Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Any Biology Offers?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Crazydavy
I applied to Trevelyan College, how about you?

Collingwood :biggrin:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by nachoface
Collingwood :biggrin:

I got St Chad's :smile:
Reply 62
Original post by BlueRingedOctopus

Well done :smile:, what subjects did you do last year, and what subjects have you carried forward?
Reply 63
:frown: Just want to know now!
Original post by Popey93

Same; I really wish they'd make up their minds :frown:
There seems to be such large gaps where no-one hears anything, and then a few people get offers/rejections...it just makes me even more nervous!
Reply 65
Original post by Popey93

Original post by I_like_yumyums
Same; I really wish they'd make up their minds :frown:
There seems to be such large gaps where no-one hears anything, and then a few people get offers/rejections...it just makes me even more nervous!

What month or period did you both send your UCAS off?

October deadline :\
Ahha almost 4 months ago now; you?
Reply 67
October deadline :\
Ahha almost 4 months ago now; you?

Early November, I'm sure the wait will soon be over - lets just hope it's good news!
Reply 68

Finished my application a couple of days after the Oxbridge deadline. My college finally sent it off on the 22nd of november. :mad: Longest month of my life at the time.... now they're getting longer!
hey i got offer im so happy :biggrin:

i too applied and got accepted to st chads :biggrin: which course did you apply for c100 or c101? are you going to the open day? im soo excited :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 70
Original post by sweetpopo619

i too applied and got accepted to st chads :biggrin: which course did you apply for c100 or c101? are you going to the open day? im soo excited :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Well done! Same generic question that I give everyone: AS level grades/subjects? A2 predictions? Date submitted and offer date approx? :wink:
Well done! Same generic question that I give everyone: AS level grades/subjects? A2 predictions? Date submitted and offer date approx? :wink:

thanks 2As and 3Bs at AS with the B in bio cant believe i got away with just a B they mustve been mightiy impressed with my ps predictions are A*AB :wink:. submitted the ucas towards the end of november and got my offer last week what about you? Im sure you will have good news pretty soon especially if youve acchieved higher grades than me. :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 72
thanks :smile: 2As and 3Bs at AS with the B in bio :colondollar: cant believe i got away with just a B they mustve been mightiy impressed with my ps :wink: predictions are A*AB. submitted the ucas towards the end of november and got my offer last week :biggrin: what about you? Im sure you will have good news pretty soon especially if youve acchieved higher grades than me.:smile:

You did well - better than me! What subjects where they all in?

I got AABBC (biology/geog/maths/phys/critical thinking). I'm predicted AAB. I just hope for news soon, they must have seen my application since I had sent it towards the middle of November. I suspect I'm on the 'maybe' pile :crossedf:
You did well - better than me! What subjects where they all in?

I got AABBC (biology/geog/maths/phys/critical thinking). I'm predicted AAB. I just hope for news soon, they must have seen my application since I had sent it towards the middle of November. I suspect I'm on the 'maybe' pile :crossedf:

As were in maths and f.maths and Bs were in bio, physics and chem :smile: Im sure that you havent heard rejection is a very good sign, good luck :biggrin:
Reply 74
As were in maths and f.maths and Bs were in bio, physics and chem :smile: Im sure that you havent heard rejection is a very good sign, good luck :biggrin:

Thanks, I'm sure I'll hear soon :smile:

Well done! :biggrin:
I'm doing c101 (Biology with industrial placement) what about you?
Aah eventually I've met another biologist at chad's! :biggrin:

Yep I'm going to the open day (..still need to book it though, whoops :colondollar:) are you going to stay over for the night? Hopefully see you there! :smile:
Well done! :biggrin:
I'm doing c101 (Biology with industrial placement) what about you?
Aah eventually I've met another biologist at chad's! :biggrin:

Yep I'm going to the open day (..still need to book it though, whoops :colondollar:) are you going to stay over for the night? Hopefully see you there! :smile:

Im applying for c101 aswell, hi5!!
I too havent booked for the open day:colondollar:, I'm probably going to stay overnight. Yup,see you there:biggrin:
Anyone heard anything more? :|
Reply 78

Not a dickie bird :frown:
Reply 79

No, I'm assuming rejection until proven otherwise; however if they eventually give me an offer then the sooner the better because I'd really like to go to the March open day and the later it's the left, the more expensive it gets!

Quick Reply

Latest