The Student Room Group

Non asian girls - Bollywood actors?

Scroll to see replies

Its funny how the thread is called "non asian girls" but mostly men have replied.
Reply 21
Original post by best_name_ever
I specify because everyone knows that all asian girls love Shahrukh Khan and most of the other bollywood actors. Just wanted to see what white girls thought.

i'm an asian girl and i don't find shahrukh khan hot. he's just a good actor :s-smilie:
Reply 22
Firstly, I imagine there are far more flattering pictures of these actors than the ones you have chosen.
Secondly, Bollywood is aimed at Indian (and Indian diaspora) audiences, catering to their preferences.

In conclusion, who cares if non-Indian girls like them or not?
(edited 13 years ago)
The 2nd guy is attractive, not the others
Bufftings :sexface:
Reply 25
Original post by S-man10
Do indian any girls find wayne rooney attractive?... :holmes:

Fixed.
Reply 26
Thats not a very flattering picture of Shahid Kapoor.

Also, you've left out John Abraham, who is much better looking now without the long greasy pullback do.

I specify because everyone knows that all asian girls love Shahrukh Khan and most of the other bollywood actors. Just wanted to see what white girls thought.

Yeaaaaahhh no.
Reply 28
Do you find any of the bollywood actors attractive/hot?

Do you have some sort of complex OP ?

Why are you so worried about particularly white girls ?

If you really only care what white girls think then you're just as bad as the white girls that don't want to know about you ?

Do you genuinely believe that a significant number of women will consider you undateable purely because of your race ? :confused:

I'm asian with a white gf and I've had a few white gfs in my time. Difference is I actually approach women instead of sitting at home and obsessing about something I can't change.
Original post by Arenas123
Do you have some sort of complex OP ?

Why are you so worried about particularly white girls ?

If you really only care what white girls think then you're just as bad as the white girls that don't want to know about you ?

Do you genuinely believe that a significant number of women will consider you undateable purely because of your race ? :confused:

I'm asian with a white gf and I've had a few white gfs in my time. Difference is I actually approach women instead of sitting at home and obsessing about something I can't change.

Sorry
Reply 30
Do you find any of the bollywood actors attractive/hot?

Shahrukh Khan

Akshay Kumar

Abishek Bachan

Salman Khan

Aamir Khan

Shahid Kapur

And saving the best for last,

Johnny Lever

What would you rate each of these men out of 10?

*MODS CAN YOU DELETE THE THREAD IN THE CHAT SUBFORUM

Not a big fan of those particular guys as I'm only 16, bit old for me, but I usually like Asian (not oriental) and Middle Eastern guys.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending