Reply 1
yes
18th birthday and my friends kept pouring drinks down my neck
bit of a blur till i realised i was outside
someone was in the only toilet so naturally went for the.... sink
was quite embarassing since england match was on and it was a full bar
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
I have thrown up a couple of times in clubs. But in the toilets though.
No, seeing as I dont drink.

Haters gonna hate :cool:
(edited 13 years ago)
yeah, once. I threw up in the sitting area (that was very embarrassing and disgusting for the other people no doubt). they just got one of the bouncers to take me out and they gave me some water. then they just advised me to go home and get some rest.

nothing special :dontknow:
Reply 5
No. I pass out before I throw up, which isn't really ideal as it all stays in my stomach and I feel horrific the morning after.
Reply 6
Yes, on my 18th and the other week when i forgot the huge effect of drinking quickly on an empty stomach! Wasn't a pretty sight for my mum when i got home...
Reply 7
Nope, only thrown up after drinking once (it was my 18th :L) and that was at home.
Same night though, another friend threw up all over the club toilets. For the third time. He's now banned.
Yeah only once in public, in the street. Narrowly avoided it being in the taxi though, which is an infinetly worse place to throw up.

I do throw up from drinking quite often though, stomach evidently can't hold its liquor.
Reply 9
I've thrown up maybe three times when drunk, twice at house parties before I was 18 and once when I got home after a club, cos my friend had been making me do tequila :tongue: Never in a club though :smile:
Reply 10
yea many a time, once I threw up all over this girl and ran away and she didn't see me lulz
Reply 11
yep :s-smilie: vague dream like memory of it.( in the bathroom of the club though, not in the acutal club)..and all was explained to me the next day..was NOT fun...i was embarassed after rather than on the night, esp considering i dont remember most of it... my bf and friends brought me out the club, so didnt get kicked out..bt ye I would not reccomend it..ws horrible the next day explaining to parents and things..
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 12
No, I tend to have a limit in these places. Also, being under eighteen and relying on others to buy me drink, I tend to sober up between drinks because the bar is so damn busy!!! I've only been sick because of drink four times. Twice in people's houses, once in a field, and once on the beach.
I did in the toilets and then pulled minutes later. Luckily I had chewing gum but I have never revealed this information.
Reply 14
No but I threw up in the lift up to my flat once
Reply 15
This whole thread is enough to completely put me off going drinking/ clubbing forever, should I get the inclination to.
Original post by DeputyDog
I've seen people drinking way too much alcohol and ending up throwing up in the toilets in clubs, or in the street etc. Has anyone here ever got to the stage where they've drunk so much on a night out that they've thrown up at a club? Was it embarrassing? Did you get thrown out?

Several times since I came to Uni. Its been just outside the same club each time, in a nice secluded corner!

I personally blame the fact that frequently we will start some drinking games at about 6 in the evening, with 5 hours of drinking there, a 15 minute walk to the bus stop and then straight into a nice pub for a few more drinks, then on to the clubs.
Reply 17
I threw up outside a pub when I was in school. Was booked out for a girl in the year above's birthday. Drank far too much too quickly.

A year later, at uni, I was involved in a pub golf thing. I was feeling a bit sober at the start, so started drinking doubles etc. When it all ended up in a club, I was feeling awful - went to the toilets. I almost passed out in a cubicle, not sure if I was sick, but a bouncer then (very nicely) threw me out. On the way home, I went to a 24 hour shop and fell into one of their displays, thought someone was following me and hid in a bush (bizarre!), think I may have fallen asleep in a car park for a little while then eventually got home.

All many years ago now. I've generally managed to get home before sickness sets in, or had it hit me the next morning.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 18
Yes but only in the toilets.
Never in a club, usually my stomach waits until I'm at least in the taxi before rejecting its contents. Most memorable whitey was projectile vomiting into a hole-in-the-wall cash machine whilst my mate took out money from the neighbouring one.

Only ever throw up if I'm out to celebrate something, and even then it's rare.

Latest

Trending

Trending