The Student Room Group

Anybody who applied late for nursing?

Is there anybody who applied late for nursing heard anything? in particular sheffield hallam??

I'm getting really inpatient because I'm actually already a student there but I can't transfer I have to go through the whole application process!! :frown:
What date did you apply? Remember that nursing is very competitive! The uni's should get back to you soon :smile: Im still waiting for nottingham uni for nursing but I applied back in November :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Jordenfruitbat
What date did you apply? Remember that nursing is very competitive! The uni's should get back to you soon :smile: Im still waiting for nottingham uni for nursing but I applied back in November :smile:

15th Jan because the uni only decided to tell me the day before it wasn't simply an internal transfer like everything else :frown:
Original post by sammy9214
15th Jan because the uni only decided to tell me the day before it wasn't simply an internal transfer like everything else :frown:

Don't worry then 15th january will mean that your under equal consideration as everyone else so just sit tight and im sure the interviews will come in, a lot of people have applied for nursing this year :smile: Im sure youll get a place though! How did you do in your a-levels? What degree you doing at the moment?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4
Don't worry then 15th january will mean that your under equal consideration as everyone else so just sit tight and im sure the interviews will come in, a lot of people have applied for nursing this year :smile: Im sure youll get a place though! How did you do in your a-levels? What degree you doing at the moment?

Haha hopefully! Wish I had your confidence lol! Erm I got BCC and I'm doing law atm
Haha hopefully! Wish I had your confidence lol! Erm I got BCC and I'm doing law atm

Big change for you then from Law to Nursing :smile: You have any work experience/job related to nursing?
Reply 6
Big change for you then from Law to Nursing :smile: You have any work experience/job related to nursing?

haha I know :smile: Erm bits and bobs... more so than I did to law lol, and I've helped look after someone at home from time to time when they have needed it
haha I know :smile: Erm bits and bobs... more so than I did to law lol, and I've helped look after someone at home from time to time when they have needed it

Ohhh thats great then I cant see them denying you a place! :smile: just be confident when at interview and job done :tongue: What branch did you apply for ? adult? :wink:
Reply 8
Ohhh thats great then I cant see them denying you a place! :smile: just be confident when at interview and job done :tongue: What branch did you apply for ? adult? :wink:

Problem is I forgot to put that in the PS because I did it in such a rush because I was told right at the last minute I had to go through UCAS... :s-smilie:

I applied for adult and child lol

Quick Reply

Latest