The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Question
IT'S JUST BANTAH! :ahee:

Is it? That aside, he also moans about referees, how Man Utd 'always get decisions going their way', etc. Who is he? He's hardly achieved anything in the game, needs to tone it down.
Original post by Mastermind`
And to think some of you were moaning about Evra's comments. I don't particularly like Ashley Cole but Sczerjwejny has proved himself to be a real **** on twitter.

Exactly what makes him soo perfect. There is something missing about Arsenal when we have a sane goalkeeper in between the sticks, I just can't explain :love:
Reply 4122
JK.
OP
Anyone watching the football league show? Lansbury's celebration. :rofl2:

3 goals in 4 for him now, impressive.
Original post by JK.
Anyone watching the football league show? Lansbury's celebration. :rofl2:

3 goals in 4 for him now, impressive.

I thought it was 3 in 3?

I seem to recall reading that on the BBC text updated, I may be wrong. :colondollar:
Reply 4125
Lolz, was waiting until a reference to planes and aeroplanes was made :colondollar:
Reply 4126
And to think some of you were moaning about Evra's comments. I don't particularly like Ashley Cole but Sczerjwejny has proved himself to be a real **** on twitter.

I partially agree. Footballers should keep WUM to themselves (or do it more subtly). :yep:

:rofl2:
I couldn't give a flying **** if our players are liked or not. In fact, if they piss ****s off, I'm all for it.
Original post by Abiraleft
Does this mean Miquel is finally going to start, then?

Saw him in the FAYC against Chelsea and he didn't really play well, will be interesting to see how he plays today if he starts.

almost as embarrassing as Lindegaard's celebration yesterday when we scored against the mighty Crawley.

Funny clip though :cool:

Like Cesc to Barca, RVP has been on the verge of joining Inter for about 5 years now

Hardly the same is it?
Reply 4135
Original post by Economist
Like Cesc to Barca, RVP has been on the verge of joining Inter for about 5 years now

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/75205.html

Guessing that he's not going?:cool:
Original post by Economist
Hardly the same is it?

Isn't it? I recall a few people in here saying Evra is a **** and should be shot for what he says about Arsenal (despite there being an element of truth in it) or that he shouldn't be saying those sort of things. This Sczenmyny guy spews a lot of crap. This Cole incident aside, is there any need for what he says?
Reply 4138

Just what the Doctor ordered for Vela. Hopefully it should give him some much needed confidence.
Isn't it? I recall a few people in here saying Evra is a **** and should be shot for what he says about Arsenal (despite there being an element of truth in it) or that he shouldn't be saying those sort of things. This Sczenmyny guy spews a lot of crap. This Cole incident aside, is there any need for what he says?

In the end we all are biased to some high extent. :colonhash:

Latest