The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Has anyone got an offer for Biomedical sciences?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Snap.Crackle.Pop.
How smart/casual are you going to the open day?

hahah. Erm, I'm going to go smart casual. Not too casual, and not too formal...so in between :smile: How about yourself? By the way, when is your open day? Mine is on 9th March.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 21
Anyone heard anything? And does anyone know what Imperials tuition fees are? I know the first year theyll be around 3000 but will they be higher for the second and third years?
Reply 22
bahahahahaha, i withdrew my application.
Good luck to all those still anxiously waiting - it will come one day!!
<3
Reply 23
havent heard anything... gahhh so anxioiussss why do they do this to us :frown:
Still waiting too! Have received offers from the other four unis I've applied to, only Imperial left to respond ...
Reply 25
Still waiting, but not expecting much :P I got 4.4 4.6 3.5A on my BMAT, so an offer from Imperial would be an unlikely but nice bonus for me. I've got an offer from King's, Warwick and Oxford Brookes, so I'm ok tbh. Just want it to finish so I don't have to wait any more :frown:
Reply 26
Like everyone else, I'm still waiting too. But since some people appear to have open-days on March 9th, I doubt we'll hear back from the uni before then.

Right?
Reply 27
I Got an email the other week nearly rejecting me as they didn't have record of me doing the BMAT, so I guess they are defiantly starting to look at applications.

I emailed them back so it's sorted now, but i'm applying for medicine and ICL Biomed is my Back Up, so i'm expecting a rejection (My Personal Statement is fully Medicine Based etc)

I got 7.1, 7.1, 3.5B on BMAT.
Reply 28
I got an offer through track late yesterday night, so they have definately started looking at applications and giving out offers. I'm a post A-level applicant who applied with a medicine based (although slightly sciency) personal statement, since biomed is a backup. So they don't seem to mind too much if you're applying to medicine or not.

Best of luck to those still waiting!
Reply 29
i got an email stating i had an offer 4 days ago... then 2 days later my ucas got updated :smile: so dun wry ull definitely hear from them soon :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by SabreT
I got an offer through track late yesterday night, so they have definately started looking at applications and giving out offers. I'm a post A-level applicant who applied with a medicine based (although slightly sciency) personal statement, since biomed is a backup. So they don't seem to mind too much if you're applying to medicine or not.

Wow! Well done!! I'm afraid nothing has come through for me yet, but it's definitely good to know that they should be coming in soon.

Congratulations once again!
Reply 31
Original post by SabreT

Hey

OMG I am sooo jealous of you! Well done, like seriously! Not to be annoyingly naggy but what did you get for your BMAT and what were your A-Levels. I am also post A-Levels (didnt get into uni last year) so hopefully I'll hear from them soon!

Well done again and good luck with your medicine choices
Reply 32
If i said 'Yes, but I don't plan to take it unless I don't meet my medicine offer' would people throw things at me?
Reply 33
Original post by Sereni
If i said 'Yes, but I don't plan to take it unless I don't meet my medicine offer' would people throw things at me?

I wouldn't throw things, but I might quietly seethe for a while before I learned to get over myself and say well done :frown:
Reply 34
Original post by kittikat93
I wouldn't throw things, but I might quietly seethe for a while before I learned to get over myself and say well done :frown:

Cheers, had my ucl interview now so luck is needed
Just got a response through track, very tense opening it but fortunately it was an offer :smile:

Rather surprised to get it at nearly midnight though, guess someone at UCAS is working overtime!
Reply 36
Just got an Offer, and my Personal statement was COMPLETELY Medicine based, so others who did it alongside medicine courses, theres hope!
Reply 37
Original post by tschoekhai
Just got a response through track, very tense opening it but fortunately it was an offer :smile:

Rather surprised to get it at nearly midnight though, guess someone at UCAS is working overtime!

EXACTLY what I was thinking when I saw my offer. Oh well, I don't care. I GOT A PLACEE!! :woo:

now to decide between UCL and Imperial.
Reply 38
I just got an offer (well it was sent last night at like half 11).

SO happy!

But thinking of everyone who hasn't heard anything or got rejected, I was there last year so don't get too depressed.

xx
Reply 39
Original post by nomnomer
EXACTLY what I was thinking when I saw my offer. Oh well, I don't care. I GOT A PLACEE!! :woo:

now to decide between UCL and Imperial.

heyyy congrats :smile: finally we can let go of all that anxiousness lol. may i ask wat ur offer is??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending