The Student Room Group

10% of 'British' children are now mixed race

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by Kickflip
What does this mean for Britons? The BBC seems to be suggesting that we will be wiped out through interbreeding. Obviously this is a huge problem. What will happen to mixed race people long term? History has showed they have fewer breeding options and end up disappearing into the lower classes. So how can the social deterioration of Britain be allowed to happen, and even championed by politicians and the media? What will this mean for us 500 years down the line? Are advocats seriously suggesting Britain becomes browner, more third world, and that the English as an ethnic group are wiped out? How can this madness be allowed to continue?

In the interest of clarity, please state your ethnic origin with your post.

If your so bothered, why dont you find a nice white partner and have lots of white children and then they can have children with each other and so on. Problem solved.
mixed race?

so some are sprinters and some are marathon runners? Get In...2012 here we come! :biggrin:
Geez, OP you almost sound like a BNP supporter. :P

Tbh, find me one 'British' children- human that is 100% British, then show me that it applies to a great deal of others. Then your presented case would have some grounding.
OP you're talking out of your arse. British is a nationality, not a race. By the way, why do you care so much? Surely it's a good thing and it would kill the racism in this country.

I wasn't born here, but I was raised here, which makes me as british as you :wink:
Original post by 12345hi
If your so bothered, why dont you find a nice white partner and have lots of white children and then they can have children with each other and so on. Problem solved.

LOL :biggrin:

Was that intentional?
The central thesis of IQ and the Wealth of Nations is that the average IQ of a nation correlates with its GDP. Below is a scatter plot with Lynn and Vanhanen's calculated IQ values (without estimates) and GDP data. There is a clear correlation between ethnicity/nationality and IQ, and between IQ and GDP. Is Hong Kong full of skyscrapers? Is Africa full of tin huts?

That graph proves absolutely diddly squat. If I were a statistician I would be up in flames. First of all, it seems the ''correlation'' you a trying to imply is very poor, as it is filled with anomolous data. The scales are also arbitary and do not make it easy to draw a logical conclusion from it. You quote from wikipedia, which is not a reliable source of information. There are no countries labeled, so it could have chosen particular states to represent one of the creators agendas or ideas. You seem to jump from 10,000 to 100,000; what about the countries inbetween?

You appear to be very stupid, as high GDP is not a direct result of having a high IQ. What about countries such as cuba with relatively low GDPs but high IQ?
How about you go back to school and learn how to interpret graphs? I think they teach it in year 3?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 226
Original post by Cesar Lecat
I wasn't born here, but I was raised here, which makes me as british as you :wink:

So if a dog lives in a stable, it's a horse is it?
(edited 13 years ago)

wow nice analogy mate don't think i've heard that before! :congrats:

A dog and a horse are different species.

What is your problem?

So wait, are black and white people two different species? :confused:

Is that what you're really saying?

If you had an ounce of common sense and a bit of intelligence, you would know that what you just said is utter nonsense, which the thickos over the BNP headquarters constantly use.
Originally Posted by Kickflip
You have to admit, 95% of girls with the mixed race babies, are chavs. Those girls who don't interracially date are usually higher quality; stronger mentally and better looking, than the girls who do interracially date. Mentally the ones who interracially date have chaotic minds, and are of lesser mental ability on average. They are always liberals, and most are ignorant of their own ethnicity, heritage and national history. In a way you could say the leftwing familes are becoming mixed race.

I think English society needs to better educate children about where they belong in terms of their own culture and heritage, because ultimately, it is ignorance of our own history and heritage that is the cause of so much race mixing. One of the saddest sights I ever see is white grandparents out with their halfcast grandchildren, forced to nurture the death of their own bloodline. We are merely the temporary occupants of our genes, thousands of years of our ancestors lived, loved, struggled and died to pass that genetic inheritance on to us. It is not ours to adulterate. The race mixer destroys their blood and that of all their ancestors and descendants, that is the punishment natural law deals to the race mixer, and why it should be outlawed in criminal law, and why it always was up until the liberals legalised it in the sixties.

There does seem to be a 'taboo' these days of not wanting to seem racist when in fact it's not racist to want to keep within your own ethnic stock, same as it's not homophobic to want a relationship with someone of the same gender!

I'm mixed black/ white & wouldn't describe anyone in my family as chavs or of 'lesser mental ability' . I find that description usually applies to the racists & BNP/ EDL supporters. Why does having pure bloodlines matter so much to you? If you want to keep within your own 'ethnic stock' as you put it that's your choice but what gives you the right to try & impose it on others.
For all those babbling about IQ scores, please read this (it was the shortest I could find - perhaps not most authoritative):
http://www.rice.edu/sallyport/2002/fall/features/testing/testingtesting.html
and this is important because....?

Oh and I'm mixed race, just to clarify.
Reply 233
Original post by Harrifer
LOL :biggrin:

Was that intentional?

Yeah mate :biggrin:
Reply 234

That is cliche regurgitated BNP talk XD and is hilarious that you see yourself as the horse when its more like the bitter old goat in the corner XD

LOL
Reply 235
What does this mean for Britons? The BBC seems to be suggesting that we will be wiped out through interbreeding. Obviously this is a huge problem. What will happen to mixed race people long term? History has showed they have fewer breeding options and end up disappearing into the lower classes. So how can the social deterioration of Britain be allowed to happen, and even championed by politicians and the media? What will this mean for us 500 years down the line? Are advocats seriously suggesting Britain becomes browner, more third world, and that the English as an ethnic group are wiped out? How can this madness be allowed to continue?

your point being? You're the kind of person that backs the BNP and UKIP... Prick!

Oh yeah and to answer your question I'm English, Czech and German
Reply 236
Whatever - white :smile:
Reply 237

And you're one of them
Reply 238
Original post by The_Male_Melons
A dog and a horse are different species.

Races and nationalities/ethnic groups are different subspecies of human. Two different ethnic groups cannot reproduce, they merely diversify. The more something diversifies, the less it exists. It is the opposite of reproduction, which results in more of a subspecies. The purpose of reproduction is multiplication, but diversity is division. You do the maths.
(edited 13 years ago)
Races are different subspecies. They cannot reproduce, they only diversify. The more something diversifies, the less it exists. It is not the same as reproduction, which results in more of a subspecies.

You need help. Go to the North Pole...

They are human beings. We're all human beings.

So what if one is black and another is white. Who cares? Why the emphasis on skin colour?

What doesn't exist?

Quick Reply