The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by G8D
Yeah you need an SD card, lol.

I assumed that would be a given.

HD is awesome with Android btw. You won't regret.

Haha exactly, didn't think to check at the store :/ Oh well, hopefully the card will come soooon. How's your phone doing?
Orange San Fransisco
Worth getting?
I need a new phone soon because mine is falling apart, and I can get my mum to buy it for me in uk then send it to me in usa and unlock and use it over here.
Original post by LoginAccount Information

Original post by LoginAccount Information
Orange San Fransisco
Worth getting?
I need a new phone soon because mine is falling apart, and I can get my mum to buy it for me in uk then send it to me in usa and unlock and use it over here.

I love my SanFran, like looooooove it =D
Should i get an htc desire hd above an i-phone 4???
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3724
Original post by blueray
Should i get an htc desire hd above an i-phone 4??? Thumbs up if yes :biggrin:

You do realise this isn't youtube right?
Original post by BillV3

Original post by BillV3
You do realise this isn't youtube right?

lol yh i but i need to make up my mind because im going to get one soon :biggrin:
Original post by blueray
lol yh i but i need to make up my mind because im going to get one soon :biggrin:

What do you think people here are gonna say? Tbh I'd wait for the next gen of android phones.
Original post by Installation

Original post by Installation
What do you think people here are gonna say? Tbh I'd wait for the next gen of android phones.

So i-phone 4 then?
This rep whoring is :facepalm2:
Reply 3729
I've heard its possible to download youtube videos or the audio straight to your phone.

Not sure how to go about that.
Reply 3730
Any of you guys use ADW launcher? Looks useful.
Original post by Yawn11

Original post by Yawn11
Any of you guys use ADW launcher? Looks useful.

Nope still using Sense.
I think HTC have kind of flopped this year with their phones. No dual core in any High end phones and no 1080p recording. The Incredible S is essentially a 4" Desire HD and the Desire S is a 3.7 inch Desire HD. In all fairness they're not really that much better than the Desire HD at all. It also seems HTC are starting to use Aluminium bodies for all their high end products.

More interesting is the ZTE skate which will be 4.3" and I imagine a very well priced phone.
I've kind of had enough of my Hero now. I want a new phone but I still have another year of warranty on it and I don't want it to go to waste. :colonhash:

Damn 3 and their 2 year warranty.
Reply 3734
Original post by yoyo462001
I think HTC have kind of flopped this year with their phones. No dual core in any High end phones and no 1080p recording. The Incredible S is essentially a 4" Desire HD and the Desire S is a 3.7 inch Desire HD. In all fairness they're not really that much better than the Desire HD at all. It also seems HTC are starting to use Aluminium bodies for all their high end products.

More interesting is the ZTE skate which will be 4.3" and I imagine a very well priced phone.

I think they've done OK, considering popularity has increased tremendously in 2010. Before that they wasn't really known, at least I never heard of them.

No surprise Samsung got award winning smart phone of the year, they made a huge jump in technology from previous smart phones. More than happy with my phone, feels like a mini laptop.

iPhone as expected made a marvelous phone, though it is far too over-priced., and lack of flash player is a big let down for me. And the bad publicity about their signal failures probably didn't help. But no denying it's a great phone.

I'm looking forward to what Nokia comes out with this year now that they've partnered up with Windows. Was a smart move, they weren't really competitive last year.
Original post by G8D
HD2.

Do it.

Get them to release a mini version and I will... I don't want a gigantic phone. Nor do I want touch screen very much either anymore =/ Think I may go half way and go for a qwerty phone.

They are waiting for qualcomm snapdragon to release their 3rd gen chip, which is MSM8660 and it will be 1.2 gHz.

Same as Sony Ericsson

edit: Sorry, it was out in q3 2010, but they need time to design and make a phone, so hopefully, q3 2011.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3737
Original post by Ducklighter
Get them to release a mini version and I will... I don't want a gigantic phone. Nor do I want touch screen very much either anymore =/ Think I may go half way and go for a qwerty phone.

Why are women generally bad at handling touch screen phones?

But have no problems with an iTouch?
HTC are pissing me off. I want dual core boys! I can upgrade now and they're offering me nothing exciting. GaH!
Original post by mikeyd85

Original post by mikeyd85
HTC are pissing me off. I want dual core boys! I can upgrade now and they're offering me nothing exciting. GaH!

Like I said, they are waiting for qualcomm snapdragon 3rd gen chip, which is MSM8660 and it will be 1.2 gHz.

Same as Sony Ericsson

Latest

Trending

Trending