The Student Room Group

Did I could her to date someone else.

A female friend introduced me to this girl, so we talked on online for 10days. Then final met, I thought she was nice, but wasn't sure she felt the same. We had a good conversation and chemistry. I wanted to get to know her better before hand, to she if there was any thing there.

So I wanted to ask her out and arrange a date a week later to see her again, but was busy and didn't get round to ringing her, Today (10days) later I found out shes in a relationship now. Which really sucks.

Was I still to blame for this? Did I wait to long?
Should I still be friends with her?

I feel completey screwed over. She probably wasn't into to me because other wise would she date some one so quick and not give me a chance.
(edited 13 years ago)
lol at "she's in a relationship", no she isn't you big wet turd!

She is 'dating' which means that you failed to light that warm place between her legs.
maybe she got annoyed because you can't complete a normal sentence.
Reply 3
Didnt even understand the title, and then i read this ... FML
Reply 4
Reply 5
Sorry about that. Just rushed it. I re wrote it. But I can't change the title.
Reply 6
sorry guys I'll re-edit it.
I'm sorry did you what?
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Reply 9
yes you took too long, you didn't make her wet enough to wait for you any longer,
Original post by ArcadiaHouse
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

WANT TO REP YOU BUT CAN'T (yes it was an occasion for caps)
Original post by takethyfacehence
WANT TO REP YOU BUT CAN'T (yes it was an occasion for caps)

Bless your soul. :rofl:
english please?
Maybe your lack of communication failed with her as well, because that was boring :frown: and made no sense :/

And also

Just a little tip:

Move on :smile:
Original post by superman Zog
Did I could her to date someone else.

Well did you could not to date somewhere you can't not work? After all, if you didn't could how date not work, she could not to work could date and definitely end up working not to dating could never not how!
The harder I try to understand what the **** you're saying, the harder my brain hurts
Reply 16
she obv doesn't feel the same way, if she went onto to someone else, i think it was actually a sign, if you would of asked her out, she woulda said no and you might have slit your rists or something else a bit more dangerous
Original post by ArcadiaHouse

This is bugging me now!

I can't remember where I've seen this before?

Quick Reply