The Student Room Group

10% of 'British' children are now mixed race

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20

Chicken Burger?
Reply 21
**** off OP

To satisfy your interest, yes I am actually mixed race - half English and half Irish - but I'm white, so you probably wouldn't care.
Original post by lazy smurf

Mixed race girls are hot.

Really? Every combination possible? :lolwut: Surely "straight race" girls are hot as well?

OP: What is your problem really?
Reply 23
An example of a 'mixed race' country already exists. Brazil is 80% mixed race. The mixed race population in Brazil leads a third world ghetto existence, while the top 20% of the population are white. This is pure genetics, nowhere in the world where blacks live have they created anything like European standards of living for themselves. Hence the 'ghetto' is the same on every continent. Whites are not to blame for ghettos, because ghettos are the natural form of living in their native Africa and Asia. This is why race mixing is such a problem, if you cross the third world with the first world you get the third world. Who in their right mind would do that?

Mixed race Brazil:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AASusCA0XVA
Mixed race girls are hot.

Thanks (: lool x
Original post by Stefan1991
Also Britons are already mixed race, or are you trying to say that Romans, Normans, Saxons, Jutes, Angles, Picts, Scots, Nords, Irish are all the same race?

That would be different ethnicities rather than races. And that happened over hundreds and thousands of years so that assimilation occurred. But even then there were huge problems with the Irish coming over here during and after the famine in Ireland.

I can only think of one genuinely mixed race society and that would be America and even that has happened over ten's and hundreds of years.

The problem with the change in Britain (and it is a problem, despite the naysayers), is the speed of the process rather than the actual process itself. People haven't had time to become accustomed to that change and see only the negative aspects such as the impact on jobs, housing etc.

It is something that the political class MUST debate openly rather than suppress debate through punitive laws. If they ignore it they play straight into the hands of the BNP.
Reply 26
Original post by Kickflip
What does this mean for Britons? The BBC seems to be suggesting that we will be wiped out through interbreeding. Obviously this is a huge problem. What will happen to mixed race people long term? History has showed they have fewer breeding options and end up disappearing into the lower classes. So how can the social deterioration of Britain be allowed to happen, and even championed by politicians and the media? What will this mean for us 500 years down the line? Are advocats seriously suggesting Britain becomes browner, more third world, and that the English as an ethnic group are wiped out? How can this madness be allowed to continue?

In the interest of clarity, please state your ethnic origin with your post.

Why would this make Britain third world?
Of course, we're not allowed to have any feelings about this. Other than 'celebrate' the disappearance of our people. 'Celebrate' how much better our country will be when we are finally a minority.
Reply 28
Original post by inksplodge
British = born in Britain. Just to clarify.

If being born in Britain makes you British, by that logic, if a dog is born in a stable, it's a horse.

Race = the colour of your skin

Can I ask you something? Are you five years old? So a Blue Ford Focus is no different to a Blue Lamborghini? These are black albinos. If race was skin deep, these would look the same as the European race. Do they? If they are the future of the British and the posters on this thread who say they 'Don't care', then god help you. I say 'you' because I'm not going to be part of your melting pot gene pool.

(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Profesh
I think you'll find that the majority of British children are 'mixed race'; they just aren't brown enough for the average Daily Mail reader to notice.

This
Original post by im so academic
Really? Every combination possible? :lolwut: Surely "straight race" girls are hot as well?

OP: What is your problem really?

Yeah single race girls are hot too, I was just showing how us whiteys aint all racist bigots, unlike the OP.

Jessica Alba - Halle Berre - Hot hot hot
If being born in Britain makes you British, by that logic, if a dog is born in a stable, it's a horse.

Are you five years old? So a Blue Ford Focus is no different to a Blue Lamborghini? These are black albinos. If race was skin deep, these would look the same as the European race. Do they? If they are the future of the British then god help you. (I said you because I'm not taking part in your melting pot gene pool.)

yeah I'd say being born (and/or living in) Britain makes you British.

Also, comparing people to cars is stupid.
An example of a 'mixed race' country already exists. Brazil is 80% mixed race. The mixed race population in Brazil leads a third world ghetto existence, while the top 20% of the population are white. This is pure genetics, nowhere in the world where blacks live have they created anything like European standards of living for themselves. Hence the 'ghetto' is the same on every continent. Whites are not to blame for ghettos, because ghettos are the natural form of living in their native Africa and Asia. This is why race mixing is such a problem, if you cross the third world with the first world you get the third world. Who in their right mind would do that?

Mixed race Brazil:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AASusCA0XVA

The vid just shows that there is racism in Brazil, not that mixed race people will form ghettoes.
Reply 33
Mixed race bitch. Irish and Indian, hell yeah.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 34
What does this mean for Britons? The BBC seems to be suggesting that we will be wiped out through interbreeding. Obviously this is a huge problem. What will happen to mixed race people long term? History has showed they have fewer breeding options and end up disappearing into the lower classes. So how can the social deterioration of Britain be allowed to happen, and even championed by politicians and the media? What will this mean for us 500 years down the line? Are advocats seriously suggesting Britain becomes browner, more third world, and that the English as an ethnic group are wiped out? How can this madness be allowed to continue?

I really really hate it when I hear this crap about how the British race is going to die out and all that *******s.

Apparently white Britons make up 98% of the population so WHAT ARE U WHINING ABOUT CHA?

And wtf are you trying to say? That being brown makes you 'third world what the hell are you on? Most of the countries that are 'third world' and have brown people are only in that state because they were exploited by the Europeans.
Reply 35
Original post by jinglepupskye

The problem with the change in Britain (and it is a problem, despite the naysayers), is the speed of the process rather than the actual process itself. ..the negative aspects such as the impact on jobs...

Um whut?

So white British man marries Indian British woman. Baby is mixed raced British. Baby is not 'stealing jobs' from anyone.

Are you mixing up immigration with mixed race marriages?
There is no indigenous British race. Even the Celts are generally assumed to have immigrated over here from somewhere. If you're concerned about the British race dying out then don't be; it died out years ago. We're all a mish-mash of different gene pools and ethnicities, and I for one could not care less where somebody's family is from as long as they're a decent human being. I think the vast majority of people would agree with me.
Reply 38
We're taking over... muahahahaha!

America (Barack Obama), the UK (Lewis Hamilton) then the World...
Reply 39

Why would this make Britain third world?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending