The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jessaay!
In fairness I don't think I'm often on here when I'm not hungover/revising. Which are probably my most dense moments.

I'm still really confused. Someone's attempt at enlightenment made me even more confused :p:

Just your first name + UCL puts you on the first page on the search results, and you're the only one who does Medicine.
Original post by Becca-Sarah
Nice specs!

I know right? 3D glasses are so useful for fancy dress occassions.

Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
Your hair is fairly similar to mine :yep: :p:

My hair is a nightmare to take care of :p:

Now, how is all this stalking occurring?
Original post by Becca-Sarah
Just your first name + UCL puts you on the first page on the search results, and you're the only one who does Medicine.

Oh I see! That's impressive. I know at least three other people with my name.
Oh I see! That's impressive. I know at least three other people with my name.

Not the method I used, though my method was purely by accident. :lol:
Original post by win2kpro
Not the method I used, though my method was purely by accident. :lol:

Was it from me adding someone? :holmes:
Reply 1245
Now I've gone and facestalked "Jess UCL" now. Seems like we have 2 mutual friends as well!
In fairness I don't think I'm often on here when I'm not hungover/revising. Which are probably my most dense moments.

I'm still really confused. Someone's attempt at enlightenment made me even more confused :p:

Oh that was just to heal you.

We're not friends incidentally

I've also just noticed that massive selection of randomness available...the last two nothing to do with the conversation...:tongue:

But the efficiency of facestalking...:eek:
Original post by Wangers
Oh that was just to heal you.

We're not friends incidentally

I've also just noticed that massive selection of randomness available...the last two nothing to do with the conversation...:tongue:

But the efficiency of facestalking...:eek:

OH I did wonder how he was relevant :p: Now I get it.
Was it from me adding someone? :holmes:

Aye, it seems you have a brain after all. :mmm:
Aye, it seems you have a brain after all. :mmm:

I actually completely forgot about that! Although in fairness I hardly expected you to be facestalking him to such a huge extent :p:

My hair is a nightmare to take care of :p:

I hate mine :sad:

And we have a mutual friend in Hygeia :yep:

Can I ask, lower extremity length inequality in children. What are the treatments aside from inserts to even out the length difference?
I actually completely forgot about that! Although in fairness I hardly expected you to be facestalking him to such a huge extent :p:

Loool, I wasn't. :rofl:

I had just been on TSR, reading through this thread, then I went on facebook and * 'insert name' is now friends with 'insert name' * cropped up. - I then remembered that you said you were going to be visiting our union on Friday, so I deduced that it was you. :p:
Loool, I wasn't. :rofl:

I had just been on TSR, reading through this thread, then I went on facebook and * 'insert name' is now friends with 'insert name' * cropped up. - I then remembered that you said you were going to be visiting our union on Friday, so I deduced that it was you. :p:

Fair dos! I did think that was excessive man love with the facestalking. I didn't end up going to your union, unlike last year we weren't allowed in it this time. I bumped into him in some place I can't remember the name of... 93 something. It wasn't entirely random, we'd had a rowing thing.
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx

Can I ask, lower extremity length inequality in children. What are the treatments aside from inserts to even out the length difference?

I don't think we've covered this at all but I remember something I read about it ages ago mentioning skeletal shortening in the femur? I'm not very reliable as a source though.
Reply 1254
Original post by Phryx
Now I've gone and facestalked "Jess UCL" now. Seems like we have 2 mutual friends as well!
I have four, and we both like Amateur Transplants, but I don't have any photos from medscam posted on my FB.
Reply 1255
Fair dos! I did think that was excessive man love with the facestalking. I didn't end up going to your union, unlike last year we weren't allowed in it this time. I bumped into him in some place I can't remember the name of... 93 something. It wasn't entirely random, we'd had a rowing thing.
93 Feet East on Brick Lane, it's a bit gash now, was proper quality six or seven years ago.

Bromance is as far as we go @ Barts. :yep: - None of that homo stuff that you get at UCL. :hand:

I'm surprised you remembered the '93' from '93 Feet East' - Means you weren't THAT drunk. :lol:
Original post by Renal
93 Feet East on Brick Lane, it's a bit gash now, was proper quality six or seven years ago.

We didn't stay there long. The dance bit didn't look to exciting though.
Bromance is as far as we go @ Barts. :yep: - None of that homo stuff that you get at UCL. :hand:

I'm surprised you remembered the '93' from '93 Feet East' - Means you weren't THAT drunk. :lol:

Getting slightly defensive about your sexuality here :p: A bit TOO defensive.

I thought it was 99 until I was informed otherwise this morning. :colondollar: I spent a while trying to convince people I wasn't drunk. That's always a clue that I am drunk. Then I fell on my heels about 6 times and concluded that everyone else was right.
Reply 1259
Original post by Sarky
I got a telling off in my mini-cex from a surgeon this week for not listing all the negatives. First time in 6 years of medical school. I think it is a waste of time saying what the patient doesn't have, it also removed focus and makes it uncessarily long to me. I argued my case but he was having none of it. :rolleyes:

hehe surgeons...

my friend just put it pretty well- you include negatives at the end to rule out the most obvious differentials.

the example she gave, was in a SOB patient without a murmur/FUO, you wouldn't need to discuss the absence of roth spots/splinter haemorrhages.

Latest

Trending

Trending