UCL Firm-ers! 2011 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Just recieved my conditional offer for Philosophy and Economics! =D
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 21
Original post by Tolth
Am I allowed to post here if I've got an acceptance email but my UCAS hasn't updated?
If I am, I will certainly be firming Neuroscience (unconditional) as soon as UCAS gets their act together!

Feel free :smile:
Unconditional for Russian Studies. So buzzing! Cannot wait for September! I got my Accomodation Application Acknowledgement today. BUZZ!
Original post by JakeBeesley
Unconditional for Russian Studies. So buzzing! Cannot wait for September! I got my Accomodation Application Acknowledgement today. BUZZ!

AHHHHH. Congratulations!!! :biggrin: That's super exciting.

I'll be firming on Monday/Tuesday, as I want to see Edinburgh just to make sure. As of now, it's a 99% chance of UCL FIRM for me as I visited yesterday and the uni is fab!!
Original post by EcstaticMuse
AHHHHH. Congratulations!!! :biggrin: That's super exciting.

I'll be firming on Monday/Tuesday, as I want to see Edinburgh just to make sure. As of now, it's a 99% chance of UCL FIRM for me as I visited yesterday and the uni is fab!!

:woo: :woo: :woo:
Original post by hunter'sdaughter
:woo: :woo: :woo:

My thoughts exactly!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
My thoughts exactly!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

How's Edinburgh? I hear it's gorgeous, so it may tempt you away from the the best univeristy of all-time (UCL) :tongue:
How's Edinburgh? I hear it's gorgeous, so it may tempt you away from the the best univeristy of all-time (UCL) :tongue:

I'm in London until Monday but then it's off to Scotland! Alas, I don't think even if it's as gorgeous as people say I'll be swayed from the best university of all-time. :love:

The way I see it, if I love the city, visiting wouldn't be too difficult!
I'm in London until Monday but then it's off to Scotland! Alas, I don't think even if it's as gorgeous as people say I'll be swayed from the best university of all-time. :love:

The way I see it, if I love the city, visiting wouldn't be too difficult!

That's very true, and there's always trains from LDN to Edinburgh if you wanted a trip to scotland :biggrin:

and the weather is marginally warmer (although still british) down south than in Scotland
That's very true, and there's always trains from LDN to Edinburgh if you wanted a trip to scotland :biggrin:

and the weather is marginally warmer (although still british) down south than in Scotland

Exactly! Not too hard to visit every once in a while. Oh yes, but to be honest, I am loving British weather! It's cold, but a nice cold, and not arctic. In London, at least!

I'll probably post on here in a few days complaining about freezing to death in Scotland, haha! :tongue:
Exactly! Not too hard to visit every once in a while. Oh yes, but to be honest, I am loving British weather! It's cold, but a nice cold, and not arctic. In London, at least!

I'll probably post on here in a few days complaining about freezing to death in Scotland, haha! :tongue:

okay- how can you like the weather in England!! you should have been in London a couple of weeks ago, kid you not- i swear London was experiencing a mini hurricane. not. cool. :mad: but yeah, weather ALOT better then Scotland, so hope that sways you :cool:
Original post by coffee-spoons
okay- how can you like the weather in England!! you should have been in London a couple of weeks ago, kid you not- i swear London was experiencing a mini hurricane. not. cool. :mad: but yeah, weather ALOT better then Scotland, so hope that sways you :cool:

hahaha! i can't speak for all of England but I'm loving London, even on it's less sunny and wetter days. At least it's consistently cold, whereas where I live, it's freezing in the morning (usually a good bit below zero) and then hot in the afternoon (in the 20's). Quite crazy! But oooh, glad i came a week later and missed the mini hurricane!!

London definitely has my heart right now. :love:
hahaha! i can't speak for all of England but I'm loving London, even on it's less sunny and wetter days. At least it's consistently cold, whereas where I live, it's freezing in the morning (usually a good bit below zero) and then hot in the afternoon (in the 20's). Quite crazy! But oooh, glad i came a week later and missed the mini hurricane!!

London definitely has my heart right now. :love:

my garden fence blow off because of the wind last week. fml.

yep, london is amazing. Heading there monday,.... been missing it.... haven't been there in, er, 2 weeks and already craving it. lol
Original post by coffee-spoons
my garden fence blow off because of the wind last week. fml.

yep, london is amazing. Heading there monday,.... been missing it.... haven't been there in, er, 2 weeks and already craving it. lol

oh wow, i'm sorry! that really sucks. hmm, good thing the UCL buildings seem sturdy. :yup:

indeed, it is! i don't ever want to leave. evereverever. but alas, i must move on to scottish lands. I can't wait to live here. haha, I can understand it! no idea how I'll make it until September without seeing this place.
Reply 34
Geography and Economics should I get the right grades on the french Baccalaureat :smile: Hope to meet some of you lads next year ^^
I firmed UCL for Archaeology BA 2011 entry, I'd be mad not to :wink:

See you all in september!
Reply 36
Psychology
A*AA

so excited! :biggrin:
I miss London terribly... Edinburgh's very beautiful but no joke, today, at around 8 PM, there was hardly anyone walking around. Such a sharp contrast to the constant buzz of London.
Reply 38
Original post by EasyA
B.Eng Electronic and Electrical
So stoked! Can't wait to meet you'll although the London budget seems crazy :frown:

Same as me! Athough I'm doing an MEng :biggrin:
See you there.
Reply 39
Original post by AlexJK
Same as me! Athough I'm doing an MEng :biggrin:
See you there.

YES! EEE banter!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending