The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by arandomname
Like I said, they are waiting for qualcomm snapdragon 3rd gen chip, which is MSM8660 and it will be 1.2 gHz.

Same as Sony Ericsson

That doesn't make me any happier though! :p:
Original post by mikeyd85

That doesn't make me any happier though! :p:

qualcomm snapdragon dual core will be better than other dual core chips. Look at all the HTC quad tests (single core).

Fingers-crossed
Think I might go for the LG Optimus 3D in the end. Seems powerful enough, the 3D might be lulz and after careful consideration, I don't think I'd actually ever use the Atrix docking systems. Then again, there's the SE Xperia Play which is blatantly the best device for gaming on, even though it's not too powerful. Ahh god. It was so easy when I got the Hero. It was G1, Magic or Hero or death. Now there's just so much choice... picking the right phone these days is a bloody nightmare. Mixed reviews, custom UIs, software troubles for some phones, hardware issues on others. It's a bloody landmine out there, especially with the amount of distinctly average devices out there.

I'll give Apple one thing. If you want an iPhone, you get an iPhone. Simple.
Original post by Yawn11
Why are women generally bad at handling touch screen phones?

But have no problems with an iTouch?

I'm just getting used to my touch screen... It doesn't work when I have my gloves on and I keep forgetting this. :frown:
Original post by LoginAccount Information
Orange San Fransisco
Worth getting?
I need a new phone soon because mine is falling apart, and I can get my mum to buy it for me in uk then send it to me in usa and unlock and use it over here.

For the cost, it's a total no-brainer. :yep:
Reply 3745
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
I'm just getting used to my touch screen... It doesn't work when I have my gloves on and I keep forgetting this. :frown:

It won't even work if you try and do it with your nails.

It needs live flesh.

Tssk women. :colonhash:
Reply 3746
Not sure if this has been posted :

HTC Facebook phones surprise us all

http://fwd.five.tv/gadget-show/gadget-news/htc-facebook-phones-surprise-us-all
Some women can deal with their touchscreens...

But then again my old phone (3 years) was part touch screen...

That is a lot of screen. I'm real happy for you :smile:

But CF 1.8.0 is the best Froyo ROM OF ALL TIME. This ***** outdid himself man, real talk

Hi :colondollar:

I can upgrade on my contract now! :awesome:

There's nothing worth getting out there. :sad:

HD2, isn't it? :u:
Original post by + polarity -
That is a lot of screen. I'm real happy for you :smile:

But CF 1.8.0 is the best Froyo ROM OF ALL TIME. This ***** outdid himself man, real talk

Hi :colondollar:

HD2, isn't it? :u:

I might have to ckeck out CF1.8 then....

Nah, HD2 is oooooold man! How well does Angry Birds run on it?
Reply 3750
HTC turning into a fail company. **** off HTC Sense and hire some proper designers!

Oh, and a new budget phone by ZTE coming to the UK in May. Probably will be around £100-150. Managed to snap up zteskate.com real quick. :^_^:

ZTE Skate:

Android 2.3 Gingerbread
5 mp camera with LED Flash
4.3 in (800x480)
800MHz processor
Adreno 200 GPU

Thinner than the ZTE Blade too.

(edited 13 years ago)

At this point get the Atrix 4G is the best bet, the qHd really does make it a different device to the other phones, and with the way HTC have flopped.
Original post by RedGuy

Original post by RedGuy
HTC turning into a fail company. **** off HTC Sense and hire some proper designers!

Oh, and a new budget phone by ZTE coming to the UK in May. Probably will be around £100-150. Managed to snap up zteskate.com real quick. :^_^:

ZTE Skate:

Android 2.3 Gingerbread
5 mp camera with LED Flash
4.3 in (800x480)
800MHz processor
Adreno 200 GPU

Thinner than the ZTE Blade too.

Ooo very tempted to buy that for myself, I know I've just got the SanFran, but better camera and thinner would be nice...

On the HD2? I have no idea! Maybe G8D will be able to answer that for us :flutter:

I have a patched version of Angry Birds 1.3.5 (it has the hills and stuff, but not the ground) and it runs nicely
Original post by yoyo462001
At this point get the Atrix 4G is the best bet, the qHd really does make it a different device to the other phones, and with the way HTC have flopped.

Yah, but if they've locked the bootloader...
Nice.

I think I'll have my Hero for at least a year. But I probably will get an HD2 even though it will be crazy old by then :colondollar:
I think HTC are waiting to blow their load later this year, at that thing in March. I'm disappointed in the fact the Desire is hardly better than before (though I assume the new 1ghz is the new processor, same as found in the Desire Z and HD?) as a Desire user, but I think they'll still have some big guns out soon. It just seems odd to waste the Desire name.
Original post by CyclopsRock
I think HTC are waiting to blow their load later this year, at that thing in March

:rofl2:

like the people doing FFF :yes:

Original post by G8D
HD2 has sufficient hardware. It's not going to be running Tegra games, obviously, but it's a MASSIVE step up from the Hero.

Yeah, dat Quadrant score :zomg:
Reply 3758
Anyone know if 2.3 is coming to htc desire or even the new sense?
Reply 3759
Original post by G8D
No-one knows.

God damnit, cheers anyway.

Latest

Trending

Trending