The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by morris743
Hey, Telford's economy had a great time that year :biggrin:

loool I actually remember that Telford council saying they were happy with the exposure she gave their town.
Original post by penguin-
At least I'm not the only person who doesn't understand what's to like about him...

Not by a long shot. Even if he was once 'popular', I think The Brits have long missed the boat...

Oh well. It could always be Fearne Cotton. Oh no, it couldn't. They're not that desperate. Not quite.
Original post by i.am.lost
loool I actually remember that Telford council saying they were happy with the exposure she gave their town.

Really?! lol

(I still don't know where it is, to be fair)
Original post by penguin-
So who's gonna write to the producers, you or me? :wink:
Srsly though, I could have some fun writing the storylines for EE. None of these mushy boring story lines, oh no!

We should all band together and show those lazy gits how they should be doing their job :tongue:
Original post by The Stig
:yy: for reminding me.

You won't thank me after 10 mins of it :wink:
We should all band together and show those lazy gits how they should be doing their job :tongue:

Soo... which characters would you bring back?
And who would you kill off? :colone:
You won't thank me after 10 mins of it :wink:

In an interview a few weeks ago, he said they normally have 15-20 mins of music but this year they already had over 45 mins lined up.

I wonder why... :rolleyes:
In an interview a few weeks ago, he said they normally have 15-20 mins of music but this year they already had over 45 mins lined up.

I wonder why... :rolleyes:

LMAO!

Right on cue, Fearne Cotton having the cheek to present a Radio 1 award. How did that station get so low that the 'next generation' has her at the forefront?
Yeh it might be sad, but it is also boring. I hear enough sad things happening in real life. Heather is a terrible character. Not the fault of the actor, the fault of the people in charge. Not that this episode is the exception to the rule recently, I've gone off most of the cast on the basis of the episodes been put out since late last year. Stacey's exit was the last one mildly resembling a decent outing.

I didn't find it boring, maybe because I was really absorbed by what they were showing. It's not the actual character or the episode that got me, it was the fact that there are people like that out there and that kept me watching.

We need a storyline with Kim :tongue:
Reply 6569
Heather is quite appalling. I don't mean to be rude, but it is not possible to maintain a weight like that without eating a LOT of food. It's utterly selfish to spend money on yourself like that when your child is going cold because you can't pay the electric bill.
Such a crap episode 2day...
I think Harry Hill will have a Heather special this week.

LOOOOOL

Watching now and how did the homeless guy even get on the train?
This is such a boring episode. I feel sorry for Heather's situation but she's so dull I can't care about her. Nice selfless lady though.
Original post by CityOfMyHeart
I didn't find it boring, maybe because I was really absorbed by what they were showing. It's not the actual character or the episode that got me, it was the fact that there are people like that out there and that kept me watching.

We need a storyline with Kim :tongue:

And one with the Masoods and Christian and Syed! I'm getting bored with Zainab and Masood blanking Syed and we barely see Christian and Syed, lets move the story on a bit people!

I LOVE Kim!
Original post by Teveth
Heather is quite appalling. I don't mean to be rude, but it is not possible to maintain a weight like that without eating a LOT of food. It's utterly selfish to spend money on yourself like that when your child is going cold because you can't pay the electric bill.

Really though, that's the actress not the character at this moment in time. HEATHER probably isn't eating a lot of food, if you remember the scene where she wanted to eat Dot's food. She can't afford anything. And she's not appalling. Nor is she real (:tongue:) but she's not a bad person.
Ewwwwww.... I just saw Shirley's bum cheeks! *is scarred*
Original post by diamonddust
And one with the Masoods and Christian and Syed! I'm getting bored with Zainab and Masood blanking Syed and we barely see Christian and Syed, lets move the story on a bit people!

I LOVE Kim!

mmm Syed needs to cut his hair and... :wink:

Kim makes me laugh so much! She brightens up Eastenders :biggrin:
Original post by Ears
Stacey was always my favourite :frown:

She was mine too. I'm gutted she's left. I feel Eastenders has gone down the scale without her :frown:

Bring back Lacey Turner! :mob:
Surely BK is on drugs or something? :lolwut: Wouldn't someone in Heather's situation get some form of benefits? :s-smilie:

He did the exact same storyline (carbon monoxide poisoning) in Hollyoaks and it was much better! The only good thing about that episode is Michael didn't appear.
Original post by CookieDoughLove
She was mine too. I'm gutted she's left. I feel Eastenders has gone down the scale without her :frown:

Bring back Lacey Turner! :mob:

I bet all the other actresses (all soaps) are glad she's gone, they might have shot at winning some awards now.

I really liked Stacey until they ruined her with Ryan/Janine business. I don't think Stacey would've moved on so fast from Bradley after all he did for her.

BK has managed ruin her and he's doing pretty good job of ruining Ronnie. Lets hope he doesn't do anything with Kat and Janine cos they are my current favourites.
EastEnders is at its best when there are lots of gangsters around. It was properly exciting back then, now it's so humdrum.

This is so true and it hasn't been like that for a good few years now.

Latest