The Student Room Group

Is he trying to tell me something?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hunagdi
No OP you ARE a slut. You shagged your first guy at the age of 15 then moved on to your next prey when you were 16. And you're on to the third at the age of 20. That's 3 guys in 5 years and you're still so young! When you're in your mid twenties people tend to meet more partners so I think we should be looking at well over double figures by the time you're 30.

real talk right here, dude knows his target and hits it like a wizard

haters gonna hate, i'm holding it down for my man hunagdi

come at me bitches
Reply 21
Original post by Pink Bullets
Holy ****, your head's going to explode when you enter the real world.

Women sleeping with around 15 guys by the time you reach 30 sounds normal to you? Can you tell me, oh lady Pink Bullet what the figure is like in the "real world" that you reside in? 20? 30? Or maybe 50? Your comment says more about you than it does about me.
Original post by hunagdi
Women sleeping with around 15 guys by the time you reach 30 sounds normal to you? Can you tell me, oh lady Pink Bullet what the figure is like in the "real world" that you reside in? 20? 30? Or maybe 50? Your comment says more about you than it does about me.

Uh yes, that's completely normal, if not slightly lower than average. Seriously you must live in a cave if you think sleeping with three people in five years is shocking.

I recently asked three people how many people they've slept with. Brace yourself for this. Their answers:

30 year old man: 40-50
26 year old man: 30ish
22 year old woman: 11

Now, take a deep breath. It will all be okay.
Reply 23
Uh yes, that's completely normal, if not slightly lower than average. Seriously you must live in a cave if you think sleeping with three people in five years is shocking.

I recently asked three people how many people they've slept with. Brace yourself for this. Their answers:

30 year old man: 40-50
26 year old man: 30ish
22 year old woman: 11

Now, take a deep breath. It will all be okay.

Complete strawman attack. I never said sleeping with three people in five years is "shocking" (in fact its quite healthy for an unmarried middle aged women). I merely used that average as a projection for the OP. Now, regarding your latest post, if you subscribe to the 'statistics' you have just posted as being completely normal, I have news for you. YOU ARE A SLUT! Just ask Pedrobear. :smile:
Original post by hunagdi
Complete strawman attack. I never said sleeping with three people in five years is "shocking" (in fact its quite healthy for an unmarried middle aged women). I merely used that average as a projection for the OP. Now, regarding your latest post, if you subscribe to the 'statistics' you have just posted as being completely normal, I have news for you. YOU ARE A SLUT! Just ask Pedrobear. :smile:

If you think that three people in five years is a lot for someone of the OP's age, does this mean you seriously think that most people in their early 20s have slept with less than three people?

If so, LOL. You are so naive it's almost endearing. <3
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 25
Yes, clearly knowing people who have slept with more than three people in five years makes me a slut. That makes a lot of sense. I thank you for your feedback.

Since you said I was not living in the "real world" and that the statistics you made were that of the real (with the language you employed being mocking in context). I have strong reasons for calling you a slut.
Original post by hunagdi
Since you said I was not living in the "real world" and that the statistics you made were that of the real (with the language you employed being mocking in context). I have strong reasons for calling you a slut.

I am a slut because I know people who have slept with more people than you deem acceptable? :lolwut: Oookay.

Anyway, I asked you a question. Do you believe that most people in Britain who are in their early 20s have slept with less than three people?

A simple "yes" or "no" will suffice.
Reply 27
Original post by hunagdi
No OP you ARE a slut. You shagged your first guy at the age of 15 then moved on to your next prey when you were 16. And you're on to the third at the age of 20. That's 3 guys in 5 years and you're still so young! When you're in your mid twenties people tend to meet more partners so I think we should be looking at well over double figures by the time you're 30.

wtf lol, 3 guys in 5 years qualifies a chick as a slut!? I nail more chicks than that before breakfast...
Reply 28
Lol at serious relationship at the age of 14.
Reply 29
Haha hunagdi lives in a pineapple under the sea ....

