The Student Room Group

Had sex... but now dunno what to do!

Ok basically, I had good fun with and slept with a guy a little while ago and I really like him. Dont think he wants anything more than that though for various reasons but I cant stop thinking about him.

The other day, I slept with another guy who likes me and who I got on with and thought i liked in that way too, hes a nice guy, which would have worked out well. But when i was with him, i regretted it afterwards as i realised i only really wanted to be with the other guy. I had no idea I would feel that way.
anyway, this guy is bound to call me again at some point as he really likes me. I dont know what to do as I thought i liked him, but I have realised now that i dont have those feelings for him. Which sucks, because I could be with this guy, but probably cannot be with the other one properly. But still, I dont know what to say when he calls, as he is a nice guy and I dont want to be a horrid person! :frown:
Just be straight with him, you're going to have to hurt him either way and it's better to put him at ease earlier rather than giving him the impression that you're leading him on. Although it is slightly ironic that you've led this second guy into the same situation you're in now.
Reply 2
Bask in self adoration
Reply 3
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
jst spread the legs love
Just be honest...the worst possible thing you can do is bull**** him and give false hope. That would be the only way you could be "horrid" to him.
Reply 6
Having sex with another person to find out what you really feel.
Man, I lol'd pretty hard at those gifs.

Just tell nice guy it won't work out, hook up with first guy again.
Original post by chuchuchu
Having sex with another person to find out what you really feel.

this....

hello.....:sexface:
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Ok basically, I had good fun with and slept with a guy a little while ago and I really like him. Dont think he wants anything more than that though for various reasons but I cant stop thinking about him.

The other day, I slept with another guy who likes me and who I got on with and thought i liked in that way too, hes a nice guy, which would have worked out well. But when i was with him, i regretted it afterwards as i realised i only really wanted to be with the other guy. I had no idea I would feel that way.
anyway, this guy is bound to call me again at some point as he really likes me. I dont know what to do as I thought i liked him, but I have realised now that i dont have those feelings for him. Which sucks, because I could be with this guy, but probably cannot be with the other one properly. But still, I dont know what to say when he calls, as he is a nice guy and I dont want to be a horrid person! :frown:

Forgive me as I’m having difficulty understanding why you feel guilty about sleeping with someone because you have feelings for someone else who in turn doesn’t have feelings for you.

You should never have to feel guilty about sex as long as you’re not cheating in a monogamous relationship or taking advantage of someone.
Reply 10
Just tell him straight that you just want to be mates
yeah it might hurt him but its better than stringing him along :smile:
Reply 12
Totally agree with you here! :biggrin: The worst thing you can do is lead him on, the earlier you stop it the less hurt he will be and he'll eventually feel better :smile:
Reply 13
Just tell him in the nicest possible. Perhaps leave out the part about regretting having sex with him but make it clear that you don't see him in that way and it's not going to happen. Much better than giving him false hope or leading him on and letting him become more attached.
You've got two lots of sex on tap and you're complaining about it?!

Do you have any idea what 50% of the users on this site would give to get half of that?
Original post by Alt__x
Prepare for being called a slut for sleeping with two different men in the same century.

Shlaaaaaaaaaag, I'm just kidding. why do you feel this way
Original post by Anonymous

this just happened to me this week. Although I didn't sleep with the guy I just met and the other guy is my boyfriend. If you want to talk or something and I think I also need to talk to someone about it, then just PM me.

love, katie.
Reply 17
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Alt__x
Beause every girl on TSR who sleeps with guys who they are not in a relationship with are considered sluts

I find that guys generally don't actually think this way,and that usually girls are the ones who gossip and whisper. TSR means nothing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending