The Student Room Group

What do "cool" people do at the weekend?

can someone give me an itinerary of what a cool person does at the weekend so then I can do them and be cool also?

this is what i do: wander round the shops, watch "take me out" on itv, watch some more tv, perhaps have a pint with a friend, go on the internet.

i feel I'm probably wasting my weekends.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
"Cool" people "chill".

Somehow that sounded funnier in my head.
ride around on their fixies while texting on their iphones and be even bigger tosspots than they are during the week ?
Reply 3
Get high :biggrin:
Reply 4
^ yeh get high man, or the occasional k-hole
Reply 5
Cool people JIZZZzzzzzzzz
Reply 6
They hang out with other cool people and piss on the not so cool.
Study xD

Just kidding.
Reply 8
whatever "cool" people do, just copying their weekend plans won't amke you cool. Plus, if you enjoy what you do at the weekends then you're not wasting them, are you.
If you feel like you are wasting them, do something that you want to do instead. Doing what someone else does to try and make you more cool is always going to be a fail
sleep, because it's cheaper to go out during the week.
Reply 10
I just sit inside wearing sunglasses, occasionally glancing at myself in the mirror thinking "damn, you're so cool".
Worry about how other people spend their weekends.
Reply 12
Time is not wasted when you're wasted
Reply 13
Surf and party :smile:
They get smashed out their faces and like like complete ****ers and post about their amazing weekend on Facebook where no one with an iq above 30 gives a **** about.
Oh cool people, sorry I thought you meant morons.
Drink one shot and then go on facebook and post a status like this: 'omfdg soOOOO FXING DREINK rolmao!!!!'
Reply 16
(they secretly work)
Reply 17
I don't have an itinerary, that would be very un-cool :P haha
But it's all good as long as you're doing w/e you enjoy, right?

P.S. Take me out is awesome.
x
update facebook a lot
Sit there being so awesomely cool while other people beg me to hang out with me because I am so cool but I just laugh at them and throw potatoes at them.

:yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending