The Student Room Group

She loves me, but leaves me? How?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
All this **** about going out on a night works for a small percentage of guys that are really infatuated/deep in love, because you'll find that all they will do will compare other girls to her, how they miss her, how they would be doing something right now if they were with her.

By all means try this, however I suggest speaking with her one more time, but this time, try and step back from the situation a little bit and see if she's making excuses, or has some ulterior motives as to why she's leaving you - then, you will have a grounded answer (even if it's seeing someone else), and will be able to progress moving on much more productively.
Reply 21
Maybe she wants more time to study how to ****ing spell
If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was.

Maybe she took something like that a little too seriously ?

OP either way she has made herself pretty clear but I still think you should try to talk her out of it once.

Say something along the lines of "you can't just send me an e-mail saying how much you like me and then not give me a good reason why we can't be together, especially not when I like you as much as I do" Hopefully she'll give something useful.

You can't "stalk" her but I see no reason why you can't go over to her place (please stop this e-mail stuff) and really fight for her once. It will mean a lot to her anyway. You'll have no regrets either.

If not ? You move on from it, try not to hang on her words too much. Treat it like any rejection/breakup.
Move on bro, if it's meant to be then it will be.

I was in a two-year relationship which ended and I spent countless (and may I add, pointless) days trying to win her back. It seriously isn't worth the hassle though..You are bound to find someone else, someone better who isn't going to treat you like that.

I have and couldn't be happier..

:smile:
bet she gave u the whole" its not you its me " crap... you will be upset at first and thats only natural. similar thing has happened to me before and you just gotta forget about her and grow some balls...stop all contact, remove her numbe from your phone, remove her from facebook etcc. atm you will be comparing her to other birds and putting her up on a pedestal. you need to forget about her and find yourself again and then you will realise she aint that great. it takes time but trust me, it does get better
Original post by thenubreed
bet she gave u the whole" its not you its me " crap... you will be upset at first and thats only natural. similar thing has happened to me before and you just gotta forget about her and grow some balls...stop all contact, remove her numbe from your phone, remove her from facebook etcc. atm you will be comparing her to other birds and putting her up on a pedestal. you need to forget about her and find yourself again and then you will realise she aint that great. it takes timebut trust me,it does get better

Precisely. You hit the nail on zee head my friend
Reply 26
She thinks, I found another girl while she's on holiday. She didnt say that, but when I came up with all reasons, that reason, she moved to another topic.
I haven't found another girl though, I love her so much :frown:
Reply 27
Original post by Anonymous
She sent me an email saying,

Hi
Your the most amazing person I've ever met and I love you and always
will but I'm sorry I can't talk to you anymore. I can't exaplain.
I'm sorry bye x

We had an arguement, 5 days before, where she told me she can't talk to me and I won her over, and then now, she said it again. What do I do? :s-smilie:

You sound like my ex. Sometimes love is just not enough. But she can't explain? Anyway, give her some time.
Reply 28
She had a dream apparently, that I found another girl
I "love" my ex and he loves me still, but I just know that we can't be together because some parts of the relationship were driving me insane.. particularly trying to fit seeing him into my uni scheduale (it's horrible this year because I'm commuting) and he was getting annoyed and worked up about the fact that I couldn't see him.. then something happened that just made me think we'd be better off apart even though we love each other.. he doesn't understand my decision either, and maybe it was a little bit silly or hasty, but it's just the way life works sometimes!
Reply 30
You seriously love a bitch who can't even be arsed to send an email written in decent prose?! Let alone do it in person or even over the phone. Come on mate you're such a ****ed up idiot. She obviously doesn't love you. It is blatently a line and you should just **** her mum and send her the video; maybe throw in a grandma for good luck.

enjoy it!!
Reply 31
She is with someone else.
Reply 32
Should I GIVE up on her and focus on my alevels? :frown:

Yessss, she's not worth it !
you deserve better than that (well i don't know you :tongue: but i feel sorry because of what she's done so yup, you deserve better):smile:
don't waste your time on someone who can't love you back, the way you love them :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by MancBoy
She is with someone else.

This is most likely the problem , or family problems, or she just find its too much pressure being in a relationship ! :smile:
Reply 34

Sorry, just read this now, she's definelty not worth it, if she believes in a dream more than someone who loves her truly :rolleyes:
Preserving your ego.
Reply 36
Like someone else said, ask her ONCE to explain, insist a little. If she can't (or her explanation still involves breaking up) then just move on.

Maybe she just loves you but as a friend. I actually broke up with my boyfriend of two years because of this last week. He's a great guy but I just wasn't feeling it (and no, it wasn't a phase or the lack of the whole honeymoon period, I'm aware of those things but this was a lot more long-term). We met up, discussed it, he agreed and that was that. It still sucks though.
dont love her,, it takes two to make love work...stop being her pet..

www.becomeaplayer.com
Reply 38

seriously? she sais she loves you, and yet prepare to end a relationship on the basis of a dream :/ just get on with your a-levels and try to forget about her.
Reply 39
I feel sorry for her :s-smilie: but I don;t know why :frown:

Quick Reply