Jheeze grow up if your going to go around calling females that have slept with 3 in 5 years albeit you mean from the age 15 to 20 a slut .
What are you like 5 ?
Reply 30
I am a slut because I know people who have slept with more people than you deem acceptable? :lolwut: Oookay.

You understate what you said. You not merely know these people, you subscribe to their views as part of being in the "real world". One of them had me in stitches; a thirty year-old man sleeping with fifty women. Child, men like to exaggerate. Ah, and how did you obtain this data? You use the word "know" which means you asked a man. A young women of any modesty doesn't go around asking such questions, and for those that do people have a certain name for them - Slut!
Christ, for a second I thought you'd said he only has a month to live!

Asking for a girl's number takes balls, he just wants to prove to himself that he can do it. He doesn't mean anything else by it at all, I assure you.
Original post by Anonymous
And this is why girls shouldnt chase guys. They end up hearing things they didnt want to.

And you're anonymous...

Original post by Cy4nide
I think he probably means that before he died he'd like to do something that he'd never had the guts to do before, like asking a girl for her number.

I don't think it means 'before I die I'd like to get a girls number, meet up with her and shag her senseless' lol

This! I don't think he actually wants what comes after getting the number, but just the experience and ego boost from flirting with a girl he just met and getting her number, it may seem out of character for him but I think that's it: it's just something he's never done and doesn't really want to do in actual fact (otherwise it wouldn't be on the list of things to do with one month to live, he would be going for it, plusss he told you, his girlfriend, this...I don't think he thinks it would upset you because he doesn't think of it that way)

at least, that's what I have gleaned from what you've said :smile:
Original post by hunagdi
You understate what you said. You not merely know these people, you subscribe to their views as part of being in the "real world". One of them had me in stitches; a thirty year-old man sleeping with fifty women. Child, men like to exaggerate. Ah, and how did you obtain this data? You use the word "know" which means you asked a man. A young women of any modesty doesn't go around asking such questions, and for those that do people have a certain name for them - Slut!

I already explained how I obtained the "data" - I asked these people.

Since you don't believe in asking such questions, on what grounds are you basing your belief that three people is an unusually high amount of sex partners for a 20 year old? The Bible? I'd be intrigued to know your research methods.

And lol at you calling someone four years older than you a child. What does that make you?
Reply 34
Original post by haloturk

Jheeze grow up if your going to go around calling females that have slept with 3 in 5 years albeit you mean from the age 15 to 20 a slut .
What are you like 5 ?

"your"? You mean you're, right? Are you like 5? Probably not because even a child of average intelligence would not have made such a mistake. Someone needs to go back to primary school.
Reply 35
And lol at you calling someone four years older than you a child. What does that make you?

I guess professionals that use the phrase "she has the mental age of a child" must be retards then.

I used the term in light of your naivety in believing a man of thirty, who has told you he has slept with fifty different women.
Reply 36
Original post by hunagdi
"your"? You mean you're, right? Are you like 5? Probably not because even a child of average intelligence would not have made such a mistake. Someone needs to go back to primary school.

LOL you think i give two ****s .....why change the subject..
do you honestly think that 3 partners in 5 years is alot ?
Original post by hunagdi
I guess professionals that use the phrase "she has the mental age of a child" must be retards then.

I used the term in light of your naivety in believing a man of thirty, who has told you he has slept with fifty different women.

Seriously lol.

Having sex once a week with a different person every time would get you up to 50 in less than a year. This person has been sexually active for 16 years or so. It is not the impossible feat you imagine it to be. :rofl: Unless you're really ugly.
Reply 38
LOL you think i give two ****s .....why change the subject..
do you honestly think that 3 partners in 5 years is alot ?

lol swearing doesn't improve your case nor refute my statement regarding you needing to go back to school (on second thoughts, it actually augments it :biggrin:) and neither did I change the subject. Only you could be accused of doing that for calling me a 5 year old. It's only fair that I responded likewise.
Reply 39

What are you like 5 ?

This

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending