful. Gay team, no wonder the lost loads that season

QB sneak. Works every time :biggrin:
Original post by T-Hill
QB sneak. Works every time :biggrin:

well i thought this also, but i have no timeouts, so quick huddling takes +7 secs anyway, and i forgot to mention i start at my own 20 :/
Reply 897
Hail Mary. Best play ever.
How/when do people watch the games over here then?

I don't have sky so will I ever get a chance? I could try streaming over the internet but would the game always be on at 3 in the morning or something?
Original post by tomtomtomtom
How/when do people watch the games over here then?

I don't have sky so will I ever get a chance? I could try streaming over the internet but would the game always be on at 3 in the morning or something?

A lot of people use steaming to watch the games, there's loads of sited you can use. The games normally start at around 6 on a Sunday afternoon, with a second round of games kicking off at around 9:30-10. Typically there's only one game that goes on as late as 3 on a Sunday and then another on Monday, but most games are finished before 1 am.

Latest