The Student Room Group

I've started my prep for my May/June exams. Has anyone else?

??

EDIT: 8:00PM Wow i'm amazed by the response to this thread lol.

I went to work after I made the thread and just got in now (6 hours later haha).

To the guys saying already? huh? wtf? and all things of that nature, I mean prep so getting notes together, summarising notes, getting topics understood and so on, then the real hardcore revision begins in April for me which is just past papers galore haha.

I/We have to go to uni/pass our exams. We can do this! :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm with you. I've been on and off with revision since a week after Jan exams.
Show off. But yes.
Reply 3
I am :yep:
I am :smile:
Same here.
Maybe once I get my results in a couple weeks and see how many resits I have to sit (Chemistry unit 2 :colonhash:)
Reply 7
I started a few weeks ago. But my revision sessions have been pretty spontaneous up to now. Now that it's the half term, and I officially only have something like 6 weeks left at school, I realised I need to properly start revising.

So yes, I'm with you :biggrin:
Reply 8
Yeah! I've made a timetable for revision starting the week after half term and am using half term to finish off random school work, have a social life etc.

I will miss my life. See you in June!
Reply 9
I'm in. I had a nightmare about Results Day already.
Maybe just a little, but I won't do much........everyone needs a break :smile: I may just do 1 hour a day and mainly concentrate on my geography
Reply 11
mmmm prob not revision... but i may self teach myself some energy cycles such as the krebs cycle prior to learning it in class
Count me in :smile:
I've been "revising" ever since the first week at uni after the summer (I know it's not A Levels but still lots of important exams..)

Every weekend I make revision notes from each lecture I'd had in the previous week, and then once we get to the Easter holidays I will go through my revision notes with a highlighter.. then after easter do lots of practice papers etc.

Usually works well for me!
Definately.. been revising core 3 since we had the exam in jan haha... will pass that exam if it kills me xD
how can you revise this early?
i really don't understand it.
You guys are mental. I didn't start my A level revision until a couple of weeks before they started. Impressive though, my willpower isn't nearly strong enough to pull off such early revision.
Reply 17
I don't know. I've been making notes regularly from the beginning of the year, but that's just preparation for hardcore revision. I don't really count that as proper revision though.
Reply 18
I tell myself that literally everyday, but tomorrow just never comes for me...:facepalm:

Happy revision to y'all though! :thumbsup:
Original post by Bubbles0ox
how can you revise this early?
i really don't understand it.

same im not revising now ...il forget everything by may/june...il probs start in marchish for may exams and april for june exams...

Latest