The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1760
Backstreet Boys - Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely

No biggie. :cool:
Reply 1762
Sex Pistols - Anarchy in the UK
sum 41 have a new song out which is pretty good, different to their earlier stuff :biggrin:

Original post by Mally-xo

sum 41 have a new song out which is pretty good, different to their earlier stuff :biggrin:

:lolwut:

I didn't realise they were still around. I'll give it a listen. :music:
teri sukh illegal demo
The Only One - Manchester Orchestra
Original post by Crazy Paving
:lolwut:

I didn't realise they were still around. I'll give it a listen. :music:

yup, its been like 3-4ish years since they released anything, but they have a new album coming out. what do you think of the song? they have a much more mature sound now compared to their fat lip/in too deep stuff :tongue: is good though.
Reply 1768
A podcast on Phillip II and government under him :biggrin:

Interesting I know...

yup, its been like 3-4ish years since they released anything, but they have a new album coming out. what do you think of the song? they have a much more mature sound now compared to their fat lip/in too deep stuff :tongue: is good though.

But I liked fat lip and in too deep, and honestly have to say it's good, but I did slightly prefer their older stuff, which is the case with most artists for me. It's a bit heavier than their old stuff, but still a good song though. :yy:
Original post by Crazy Paving
But I liked fat lip and in too deep, and honestly have to say it's good, but I did slightly prefer their older stuff, which is the case with most artists for me. It's a bit heavier than their old stuff, but still a good song though. :yy:

haha, same :biggrin: those two songs especially remind me so much of my childhood (not that it was actually that long ago) :tongue:
nice one, it defo has my seal of approval too :yy:
The Flaming lips- Do you realize?
Thirteen Senses - Crystal Sounds
Reply 1774
dum dum girls - yours alone
Poprocks & Coke - Green Day
Reply 1777

Skrillex ft. 12th Planet - Father Said
Phace - Cold Champagne

Just realised I was bobbing along to it :colondollar:
Radio 1 - Zane Lowe

Latest