The Student Room Group

The University of Manchester Accomodation-Fallowfield

Hey, i've been accepted into Manchester University and now considering what accommodation to stay in.
Ive pretty much made my mind up about staying in Fallowfield as i've heard from quite a lot of people its a pretty decent place to stay place.

Im planning on selecting Oak house as one of my choices but just wanted to know what the rooms where like e.g Small? Compact? Decent sized? also is there like a communal room for the people on your floor to sort of chill? Is there like compromise(not so great rooms for better a social life?)Any photos of rooms would help alot to!

I know theres like loads of these threads but most just say which is the best places to live not about the actual rooms.
Thanks....
:smile:
I was in OH in my first year. The rooms are tiny- I didn't mind so much, but if you do that's something to think about.

Basically there are 4 flats in a block, 8 people in each flat, 4 boys on one floor and 4 girls on the other. Each flat has a kitchen and a chilling/eating area- we didn't really make the most of ours cos it was always too messy.
Reply 2
Original post by missygeorgia
I was in OH in my first year. The rooms are tiny- I didn't mind so much, but if you do that's something to think about.

Basically there are 4 flats in a block, 8 people in each flat, 4 boys on one floor and 4 girls on the other. Each flat has a kitchen and a chilling/eating area- we didn't really make the most of ours cos it was always too messy.

Thanks,
but is this both types of rooms?, because there's standard and then theres standard large.:confused:
Do you know if the standard Large is still considered a smaller sized room than other accommodations?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending