Reply 1240
Original post by Pheebs1201
Hello :tongue:

How are you so lucky to get reduced offers across the board ? :P
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by hayheyley
Wow that's brave! Where else did you apply this year? I really hope you get an offer :smile: There's definitely still a chance because if they'd already given out all their offers then they would have rejected us (unless they're just really inefficient but I doubt that), I just didn't realise Bristol would take so long! Can I ask if you can remember when they got back to you last year?

aw thank you :smile: hope you do too, I applied to UCL, got to open day stage which people are saying means offer so fingers crossed. And Leeds, sheffield and nottingham, unconditionals. yeah i knew they took long from last year but i forgot just how long it was! haha, I can't remember exactly but i'm pretty sure it was sometime mid feb i got rejected, hence why I'm supernervous right around now haha :smile:

Original post by allyk130
Im still waiting paitently for a psychology offer. One of my friends was rejected for philosiphy and psychology a few weeks ago... so i guess theyre just taking forever.

I heard someone say they might wait till our AS marks from january are released?

Dont know tho...

What were your predicted grades?

I'm pretty sure they don't have access to any grades until the summer, cause they get all their grades from ucas and i think it would be a bit of an ordeal for ucas to obtain everyones jan grades from different exams boards and send them to all different unis we applied for... not sure though

my predicted was AAA I think last year

What are both your grade/other apps situations?
Reply 1242
I'm pretty sure they don't have access to any grades until the summer, cause they get all their grades from ucas and i think it would be a bit of an ordeal for ucas to obtain everyones jan grades from different exams boards and send them to all different unis we applied for... not sure though

my predicted was AAA I think last year

I got A*A*A* predictions....Ive had AAB offers from Manchester and Leeds, AAA from Exeter and B for Glasgow (coz I have good scottish highers)

I really wish they would hurry up, im exactly the same when my bb goes off!
Original post by senator88
Anyone still waiting to hear back for Philosophy?

I am, i think some people have offers and rejections but yeah. Clearly in the "maybe pile", if there is such a pile.
I tell you, i'll be the utmost disappointed if after 2 - 3 months i get an 'unsuccessful'.
The wait has built up my hopes :frown:
Good luck though :smile:
Original post by RHalkett1
I am, i think some people have offers and rejections but yeah. Clearly in the "maybe pile", if there is such a pile.
I tell you, i'll be the utmost disappointed if after 2 - 3 months i get an 'unsuccessful'.
The wait has built up my hopes :frown:
Good luck though :smile:

Hmm i hope there is a maybe pile :smile: I know what you mean, I don't think i'll get an offer (mind i would love one) but i'd just like to know to put myself out the misery haha! good luck to you too! what are you predicted? :smile:
Original post by Averagegirl:)
Oh my God same! I've been refreshing my emails every 10 minutes, if I do actually get an email from track I reckon I will actually have a mini heart attack. Where else have you applied?
(oh and GOOD LUCK!)

Cardiff and Kings - still havnt heard :frown: and offer from Manchester and rejection from UCL. What about you? (Good luck to you also :smile:
Original post by Krydel
How are you so lucky to get reduced offers across the board ? :P

All of my offers are normal! The only one that seems lower is Bristol, what's wrong with the others lol?
Original post by senator88
Hmm i hope there is a maybe pile :smile: I know what you mean, I don't think i'll get an offer (mind i would love one) but i'd just like to know to put myself out the misery haha! good luck to you too! what are you predicted? :smile:

Yeah! Argh, the wait is so annoying!! I just want to know already lol
I'm predicted A* A A. But I 100% wont get that
what about you? :smile:
Original post by subbacultcha.
aw thank you :smile: hope you do too, I applied to UCL, got to open day stage which people are saying means offer so fingers crossed. And Leeds, sheffield and nottingham, unconditionals. yeah i knew they took long from last year but i forgot just how long it was! haha, I can't remember exactly but i'm pretty sure it was sometime mid feb i got rejected, hence why I'm supernervous right around now haha :smile:

Wow they're some great offers if you don't happen to get into Bristol, especially UCL! Oooh I hope they do make their decisions soon then because I'm going a bit crazy with all this waiting... last night I dreamed that Bristol had given me an offer :rolleyes: I've only got two offers so far (Exeter and Bangor) so I am really hoping for a Bristol offer, and I'm also waiting on St Andrews as well which I love. Predicted A*AA.
I got an offer for Psychology ! woohoo
Original post by cappucina
I got an offer for Psychology ! woohoo

Just now? Well done!! What are your grades/predicted grades?

Just now? Well done!! What are your grades/predicted grades?

I am predicted AAA, I got the offer about a month ago, but I still feel excited about it :P

They asked me for AAB, I have never visitited the University though, so I am going for an open day this Wednesday :smile: It seems pretty amazing so I can't wait.

How about you? did you apply for psychology as well? If so then what other unis did you apply for?
Original post by cappucina
I am predicted AAA, I got the offer about a month ago, but I still feel excited about it :P

They asked me for AAB, I have never visitited the University though, so I am going for an open day this Wednesday :smile: It seems pretty amazing so I can't wait.

How about you? did you apply for psychology as well? If so then what other unis did you apply for?

Well done, you must be a really strong applicant to get an AAB offer! Yes I'm still waiting to hear from Bristol and St Andrews for Psychology; got offers from Exeter and Bangor... rejected from Oxford :biggrin:

I hope you enjoy the open day! Is Bristol your favourite then? Where else did you apply?
Reply 1253
Original post by Krydel

Original post by Krydel
Very few Law offers gone out as far as i can see. This is like torture :|

A lot of Law offers have been given out!! Bristol give them out in batches :smile:
Reply 1254
Original post by writerwho~

Original post by writerwho~
I'm exactly the same! :rolleyes:

A friend of mine got an offer today!
Got geography (F800) yesterday
Reply 1256
Original post by Pheebs1201
All of my offers are normal! The only one that seems lower is Bristol, what's wrong with the others lol?

I didn't look what you had applied for, whoops, sorry!

I am in Law offer hunting mode, so keep seeing these offers for Bristol in general and getting really jealous :tongue:
Heard of a History rejection, another strong candidate.
(wasn't me aah.. that would be arrogant)

I'm still waiting.. it's not looking good. :frown:
I got an email today inviting me for an interview for archaeology on 2nd March!
Reply 1259
Original post by Averagegirl:)
Heard of a History rejection, another strong candidate.
(wasn't me aah.. that would be arrogant)

I'm still waiting.. it's not looking good. :frown:

Aghhh I REALLY want you to get in just because youve posted on here so many times and Im really angry for you that they havnt replied yet!! What grades do you have/predicted? The people on the open day were very high achievers mainly from state schools, from what I gathered when I went.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending