The Student Room Group

The "What food have you just eaten?" Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JaggySnake95

Original post by JaggySnake95
English please?

Sarcasm :facepalm2:
Original post by LabyrinthWonder
Oh God, that's nuts. I had a few Jacobs Cream Cracker challenges with friends. I love them and win. Every. Single. Time. :colone:

Sorry to hear about your wallet getting stolen. I could *virtually* give you food? :biggrin:

PS: Who is that in your signature? He looks like a mixture between River Phoenix and Kurt Cobain...

Steven Wilson from Porcupine Tree
Was munching on wholemeal pitta bread dipped in vegetable soup...

Now currently eating some tasty chicken stirfry....

what?! When it's cold i end up eating more, don't judge me :redface:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by MizzCupcakes
Sarcasm :facepalm2:

Strange, strange girl.
Shrimp today. I wasnt able to eat everything though cos peeling them is a pain in the ass.
Reply 1326
Had pasta a bit earlier.

Now eating a chocolate éclair, absolute win.
Ate jerked chicken...
Reply 1328
Currently eating melba toast with a thick salsa :smile: Yum!
Original post by metalthrashin'mad
Now I have no food left in the house apart from chips and my wallet is lost/stolen and I have no money. If it's not been handed into reception and I have to get a new card I will be living off of that bag of chips for at least 5 days until I get the new one. :frown:

Can't you ask to borrow money from your friends? I'm sure they would give you enough for food (or give you some of their food) if you promised to pay them back when you get your new card.
Original post by hmjessop
Can't you ask to borrow money from your friends? I'm sure they would give you enough for food (or give you some of their food) if you promised to pay them back when you get your new card.

Yeah, I agree, I've been there, don't sit with nothing, mate!

For breakfast I just had some wondrous lumps of gold.

Look at 'em. Golden Nuggets are so freaking golden they're like teeth-eroding radioactive yellow balls of INCREDIBLE.
I breakfast I had crunchy nut :coma:
your mums fish
Reply 1333
Ahh Weetabix. NomNom. :biggrin:
Chicken and bacon sandwich, and dairy milk.
Original post by King Dong VI
your mums fish

I didn't think people still wrote stuff like this on a forum.

I can just imagine some guy sitting in his flat, reading all the topic titles, like "What is the most delicious food?" and thinking, "Oh, GOD, this is going to be hilarious, I'm going to write something that's totally NOT delicious." Then they proceed into the topic and write "Vomit". Then they go into the thread saying "Post a picture of someone you're attracted to", and think, "HAWHAW, I'm going to post a picture of someone that's totally NOT attractive, this is going to be HILARIOUS." And then posts said picture.

It's just tired. If you're going to attempt comedy, at least TRY.
Original post by TotoMimo

Original post by TotoMimo
I didn't think people still wrote stuff like this on a forum.

I can just imagine some guy sitting in his flat, reading all the topic titles, like "What is the most delicious food?" and thinking, "Oh, GOD, this is going to be hilarious, I'm going to write something that's totally NOT delicious." Then they proceed into the topic and write "Vomit". Then they go into the thread saying "Post a picture of someone you're attracted to", and think, "HAWHAW, I'm going to post a picture of someone that's totally NOT attractive, this is going to be HILARIOUS." And then posts said picture.

It's just tired. If you're going to attempt comedy, at least TRY.

Well said. :adore: But it won't let me rate you.
I'm craving for this so bad:

:cry2:

I just had some freshie dhal. :frown:
Original post by -M$ Ultr@-

Original post by -M$ Ultr@-
I'm craving for this so bad:

:cry2:

I just had some freshie dhal. :frown:

I knew it! :turban:

I am now just having a can of coca cola to finish it off, especially after having that disgusting cough drink. :colonhash:
Just had me a cup of tea and one of these:

Jumbo Cadbury Animals.

But it was wholly disappointing. I don't know what I'm expecting really, since they totally changed the childhood recipe that was like crack cocaine to me, leading me to open and then consume an entire box of the regular-sized ones (I was an overweight kid. I know this comes as no surprise).

But these Jumbo ones taste even... well, BLANDER than the small ones do now, too, and the shortcake is anaemic and sand-tasting. The chocolate isn't the chunky, wavy dairy milk I've grown accustomed to. Why do you continue to rape my nostalgia, Cadbury?

So, after a few bites, I felt unfulfilled, chucked it, and had a JAM MALLOW instead.

Holy Coconuts, now THAT was a nostalgia trip worth having. These bad boys kick the shizzle to the dizzle, whatever that means.

Quick Reply

Latest