Reply 2841
Original post by jimmy_law
just received an offer from Exeter (SC)

got 4 offers so far

Warwick (AAB)
Nottingham (AAB)
Exeter (AAA)
SOAS (AAA)

I'm assuming that you'll be using Warwick or Nottingham as the insurance. Which one you thinking of choosing out of interest?
Original post by Howellsy
I'm assuming that you'll be using Warwick or Nottingham as the insurance. Which one you thinking of choosing out of interest?

Really? I'd be assuming that he'd be firming Notts or Warwick.
Reply 2843
Original post by TimmonaPortella
Really? I'd be assuming that he'd be firming Notts or Warwick.

Well I would too, but I was thinking with their AAB offers he might be going for SOAS. Then again I guess there's no reason to take the lower offers from the two good universities.
(edited 13 years ago)
Well I would too, but I was thinking with their AAB offers he might be going for SOAS. Then again I guess there's no reason to see it as take the higher offer if you've got two good universities offering you more achievable offers.

You're right, that would be mental.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2845
Original post by Krydel
A girl at college got rejected a few weeks ago for not doing the LNAT at all (she was silly!)

I'm still waiting too, 19/42.

what were your gcse grades? And AS grades? And which subjects do you take at a-level? Thanks
Well I would too, but I was thinking with their AAB offers he might be going for SOAS. Then again I guess there's no reason to take the lower offers from the two good universities.

I wasn't thinking too deeply about the offers.
My thought process went something like:
Nottingham & Warwick > Exeter & SOAS.

W/e though, I guess he might really like Exeter or SOAS :dontknow:
21 on the LNAT, IB Diploma predicted 43

UCL: 18 pts at HL, 38/45 pts overall
Bristol: 18 pts at HL, 35 pts overall
Leicester: two 6s at HL, 32 pts overall

waiting on KCL and Warwick.

i truly hate the HL condition requirements
Reply 2848
Just got an offer from Bristol for Law!! So happy, was really starting to doubt myself!
Original post by BHill

Original post by BHill
Just got an offer from Bristol for Law!! So happy, was really starting to doubt myself!

congradulations thats brilliant :biggrin: can i ask when you applied/lnat score and academics i also applied there :smile:
Reply 2850
So far I have unconditionals for LLB from Robert Gordon, Dundee, Aberdeen & Napier. Just waiting on Edinburgh now. Hopefully it's not too long!
Offer from Cardiff.

Just waiting on Warwick now.
Reply 2852
LNAT was 21/42
GCSE's: 5 A*, 7 A's, 2 B's
AS: AABC (And B in A2 English Lit which I did a year early)
Applied 8th Oct

Currently have offers from Bristol (AAA), Cardiff (AABB) and Surrey (ABB). Just waiting on Warwick :smile:
Reply 2853
STILL waiting to hear from Nottingham, anyone else? anyone had a rejection yet?
Original post by aimelove
So far I have unconditionals for LLB from Robert Gordon, Dundee, Aberdeen & Napier. Just waiting on Edinburgh now. Hopefully it's not too long!

Well done on your unconditionals so far! So is Edinburgh your first choice? If it is I might see you there!

So far I've got 4 unconditionals aswell for Aberdeen, Strathclyde, Dundee and Edinburgh! Right now I'm really regretting applying for an English uni but oh well...

Anyway what did you get for your highers?
Original post by millylyd
STILL waiting to hear from Nottingham, anyone else? anyone had a rejection yet?

I'm still waiting :frown:
Reply 2856
Original post by danielsmith

Original post by danielsmith
I'm still waiting :frown:

it's the worst isn't it really? :/ when did you submit your application? sent mine in October. very doubtful, in truth :frown:
Got an AAA offer from Bristol today! Probably one of the happiest moments of my life haha :')
Original post by LazyCookie

Original post by LazyCookie
Got an AAA offer from Bristol today! Probably one of the happiest moments of my life haha :')

congradulations, can i please ask what your grades/lnat score was when did you send your application off?
Original post by lfcwatcher
congradulations, can i please ask what your grades/lnat score was when did you send your application off?

Thank you and check my siggy, it's all there :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending