The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Aiiiieeee :biggrin: Just got an offer for French and Spanish, AAB! I can't belieeeve it! :smile:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by Alphalpha
Same here, it's realllyy annoying :/ What course are you applying for if you don't mind me asking?

I know how you feel. I applied for maths. What course did you apply for?
Reply 3982
Original post by Ultimate1

Just wanted to tell you how much I feel with you! I've been seeing you posting for long now and you need so much patience for all the wait... I really wish you the best of luck!:smile:
Original post by Sappho
Just wanted to tell you how much I feel with you! I've been seeing you posting for long now and you need so much patience for all the wait... I really wish you the best of luck!:smile:

Thanks You! It must feel awesome to have all your offers! Congratz! :awesome:

Physics, i didn't put a choice down for college, i don't know if that effects how long its going to take or not, but hey, what can i do but wait hah.
By the process of elimination (ie. universities rejecting me) it looks like I'm firming Durham :')

L100 Economics, St Marys
Original post by samsioux
is that supposed to be me? deferred entry btw :smile:

Yeah, I saw you had an offer from the biomed thread so stuck you on the list.

Congrats on your offer. That mean that when you start next year, you'll be paying the revised tution fees or are you an international so it wont affect you?
Original post by katey_doodles
Aiiiieeee :biggrin: Just got an offer for French and Spanish, AAB! I can't belieeeve it! :smile:

Congrats! great news :smile:

I applied for the same course but still haven't heard...was this your ucas that updated today or did your AES update first?
Reply 3988
Original post by simonc1993
By the process of elimination (ie. universities rejecting me) it looks like I'm firming Durham :')

L100 Economics, St Marys

I know how you feel but if Durham was my only offer id be pretty happy, this year has been, unfortunately, less than fruitful for myself.
Reply 3989
Thanks You! It must feel awesome to have all your offers! Congratz! :awesome:

Oh yes, last week was so great, I got two offers after such a long wait, I'm incredibly happy to have some really great choice now:smile:
Keep your patience, fingers crossed!:wink:
Reply 3990
Original post by Wailinza
Yeah, I saw you had an offer from the biomed thread so stuck you on the list.

Congrats on your offer. That mean that when you start next year, you'll be paying the revised tution fees or are you an international so it wont affect you?

Aw thanks :smile: you spelt my name wrong though. Yeah I'm paying the increased tuition fees :cool:
Wooooohooo!! I have an offer for Law :biggrin: Don't know which college yet (I applied to Castle) but I'm not overly fussed really...

Chuffed to bits!
Original post by Stacemeister
Wooooohooo!! I have an offer for Law :biggrin: Don't know which college yet (I applied to Castle) but I'm not overly fussed really...

Chuffed to bits!

Well done :smile: Did you see that just now through AES or UCAS? Does anyone know what time AES updates - they say 'in the evening' but that could be 5pm or even midnight :tongue:
Original post by Olivia1234
Congrats! great news :smile:

I applied for the same course but still haven't heard...was this your ucas that updated today or did your AES update first?

Awh thank you! :smile: My UCAS track updated, but I actually checked AES before my emails, so I found out through it. Which college did you apply to?
Original post by Crazydavy
Well done :smile: Did you see that just now through AES or UCAS? Does anyone know what time AES updates - they say 'in the evening' but that could be 5pm or even midnight :tongue:

Through UCAS Track-- got an email and was dreading logging in, fearing a rejection... I literally leapt out of my seat when I saw it was an offer! AAA - what I would expect from Durham - gosh I'm so happy!
And as for AES updating, I'm not sure - mine says it has gone to a college but that they haven't reached a decision yet (not according to UCAS Track, hohoho!)
Reply 3995
Just got accepted to Durham for Law :smile:
Found out through UCAS.
19/42 LNAT
8A* 2A GCSEs
2A* 1A 1B in A Level
(University College)
Reply 3996
Is there nobody else for St Hild and St Bede? :frown:
Awh thank you! :smile: My UCAS track updated, but I actually checked AES before my emails, so I found out through it. Which college did you apply to?

ah that's great, is it going to be your first choice? :smile:

I applied to Josephine Butler, what about you?
Original post by Olivia1234
ah that's great, is it going to be your first choice? :smile:

I applied to Josephine Butler, what about you?

I'm hoping to put it as my insurance - it would be such a great place to study! :smile: where all else have you applied?

I applied to St. Chad's - maybe that's why you haven't heard yet - I assume different colleges get back to you at different times? I wouldn't worry, at any rate :smile:
I'm hoping to put it as my insurance - it would be such a great place to study! :smile: where all else have you applied?

I applied to St. Chad's - maybe that's why you haven't heard yet - I assume different colleges get back to you at different times? I wouldn't worry, at any rate :smile:

Ah cool, where will be your first choice? I have offers from Bath, newcastle and exeter, and still waiting for st andrews and durham! I really like Bath, but i think i would choose durham if i got an offer (not holding out much hope!)

where else did you apply? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending