Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4020
Original post by __howdy__
October.

Same.

Oh and i notice you are a new member so welcome to TSR.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by nicoll
Same.

Oh and i notice you are a new member so welcome to TSR.

Thanks, I only actually signed up to reply to you.

In all honesty I'm not really expecting an offer. I'd be overjoyed if I got one, but unlikely I think. I have an offer from Newcastle and I'm likely to go there I think.
Original post by Ultimate1
Getting slightly anxious now that I've sent in my application for over 4 months and haven't heard anything.

Same here! (still :tongue:)
Reply 4023
Thanks, I only actually signed up to reply to you.

In all honesty I'm not really expecting an offer. I'd be overjoyed if I got one, but unlikely I think. I have an offer from Newcastle and I'm likely to go there I think.

Ah i think you'll find TSR quite useful. I kind of know how you feel in terms of offers but oh well, we'll just have to wait and see. However, I will wish you the best of luck.
Reply 4024
Me.

Ditto.
Reply 4025
Original post by Noodlzzz
Yes :smile:

Oh that's nice :smile: Are you planning to visit Durham?
Original post by Sappho
Oh that's nice :smile: Are you planning to visit Durham?

I'm going up on the open day next month, can't wait! Did you get moved from Castle? Not a bad substitute :smile:
Reply 4027
Original post by Noodlzzz
I'm going up on the open day next month, can't wait! Did you get moved from Castle? Not a bad substitute :smile:

Yes, I did.:smile:
That's cool that you can visit Durham, I think you're from Australia, aren't you? Will you visit other cities when you're in the UK?
does anyone know if you can hear from the unis on weekends?

applied for economics in november and still waiting!
Original post by tsr4life

Same here :frown:
By looking through this thread seems a lot are in the same boat. At least no news is good news!
Original post by tsr4life

Original post by Silent-Varjoisa
By looking through this thread seems a lot are in the same boat. At least no news is good news!

I think you can still get an offer on Saturday but Sunday I doubt it..
Besides I think admission tutors would be slightly crankier to be going through mountains of applications on weekends! =)

Anyhow good luck guys!

P.S mind if I ask what college you guys applied to? =]
Original post by Forzamilan
Besides I think admission tutors would be slightly crankier to be going through mountains of applications on weekends! =)

Anyhow good luck guys!

Not at all :wink:
I applied to university 'castle' I know it's highly unlikely I'll go there, but worth a shot, and besides doesn't hurt your chances of getting an offer. Mind you I'd go anywhere just if I am lucky enough to get an offer, I love Durham!
If I get an offer I want one in time for the open day. Come on Durham please give offer. :puppyeyes:
Original post by Forzamilan

Anyhow good luck guys!

hatfield, you applying for econ too?
Original post by Silent-Varjoisa

i suppose! what are your gcses and ASs?
Hi :smile: Has anyone got and offer from durham for Anthropology and Sociology yet?

I sent My application in November and still have not heard a thing :frown: Durham is my first choice and I'm getting anxious.
Reply 4036
Still no reply from Durham for PPE. Anybody else waiting?
I got an offer for IR but everyone around TSR seem to think that this course at Durham is not that good. But out of all the offers that i currently have (Bath, Durham, Manchester) I wanna live in Durham the most. I got Collingswood btw. What do you guys think? Should i firm Durham anyway? And what do you guys think about collingswood (that's not on the Durham website)??
Original post by riviera775
I got an offer for IR but everyone around TSR seem to think that this course at Durham is not that good. But out of all the offers that i currently have (Bath, Durham, Manchester) I wanna live in Durham the most. I got Collingswood btw. What do you guys think? Should i firm Durham anyway? And what do you guys think about collingswood (that's not on the Durham website)??

Go to the open day before you decide :smile: But my friends doing IR say the course is really good (remember there are probably 1 or 2 IR students on here, plus a few students who've heard a few things about it from other people - it's really not representative of everyone!)

You can see what the course is like here: www.dur.ac.uk/faculty.handbook
Original post by angelmxxx
Go to the open day before you decide :smile: But my friends doing IR say the course is really good (remember there are probably 1 or 2 IR students on here, plus a few students who've heard a few things about it from other people - it's really not representative of everyone!)

You can see what the course is like here: www.dur.ac.uk/faculty.handbook

Open day is kinda out of the question lol. I'm not in england. in fact i'm like a 12++ hour flight away. I'm not really a big fan of second hand info but in this case i don't have much of a choice. Thank you so much tho. I'm checking out the link you sent me now. You firming durham?

Latest

Trending

Trending