The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
:wink:
Original post by Cool story bro
A monkey could get ABB

let me see this monkey
Original post by d123
I'm assuming other people have said so already, but there's really no need to start this early! It's only February! You probably still have coursework to do, so focus on that if you do. If you don't, then just focus on keeping up with the work you've got at the moment, rather than actively revising. If I remember right, A2 exams are after May half term, which gives you a whole term between now and then. Starting revision over Easter is probably about right. Unless you've done literally no work since September, then you really don't need to start now. It won't help. Of course it depends on the subjects you're doing, and on the individual as everyone has different techniques for learning, but I don't think I started any revision before the easter holidays, unless I had mocks beforehand.

Dude the OP said its prep, not revision. Prep is getting notes and that together, revision is hardcore. Well thats how I see it. :smile:

Plus my courseworks all done. :tongue:
Anyone want to see how much work they can get done in a day? I plan on getting up at 8 tomorrow- I should be in bed- and I want to see if I can do 3 RS essays, half my coursework and a few RS notes done in... I'll give myself half a day- 12 hours. I want to get my essays done so I can concentrate on coursework and note-making. It sounds impossible to me but I want to see if I can! Anyone want to be uber sad and join me? :biggrin:
Original post by diamonddust
Anyone want to see how much work they can get done in a day? I plan on getting up at 8 tomorrow- I should be in bed- and I want to see if I can do 3 RS essays, half my coursework and a few RS notes done in... I'll give myself half a day- 12 hours. I want to get my essays done so I can concentrate on coursework and note-making. It sounds impossible to me but I want to see if I can! Anyone want to be uber sad and join me? :biggrin:

Sounds interesting... I'll get up at 9, chill and commence breakfast until 10.. then finish my food courseowork and revise maths/ chemistry until say 8 seems reasonable to me :P Which would be 10 hours including breaks :smile:
You lot are mad. :eek:
Original post by LimeTree.
Sounds interesting... I'll get up at 9, chill and commence breakfast until 10.. then finish my food courseowork and revise maths/ chemistry until say 8 seems reasonable to me :P Which would be 10 hours including breaks :smile:

Yay! :biggrin: /geek
Yay! :biggrin: /geek

Haha! Well im keeping my word :P

Original post by Tzarchasm
You lot are mad. :eek:

Why is a raven like a writing desk?
(edited 13 years ago)
I shall commence at 10AM.
Reply 168
Original post by Nayberay
Dude the OP said its prep, not revision. Prep is getting notes and that together, revision is hardcore. Well thats how I see it. :smile:

Plus my courseworks all done. :tongue:

Still, it's too early even for prep! Seriously, don't stress yourself out for longer than you have to!
Original post by d123
Still, it's too early even for prep! Seriously, don't stress yourself out for longer than you have to!

It isnt :')

And im prepping.. not stressed in the slightest :P

If I didnt prep, in the back of my mind id always be thinking about it.. plus it'l be a lot less stress when it comes close to exams since you'll know everything :smile:

I totally failed. I'm off to the library now. :sad:
I totally failed. I'm off to the library now. :sad:

Dissapointed :'(

Make up for it tomorrow!
We should be studdy buddies haha :')
Reply 172
Woke up at 12 :'(
Pfffft.
I woke up at half 8.

Unintentionally. Left the windows open... I honestly hated myself this moring xD
MOTIVATION YEAAA! :biggrin: abb to do psych at surrey

I WILL DO THIS
Reply 175
Ahhh usually I wake up at 9 and then begin revision at 10 but I woke up at 1pm!!! And just had my lunch, about to go shower, finish cleaning room and THEN I can revise :s-smilie:
Dissapointed :'(

Make up for it tomorrow!
We should be studdy buddies haha :')

:cry: I'm a failureeee!
Yay, study buddies! :five:
Tomorrow I'm waking up at 7 dammit! I don't care if I'm tired.

Pfffft.
I woke up at half 8.

Unintentionally. Left the windows open... I honestly hated myself this moring xD

YOU hated yourself?? Try waking up at 11:30 when you were meant to wake up at 9, getting ready to go to the library then realising you get distracted by the books and feeling really faint so deciding not to go, somehow wasting time until one, making lunch, having to help your annoying mother with her random errands she needs to do before she buggers off to Germany and realising it's suddenly 3pm and the only thing you've done is write down the titles of your 3 essays. Gah. :sigh:

Time to crack the books... there's still time! I'll work until EastEnders comes on then work more until Glee and America's Next Top Model... :tongue:

I am determined not to let this day be an epic fail!
Lool how did everyone do?
*subscribes* :ninjagirl:
im with ya !

Latest