The Student Room Group

Hull York Medical School Applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
Original post by Yellowmonkeyman
You're coming to HYMS with me :colone:

My sig says otherwise!
Reply 441
how many interviews and offers did they give??

Original post by tome27
I like how they gave you statistics on the letter I got this morning to show you how well you've done.
I'm tempted to go to an open day. I know I'm going to go to London....
Original post by tome27
My sig says otherwise!

Your sig lies :colone:
Reply 443
Original post by doughnuts
how many interviews and offers did they give??

It just said over 1000 applicants.
I know there are 600 interviews. Two hundred and something offers. :biggrin:
Your sig lies :colone:

Afraid not. I'd consider it, but I'm snatching the opportunity to get away from PBHell! :wink:
Original post by tome27
It just said over 1000 applicants.
I know there are 600 interviews. Two hundred and something offers. :biggrin:

Afraid not. I'd consider it, but I'm snatching the opportunity to get away from PBHell! :wink:

:frown: Fine. :rolleyes:.

:tongue: I am one of 200 something, how special do I feel :biggrin:.
Reply 445
:frown: Fine. :rolleyes:.

:tongue: I am one of 200 something, how special do I feel :biggrin:.

You are very special. :smile:
Reply 446
Offeerrrrrrrr!!!!! Wwaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!
Original post by Sanny27
Offeerrrrrrrr!!!!! Wwaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

:biggrin:
Well done to those who got in:smile:
Original post by Presidential
Well done to those who got in:smile:

Cheers :biggrin:
Reply 450
Congratulations to all of you with offers. To those of you with rejections I wish you the best of luck with your application

There is a facebook group: "HYMS freshers 2011" that you will definitely want to join.
Reply 451
Are they post-offer open days the ones in April that they mentioned in the letter or do they have open days in March too?
Reply 452
Original post by HMJ
Are they post-offer open days the ones in April that they mentioned in the letter or do they have open days in March too?

pretty sure it's just the dates on the letter for the hyms buildings, the two unis might have other open days though if its the campus in general/ accomidation you want to see and you can't make those dates
Reply 453
Thanks
Reply 454
Has any one with the "regect" letter from HYMS, also recieved in the same letter that they if they have not entered another school should contact HYMS in August?

This sounds as if a sort of "reserve list" (as there may be many persons that do not get their predicted grades or after getting an offer from HYMS may choose another school.

I am just wondering if possibly HYMS sends this out to all persons that have completed an interview ( in the regect letter) or to just a certian amount of students just below the cut off line (just guessing)

Who knows? this could be a wild guess ..please come back those with regect letter (to help determine if there is a reason to speculate in a "reserve list" or not for the fall:colone:
Why don't you email them? The HYMS admin people seem really nice and will quickly respond to your query.
It's very quiet here :smile: anyone thinking of firming HYMS?

I'm almost certain I'll be firming HYMS. I'm still waiting on Leicester, but I think I've made my mind up... :wink: Can't wait!

I've firmed HYMS and got the Unconditional. :^_^: Had my interview on the 16th Dec at Hull. Am heading to York on the 14th April to check out the campus.
Reply 459
There's a reasonable chance I'll be firming it if I don't get an offer from Liverpool. I'm not sure how much I'd enjoy it there though, I think I'd much rather go to Liverpool.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending