The Student Room Group

at what age does virginity become weird?

Poll

whats the maximum age before virginity becomes weird?

well?

im 25 and still one. when i was younger i used to think 20 was the cut-off, then when i was 20 i thought 25 is kinda weird. now im 25 and foreseeably will probably still be one when im say 29/30 becaus im waiting for marriage and havent had a monogamous relationship for the last 6 or 7 years.

obviously there is the hideous film saying 40 is too old.

but if you met an attractive dude/girl and got chatting and dating and they revealed their virginity to you, what is the maximum age would they have to be for you to think "omg that is toooo weird im outta here...."

Scroll to see replies

why are you waiting for marriage? what's the actual point? sex is natural and you shouldn't be surpressing the urges unnaturally like you are doing. you're clearly insecure about it and aren't strong enough to ignore other people's views if you're creating this thread.

also, in b4 96.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
I would say 20, but then again I'm only 18 so my opinions might change just like yours.
Reply 3
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
why are you waiting for marriage? what's the actual point? you're clearly insecure about it and aren't strong enough to ignore other people's views if you're creating this thread.

also, in b4 96.

this
Original post by shinytoy

We need lower ages in the poll.
Reply 5
It is never weird unless you let it become weird.

Different people have differing opinions on it like many things in life. What is common to one person might seem strange to another. So long as you yourself are happy with the decisions you make then who cares what anybody else thinks?
Reply 6
i would say 25...
but then again i wish i had waited longer to lose mine.
16 is too young from my own experiance
Reply 7
I'm coming up for 25 and haven't had more than a bj, keep trying to save up for a prozzie but food prices keep going up.
Reply 8
It also depends on your upbringing. For example, if you grew up in a really sheltered background, it would be a lot older than, if lets say for example, Josef Fritzl was your dad.

But really, who cares? It's your private life.
Reply 10
Original post by Alcibiades
I'm coming up for 25 and haven't had more than a bj, keep trying to save up for a prozzie but food prices keep going up.

no way dude dont waste it like that. work on your social skills, have regular normal massage (not the happy one) so you get comfortable with your body, and take up like salsa dance or online dating. you will meet new girls and easily find a quality one for a wife. you deserve better than skanks and prossy pussy

sil3nt_cha0s
why are you waiting for marriage? what's the actual point? sex is natural and you shouldn't be surpressing the urges unnaturally like you are doing. you're clearly insecure about it and aren't strong enough to ignore other people's views if you're creating this thread.

i am waiting because of the Lords will! but i just found out that everyone else who stuck to this belief that i know from school got married age 16 or 18. im the oldest virgin i know and if i meet dudes, or reveal this to my friends i dont know if they will admire this or look at me sideways and talk about me behind my back. should i keep it a secret? or is it ok to admit it at my ripe old age? or should i pretend to have had a few dudes by now?
Reply 11
Original post by solusoracle
It is never weird unless you let it become weird.

?

so like if you met a 35 year old hot virgin dude you wouldnt think he was gay or weird?
no way dude dont waste it like that. work on your social skills, have regular normal massage (not the happy one) so you get comfortable with your body, and take up like salsa dance or online dating. you will meet new girls and easily find a quality one for a wife. you deserve better than skanks and prossy pussy

i am waiting because of the Lords will! but i just found out that everyone else who stuck to this belief that i know from school got married age 16 or 18. im the oldest virgin i know and if i meet dudes, or reveal this to my friends i dont know if they will admire this or look at me sideways and talk about me behind my back. should i keep it a secret? or is it ok to admit it at my ripe old age? or should i pretend to have had a few dudes by now?

no - you're waiting because of a figment of your imagination.

I'm guessing you went to a religious school of some sort?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 13
lemmie give u a hint, there was a filmed made about it....................
Reply 14
well?

im 25 and still one. when i was younger i used to think 20 was the cut-off, then when i was 20 i thought 25 is kinda weird. now im 25 and foreseeably will probably still be one when im say 29/30 becaus im waiting for marriage and havent had a monogamous relationship for the last 6 or 7 years.

obviously there is the hideous film saying 40 is too old.

but if you met an attractive dude/girl and got chatting and dating and they revealed their virginity to you, what is the maximum age would they have to be for you to think "omg that is toooo weird im outta here...."

Dude, do you ever post on a topic not concerned with your virginity? Its getting old TBH.
Reply 15
This:

also, in b4 96.

Not everyone has strong 'urges'. She may get horny every once in a while but so what. Doesn't mean she has to have it now, if she wants to wait for marriage then what is wrong with it? With your repsonse its no wonder she feels a little insecure about her virginity. I repsect the OP, most girls I know have lost it already and have slept with dozens of boys by 17/18.
Reply 18
...96?
Reply 19
no - you're waiting because of a figment of your imagination.

I'm guessing you went to a religious school of some sort?

no i was not at all religious until age 19 when i saw the face of the Lord and was drawn into becoming the youngest person on my RCIA Roman Catholic Conversion Course! when i was 15 if anyone saifd i would turn religious or Biblical i would laugh but i dont know what happened!!!

i think the Lord has chosen me to exhault His name and walk in His ways because I am strong and need to show others the Lords true way!!

i guess this actually answers my OP question. i should not be ashamed about my virginity even if others think is weird, because then I can talk to others about the Lord. most kids see promiscuity and nudity all around and on all tv channels, but i am good looking and p/t model and quite cool so hopefully people will listen to me and see they dont need to dress in fishnets to walk around tesco or have like 10 partners by age 16 to fit in societys idea of what cool peopel should be like.

Praise the Lord!! silent Cho0s, i will pray that the Lord will shine His glorious face toward you and move into your life!!!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending