The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by c7.
still needs ABB, if you are suggesting only stupid people who don't revise go to portsmouth

A monkey could get ABB
Reply 101
Have school tomorrow but am definitely starting proper revision tomorrow. I'm planning on staying after school for a couple of hours everyday even though I'll get home around 7...
Original post by tamii05
Have school tomorrow but am definitely starting proper revision tomorrow. I'm planning on staying after school for a couple of hours everyday even though I'll get home around 7...

Think yourself lucky. I go to a private school where we don't finish until 8:30 from Monday - Friday, and finishing at 4:30 on a Saturday. It's going to kill me to revise :P
Reply 103
Original post by Dave_Beeston
Think yourself lucky. I go to a private school where we don't finish until 8:30 from Monday - Friday, and finishing at 4:30 on a Saturday. It's going to kill me to revise :P

I think you're the one who's lucky! I go to a private school also but finish at 4pm. Think of all the extra hours of worktime you get! (Although revision may be pretty hard to fit in...)

Don't know about you but I'm the sort of person who needs structure like school so I don't get distracted and have to work!
Reply 104
Original post by Normandy114

Original post by Normandy114
Maybe once I get my results in a couple weeks and see how many resits I have to sit (Chemistry unit 2 :colonhash:)

exactly the same here
Reply 105
Original post by minime23
I will hopefully(HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY) :crossedf:[start tommorrow (I SAY THAT everyday:facepalm:)
I just had the weekend off so tommorrow is the day I brace myself.

How are you revising? what are you going to revise first?

Good luck everyone :thumbsup:

Seriously, do NOT put it off. Learn from my example. I've just had half-term and I've done hardly any revision. :sad:
Meh, you get neg repped if you say its ridiculous to revise early. This world has truly gone mad. On topic, maybe 20 minute going through topic every day and then wait until i get my timetable in April =.=
I'm starting tomorrow. I want to make notes and consolidate the things I've already learned so it's easier to revise when the exams get closer.
Original post by Procrastinate
Meh, you get neg repped if you say its ridiculous to revise early. This world has truly gone mad. On topic, maybe 20 minute going through topic every day and then wait until i get my timetable in April =.=

You can get it early on www.modernisationonline.org.uk/comptimetable/

Just fill in the details for each subject and you will find the date and whether its am or pm.
Reply 109
Good luck!
Reply 110
Well I'll be making some revision spider diagramy things for my unit 3 exam in Biology but only because I have a mock the first day back. I suppose that kind of counts as revision. I won't be starting full blown revision yet though, I need to get coursework out of the way first.
Original post by tamii05
I think you're the one who's lucky! I go to a private school also but finish at 4pm. Think of all the extra hours of worktime you get! (Although revision may be pretty hard to fit in...)

Don't know about you but I'm the sort of person who needs structure like school so I don't get distracted and have to work!

Yeh tbh I prefer structure! Well, it's not all extra work time. It's because it's a boarding school (I'm a dayboy) so there's meals during that, and 2 hours of sport every day :smile:
Original post by vedderfan94
You can get it early on www.modernisationonline.org.uk/comptimetable/

Just fill in the details for each subject and you will find the date and whether its am or pm.

YES! For first time in 2/3 years, no exam on my birthday!
I'll see. It all depends on my mood.
Original post by LimeTree.
Definately.. been revising core 3 since we had the exam in jan haha... will pass that exam if it kills me xD

Not OCR by any chance? That exam is going to ruin my maths grade! :cry2:
Original post by asparkyn
I'll see. It all depends on my mood.

I'm so jealous of people like you! Laid back and cool, like! :biggrin:
Original post by fortunecookie
Not OCR by any chance? That exam is going to ruin my maths grade! :cry2:

AQA. No doubt its similar though.
Oh how I will be glad when the maths exams are over.

Its times like this that make me wonder why I've chosen to do an Engineering based degree... how did it not click it would be heavily maths?! :')
Original post by diamonddust
I'm so jealous of people like you! Laid back and cool, like! :biggrin:

People lie :wink:
Reply 118
lol I havent even finished the courses yet...how can you start revising yet??
Reply 119
Wow i'm amazed by the response to this thread lol.

I went to work after I made the thread and just got in now.

To the guys saying already? huh? wtf? and all things of that nature, I mean prep so getting notes together, summarising notes, getting topics understood and so on, then the real hardcore revision begins in April for me which is just past papers galore haha.

I/We have to go to uni/pass our exams. We can do this! :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest