The Student Room Group

Spoilt Little Rich Girl, any ideas?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Don't know if this is an option but in my 5-bed flat we have two fridges. Move one fridge into one of your normal flatmates room/your room? Might give her the message and no need to keep any food in her reach. Get a cardboard box and if ever she leaves washing up in the kitchen/stuff on the side for more than is reasonable stick it in the box. leave the box in the corner of the kitchen/corridor near her room. I can't see the need to be polite about this stuff when she's clearly a complete cow.
Original post by Holly Hiskey
No, what I meant was more because I was wondering why you would think that playing pranks is exclusively a chavvy thing to do, when clearly it's not and is done by lots of people of all social ranking. Private school aren't what they were in your day? My godfather, who went to Eton, and my friend from Cranbrook frequently talk about fairly traditional pranks that went on, and we had similar things at my schools, both private and state.
As the OP had already been given sensible advice and had taken all the steps that I could think of, I didn't think that there was any harm in giving her a few faintly humorous ideas. As she is in fact an adult, I assumed that she would be able to identify this for what it was, as opposed to immediately rushing out to buy honey and collect dog crap. Since others have suggested pushing the girl out of a window, I really am not sure why you have a problem with this.

Fair enough if your relatives went to the most exclusive public schools in England and played all these pranks. My point still does stand that, imagine if someone who is not so upper or middle class did or suggested all these things, in today's media and people will be all up in arms calling them so many names under the sun but then certain types of people can easily get away with it and go unnoticed.

Anyway, I don't want to labour on it, it was just an observation and I thought I'd air it.

I hadn't seen the one of pushing her out of the window, I just saw the long list and was a little bit bothered.
Original post by babygirl110
Fair enough if your relatives went to the most exclusive public schools in England and played all these pranks. My point still does stand that, imagine if someone who is not so upper or middle class did or suggested all these things, in today's media and people will be all up in arms calling them so many names under the sun but then certain types of people can easily get away with it and go unnoticed.

Anyway, I don't want to labour on it, it was just an observation and I thought I'd air it.

I hadn't seen the one of pushing her out of the window, I just saw the long list and was a little bit bothered.

Yeah, I suppose that if a chav put honey on someone's door knob it would make the front page about the decline in values in Britain.
Just kidding, no-one would care. Because it's really really not a big deal. If a student of any background did it, it would be classed as fooling around, unless of course we're talking about the Mail or something, who would probably run it because they lap up that kind of stuff and have even less of a sense of humour than you appear to.
frankly this, little cow smashed my stuff id return the damn favour with interest
Hit her with a wad of cash.
Absolute result! Have been home all weekend, heard off my other flatmates that some serious shenanigans have gone down, she's now been kicked out of halls for drink driving and smashing her car into one of the buildings whilst trying to park, then punching a security guard when he went to ring the police. She's now in a cell being done for driving under the influence and assault!
However, now I wont be able to begin my childish revenge plan!
Reply 66
Great for you that this has finished! Shame though, have just been reading about the situation and some of the replies and it looked like an interesting thread to get involved in! This girl sounds like a proper nutter, sounds like shes in the best place to me! Surely she'll get kicked off her course and out of the Uni now?! What Uni are you at btw?
Original post by musicismylife91
Absolute result! Have been home all weekend, heard off my other flatmates that some serious shenanigans have gone down, she's now been kicked out of halls for drink driving and smashing her car into one of the buildings whilst trying to park, then punching a security guard when he went to ring the police. She's now in a cell being done for driving under the influence and assault!

Omg, what a turn of events.

Surely if there's any justice, the spoilt bitch will get done for drink driving and lose her license.

Wow, I can't believe how spoilt she is.
Reply 68

You'd have been hard pressed to beat that
Reply 69

Best news EVER OP :smile:. In a weird way this is better than revenge! :tongue: :biggrin:
Original post by Drumzilla
you should have sex with her

Made me LOL :biggrin:

Congrats OP!

I had a fair few annoying flatmates, but she sounds like a total nutcase :eek: Very well rid!

Whilst you won't have a chance to do any sweet revenge pranks back to her, think about this - it's gonna by VERY difficult for Daddy to get her out of this one!
Original post by Obitchuary
Congrats OP!

I had a fair few annoying flatmates, but she sounds like a total nutcase :eek: Very well rid!

Whilst you won't have a chance to do any sweet revenge pranks back to her, think about this - it's gonna by VERY difficult for Daddy to get her out of this one!

Haha yeah, serves them right!
Reply 73
I love how rich is used in this title like an unsult.

If someone had said spoilt little poor girl it would of all kicked of.
Reply 74
Kill her!!!!

Seriously, she sounds like the most awful little **** I've ever heard of. Get everyone together and really alienate her, make her feel like ****, and get her to move out.

Seriously, if someone broke into my room to take my **** I'd press charges.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 75
Original post by Arenas123
I love how rich is used in this title like an unsult.

If someone had said spoilt little poor girl it would of all kicked of.

Agreed. Says something about the background of the OP and her 'fans'. No offense, obviously.
Reply 76
Original post by *Lollo*
Agreed. Says something about the background of the OP and her 'fans'. No offense, obviously.

The girl BROKE INTO HER ROOM and TOOK HER CLOTHES.

OP, press charges for the car damage. University campuses have security cameras everywhere. Someone will have caught that **** on tape.
She sounds like the kind of emotionally stunted sociopath who is genuinely incapable of seeing anybody's viewpoint but her own. She probably doesn't think she's being unreasonable and thinks you're all ganging up on her unfairly, so talking to her about it is probably pretty futile.

As for threatening to kill herself it that guy breaks up with her, she's bluffing. Tell him to do it anyway.

If she makes a mess again, dump it all in her room. That's how a friend of mine dealt with a flatmate who wouldn't wash anything up; they put all his dirty pans and cutlery in his bed. He never left dirty stuff out again.
Reply 78
As a spoilt girl myself I can actually understand her reasoning behind all her actions, so I can tell you there is no way to reason with her (unless you are in charge of her bank account).

You either have to placate her (as in suck up to her which I doubt you'd want to do) or put up with it until she gets bored or you could try and distract her with something else eg. boyfriend dumping her etc.

I'm sorry :frown: good luck!
Burn a DVD of Black Swan for her as a peace offering

Quick Reply