The Student Room Group

The *waiting for news is driving me crazy* Uberthread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2120
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
What course?
Guessing medicine? :dontknow:

Nearly there :emo:

penguin! I have all my fingers crossed for you and the choice you have left!
Original post by skyja
penguin! I have all my fingers crossed for you and the choice you have left!

:colondollar: Thank you :h:

Well hopefully when I get the result in the next 1-3 weeks you can celebrate with me

Always love the random support :love:

We haven't spoken before have we? :dontknow:
Reply 2122
Bath Bath Bath Bath... c'maaaaaan!
Reply 2123
Come on Cardiff...inviting me to an open day yet not sending an offer beforehand?! And I just give up with KCL,I really do.
What course?
Guessing medicine? :dontknow:

Nearly there :emo:

Aww true.....very nearly there! :redface:
For English Lit.....surprising when you compare it to medicine, nevertheless, English is still v.competitive.

Lets keep up the hope :cool:
Reply 2125
:colondollar: Thank you :h:

Well hopefully when I get the result in the next 1-3 weeks you can celebrate with me

Always love the random support :love:

We haven't spoken before have we? :dontknow:

:biggrin:

nope.. but I like penguins :h: plus I always seem to see your posts everywhere!
The waiting is killing me - I had my first offer through yesterday but the rest are really taking their time. I think they like to make us all suffer by making us wait :/
Reply 2127
Original post by bigfootchris2
well its good to know im not the only one with no replies yet! when did you apply? I sent mine in december 7th...

I applied on january 14th:biggrin:
Original post by 03shisac
Aww true.....very nearly there! :redface:
For English Lit.....surprising when you compare it to medicine, nevertheless, English is still v.competitive.

Lets keep up the hope :cool:

I assumed medicine since those 3 unis offer medicine and mid september is peak medicine time since we (as well as others) have to apply by oct 15th :yep:

I'll take your word on english being competitive :h:

Yes.. lets keep hope :crossedf:

Original post by skyja
:biggrin:

nope.. but I like penguins :h: plus I always seem to see your posts everywhere!

Well if that's not a good enough reason for me to get an offer, I don't know what is! :ahee:

:teehee:

I'll let you lot know on here how it goes :yep:
I'm still waiting to hear back from Durham and York for history. It's driving me mad; even though my first choice was always Newcastle that was only because I never thought I'd get into Durham-now it's a possibility.....aaaargh!
I'm still waiting to here from Edinburgh, Napier and stirling :frown:
Reply 2131
I'm going crazy waiting for RHUL to give me an answer. I would be ok if it wouldn't be for the fact that I want a good answer from them so insanely badly ):
Original post by Zottula
Still waiting on Durham, UCL & Bristol. Grr...come on guys.

Frustrating as hell, you're the person I'm keeping track of... fellow Earth Sciences Bristol applicant. If you get an offer it's when I begin to panic... ahah.
Original post by Vanessa1993x
I'm still waiting to here from Edinburgh, Napier and stirling :frown:

I'm still waiting on Edinburgh and Stirling too. Both are apparently notoriously slow, they better hurry up or else I'll be paying them a personal visit! :colondollar:
Original post by grodecki
Frustrating as hell, you're the person I'm keeping track of... fellow Earth Sciences Bristol applicant. If you get an offer it's when I begin to panic... ahah.

Haha cool. Looks like I got myself a stalker.
Original post by Zottula
Haha cool. Looks like I got myself a stalker.

definitely :wink:
What's driving me mad at the moment is despite having responses from 4/5, I promised myself I wouldn't do a firm or insurance without seeing ALL the unis first (the last open day isn't until april either :frown:), just in case theres something I miss out on. But I'm so desperate to firm now!

I do hope kent replies quick after interview..
(edited 13 years ago)
Finallly got an offer from Hull Uni on Friday night, 19:00. Unconditional wooooooooooo!
Waiting...waiting...waiting...

I thought I had the patience of a saint, with a younger sister and regular babysitting of small children I had learnt to be rather calm in times of stress haha. But NOOOOOO!
Nottingham, Royal Holloway and King's are slowly killing me. If it's a rejection, put me out my misery pleeeeeease.

x
Reply 2139
QUOTE=Rachel_Leah;29956439]Waiting...waiting...waiting...

I thought I had the patience of a saint, with a younger sister and regular babysitting of small children I had learnt to be rather calm in times of stress haha. But NOOOOOO!
Nottingham, Royal Holloway and King's are slowly killing me. If it's a rejection, put me out my misery pleeeeeease.

x

Know what you mean, I would rather know if it is a rejection, I am just waiting on one Uni, Good old Loughborough! Dont know what you have applied to do but a friend of mine got an offer from Kings on Friday, so maybe yours is on its way!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending