The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not often I support the english team especially you lot, but hugely glad you did a job on them. Everyone makes out theyre some sort of collection of gods, but tbh take messi out of their team and theyre a completely different proposition. Plus as you lot proved they cant play 90 minutes. Just hope you can score there then you should have enough to not let them score 2 and youll be through.
Has anyone made a GIF of Szceshny having a fit after that second goal? :rofl:

EDIT: Life is beautiful
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4002
What a nice way to wake up, knowing that we beat barca! It wasnt a dream, its REAL :wink:
Reply 4003
Just realized: out of the four competitions we are competing in, three will ultimately be settled at Wembley. :teeth:
Reply 4004

Original post by JK.
The whole night was incredible, but from RvP's goal to the final whistle that really was something special, truly beautiful. Love the Szcz gif, btw. :yy:

That sig looks awfully big, Mr Moderator? :awesome:

It is sensational. I'm tempted to change my long standing sig for it :coma:
Original post by R-KAM
That sig looks awfully big, Mr Moderator? :awesome:

It is sensational. I'm tempted to change my long standing sig for it :coma:

I had to use it. :awesome:

Such an awesome celebration.
Reply 4006
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon

Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
I had to use it. :awesome:

Such an awesome celebration.

I meant the Arsenal DNA :ninja:

So much choice :coma:
I just had to take that GIF
Original post by Overmars

Brilliant!
hahah thats absolutely hilarious !

Its been the best week of my life ever. Got my first med school offer and Arsenal beat Barca. What more could i ask for ?
Original post by G550NDH
Its been the best week of my life ever. Got my first med school offer and Arsenal beat Barca. What more could i ask for ?

Was it from the same place that asked you that Andy Gray question?
Original post by G550NDH
hahah thats absolutely hilarious !

Congrats :biggrin:
Reply 4013
So now will the (most) 1st team players get rested on Sunday or will the likes of Fab/Rvp/Arsh/Nasri play? Rosicky, Chamakh, Denilson are a definet starters I think.
Reply 4014
The entire second string should beat Leyton Orient... First team deserve a rest. The others want to earn their place in the first team.
Original post by rorydaredking
Not often I support the english team especially you lot, but hugely glad you did a job on them. Everyone makes out theyre some sort of collection of gods, but tbh take messi out of their team and theyre a completely different proposition. Plus as you lot proved they cant play 90 minutes. Just hope you can score there then you should have enough to not let them score 2 and youll be through.

You should consider watching them more than once a season
really bad post :frown:
Original post by Overmars
Was it from the same place that asked you that Andy Gray question?

haha YES it was ! Must of said the right thing i guess. After 2 days they gave me the offer :smile:. Football and Medicine have a lot in common i guess haha
Reply 4017
Time line for Szczesny's:

Last year playing for Brentford.
Debut match for Arsenal + debut in EPL: Away to Manchester United, WOW
Debut match in Champions League: Home to Barcelona, :shock:
Original post by G550NDH
haha YES it was ! Must of said the right thing i guess. After 2 days they gave me the offer :smile:. Football and Medicine have a lot in common i guess haha

Excellent. Well done, dude.
Reply 4019
Original post by rorydaredking

I don't agree with those.
We still need to be carefull because they can score +2 easily in Nou Camp.(Just look at their home games this season in all competitions)

Latest