The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Stig
Did the cameraman have a thing for obese feet in that episode or something? How many times!

Mmmmm, Heather's feet :colone:

Original post by i.am.lost
If I know EastEnders as well as I do, someone will figure it out using a blatant giveaway clue that Ronnie leaves lying around haphazardly then runs to the Vic and announces it to the rest of the square. I just hope it's Jack so we see more of his fine acting skills :biggrin:

Possibly (I also like Jack :tongue: ) Anyway, how many more tragedies can Ronnie Mitchell have? It's getting ridiculous now!
I'd quite like to see Chrissie make her way back to the square. But there aren't any Watts around so she'd be out of place I guess.

Oooh

If they really wanted her back I guess they'd come up with some way...like she was Glenda's sister or something...

As for prison, well Walford Police have a fairly **** record.
Original post by penguin-
Mmmmm, Heather's feet :colone:

I think Harry Hill will have a Heather special this week.
Possibly (I also like Jack :tongue: ) Anyway, how many more tragedies can Ronnie Mitchell have? It's getting ridiculous now!

Indeed, I really can't blame Womack for being annoyed with the EE writers; they've treated her character like a punching bag having every imaginable tragedy befall her and then make her look like a basket case afterwards.
Original post by morris743
I think Harry Hill will have a Heather special this week.

If there isn't, then today's episode would be a completely wasted chance

Indeed, I really can't blame Womack for being annoyed with the EE writers; they've treated her character like a punching bag having every imaginable tragedy befall her and then make her look like a basket case afterwards.

I still haven't forgiven the writers/producers for killing off Danielle :mad: :frown:
As for prison, well Walford Police have a fairly **** record.

Phil Mitchell would do a better job. Maybe now that he's had the heart attack he'll see the error in his ways and join the force?

Might be unbelievable but anything is better than what they're showing us now.
If there isn't, then today's episode would be a completely wasted chance

You're right there, Ted.
Original post by secretmessages
I still haven't forgiven the writers/producers for killing off Danielle :mad: :frown:

I hated her untimely death as much as nearly every other viewer, but it made for some damn good drama.

I don't think anyone has. That was the most ridiculous decision I've ever seen in a soap. It was a ruddy waste of our time! :tongue:

Me neither!
I say they kill off the most annoying characters (i.e Jody) in some sort of amusing way. That would bring Eastenders back up in my ratings :smile:
Phil Mitchell would do a better job. Maybe now that he's had the heart attack he'll see the error in his ways and join the force?

Might be unbelievable but anything is better than what they're showing us now.

Yes please! He soon can't resist though and is taking backhanders, pulling stunts etc lol

His first arrest? Hello local chip man :biggrin:
I hated her untimely death as much as nearly every other viewer, but it made for some damn good drama.

Exactly. The pros outweighed the cons. Cos was Danielle really that good a character or actress? Hmm...
Still, saying all I have, tonight's EE will still have easily been ten times better than The Brits with James Corden...
Me neither!
I say they kill off the most annoying characters (i.e Jody) in some sort of amusing way. That would bring Eastenders back up in my ratings :smile:

Do you remember a couple of years ago the square was celebrating its centenary or something and they had that bouncy castle and funfair rides, and kept showing us the machinery breaking every five minutes like some bad horror movie :biggrin:

We need some more of that :yep:
Still, saying all I have, tonight's EE will still have easily been ten times better than The Brits with James Corden...

At least I'm not the only person who doesn't understand what's to like about him...
Exactly. The pros outweighed the cons. Cos was Danielle really that good a character or actress? Hmm...

As a character, all I can remember is that in every sentence she would mention she came from Telford.
Do you remember a couple of years ago the square was celebrating its centenary or something and they had that bouncy castle and funfair rides, and kept showing us the machinery breaking every five minutes like some bad horror movie :biggrin:

We need some more of that :yep:

So who's gonna write to the producers, you or me? :wink:
Srsly though, I could have some fun writing the storylines for EE. None of these mushy boring story lines, oh no!
As a character, all I can remember is that in every sentence she would mention she came from Telford.

Hey, Telford's economy had a great time that year :biggrin:

:yy: for reminding me.

Latest