The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by buzzcat

Original post by buzzcat
hehe surgeons...

my friend just put it pretty well- you include negatives at the end to rule out the most obvious differentials.

the example she gave, was in a SOB patient without a murmur/FUO, you wouldn't need to discuss the absence of roth spots/splinter haemorrhages.

Is that the same as PUO?
Original post by Jessaay!
Getting slightly defensive about your sexuality here :p: A bit TOO defensive.

I thought it was 99 until I was informed otherwise this morning. :colondollar: I spent a while trying to convince people I wasn't drunk. That's always a clue that I am drunk. Then I fell on my heels about 6 times and concluded that everyone else was right.

Well, considering I haven't figured out your brain capacity yet, I thought I'd better be TOO obvious to make sure you understand. :mmm:

Lol, you absolute crumble. :p:
Original post by win2kpro
Well, considering I haven't figured out your brain capacity yet, I thought I'd better be TOO obvious to make sure you understand. :mmm:

Lol, you absolute crumble. :p:

Is crumble Barts slang? You're all from the ghetto.
Is crumble Barts slang? You're all from the ghetto.

Nah, it's TSR - Football forums slang. :colonhash:

And well, what can I say, not all of us at Barts meet these requirements:

Unlike UCL. :p:
Reply 1264
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
Is that the same as PUO?
Not to the Greek. :wink:
Nah, it's TSR - Football forums slang. :colonhash:

And well, what can I say, not all of us at Barts meet these requirements:

Unlike UCL. :p:

You sayin' I'm hideously ugly?

In fairness, I was discussing the other day how middle class and white our sports teams are. Posh... maybe not. Classy... definitely not. Arrogant... yes. Less so than GKT though, let's be fair.

And nothing's more true than the beer part.

Oh god I do pretty much fit the requirements they said... This is bad times. You've ruined my life.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Renal
Not to the Greek. :wink:

But to the first year medical student? :puppyeyes:
You sayin' I'm hideously ugly?

In fairness, I was discussing the other day how middle class and white our sports teams are. Posh... maybe not. Classy... definitely not. Arrogant... yes. Less so than GKT though, let's be fair.

Out of all the requirements, why did I know you were going to bring up that one huh? :pierre:

Well, GKT or UCL, which is worse... that's like saying which was worse 'Hitler', or 'Hitler'? :dontknow: - Though in all fairness, Imperial is probably slightly worse.
Out of all the requirements, why did I know you were going to bring up that one huh? :pierre:

Well, GKT or UCL, which is worse... that's like saying which was worse 'Hitler', or 'Hitler'? :dontknow: - Though in all fairness, Imperial is probably slightly worse.

Well it was the requirement for females. And I'm female.

I have a fair few friends and an ex boyfriend who are all imperial medics.

And rowers.

That says a lot about me.

They're not as bad as GKT :no: Neither are we. How dare thou.

In other news I've done nothing with my day after rowing except **** around on the internet and watch Michael McIntyre and live at the apollo. I should probably work. Or not.
Reply 1269
As far as I'm aware it's only Imperial rowers who had their photos splashed across the daily mail!
Original post by Phryx
As far as I'm aware it's only Imperial rowers who had their photos splashed across the daily mail!

I knew a lot of them. My ex boyfriend and my flatmate's current boyfriend were some of the ones stood there with their pants down. Never been so proud.
Well it was the requirement for females. And I'm female.

I have a fair few friends and an ex boyfriend who are all imperial medics.

And rowers.

That says a lot about me.

They're not as bad as GKT :no: Neither are we. How dare thou.

In other news I've done nothing with my day after rowing except **** around on the internet and watch Michael McIntyre and live at the apollo. I should probably work. Or not.

Well, that's questionable tbh. :teehee: (I kid. :colonhash:)

Oh dearey me, this isn't going to end well for you, you are digging yourself into a deeper hole. - Better stop right there, although you have probably gone too far already. :rip:

One is worse than the other tbh, none of you are any good. :camp:

Ahh, sounds like me... I've done **** all apart from watch Grey's Anatomy, play some Black Ops, troll on TSR and Facebook. :sigh:
Well, that's questionable tbh. :teehee: (I kid. :colonhash:)

Oh dearey me, this isn't going to end well for you, you are digging yourself into a deeper hole. - Better stop right there, although you have probably gone too far already. :rip:

One is worse than the other tbh, none of you are any good. :camp:

Ahh, sounds like me... I've done **** all apart from watch Grey's Anatomy, play some Black Ops, troll on TSR and Facebook. :sigh:

I tried Black ops the other day, the zombies thing. The first zombie killed me because I didn't see it behind me and then when I noticed instead of trying to kill it I buried my head in the sofa.
I walked up to Tesco, and then I've spent the rest of the day writing up various causes of limp in a child :sigh: Although I did manage to watch some tv too :yep:
I tried Black ops the other day, the zombies thing. The first zombie killed me because I didn't see it behind me and then when I noticed instead of trying to kill it I buried my head in the sofa.

Lmao! - Such a female thing to do to be honest. :ahee: - I didn't know that you had a game console in the kitchen by the way? :holmes: - Epic multi-tasking! :yy:
Lmao! - Such a female thing to do to be honest. :ahee: - I didn't know that you had a game console in the kitchen by the way? :holmes: - Epic multi-tasking! :yy:

We have a PS3 with COD etc and a wii and a plasma screen TV :ahee:. Oddly they're my female flatmate's and our male one doesn't play with us. We're really cool like that. I'm terrible at COD, I own at Mario Kart though, it's a testament to a wasted(?) childhood.
We have a PS3 with COD etc and a wii and a plasma screen TV :ahee:. Oddly they're my female flatmate's and our male one doesn't play with us. We're really cool like that. I'm terrible at COD, I own at Mario Kart though, it's a testament to a wasted(?) childhood.

That seems to go pretty well with the female requirement then. :p: (+ the fact that I said UCL males are :camp:smile:

Nah, but seriously kudos to you for playing COD even though you suck at it. :p: - Mario is amazing though. :coma: (No homo. :colonhash:)

The wii is a big no no though. :noonoo:
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
Can I ask, lower extremity length inequality in children. What are the treatments aside from inserts to even out the length difference?

Ilizarov external fixators :daydreaming: Osteotomy, fix each end of the bone to the Ilizarov, and slowly winch it out over a long period of time. Or; stilts of different lengths :awesome:
Reply 1278
Original post by Becca-Sarah
Ilizarov external fixators :daydreaming: Osteotomy, fix each end of the bone to the Ilizarov, and slowly winch it out over a long period of time. Or; stilts of different lengths :awesome:
I dunno what it is but these things give me the shivers. :s-smilie:
Original post by Renal
I dunno what it is but these things give me the shivers. :s-smilie:

I passed out the first time I saw one on the ward. I think it's the whole "OMG that's going into someones bone but I can see it poking through their skin" thing. Eww.
Putting them in is pretty fun though :awesome: Like adult meccano.

Latest

Trending

Trending