The Student Room Group

"Muslims will outnumber Brits by four to one in just three generations."

Scroll to see replies

Stupid comment - 'British' refers to a nationality, 'Muslim' refers to a religious belief.

Comparing the two is like comparing chickens to birds.
Reply 101
Original post by metalthrashin'mad
lolwhat? I consider myself awful at maths but I can still recognise that if something outnumbers something else from 4:1 then its 80:20 so 80% How can you actually be that stupid? You actually thought that it would mean Muslims would make up FOUR HUNDRED % of the population? Are you aware how mathematics works?

I can't believe our education has failed you this spectacularly.

Lol the education system has failed you not me.
The OP said "has warned that Muslims will outnumber Brits by four to one in just three generations" So that means there is 4 muslims to one christian. 400% means something is 4 times greater than what you are comparing it to. (ie 4 : 1)
So i think you need to go and enrol into college mate.

:wink:
Reply 102
Original post by JoeLatics
Stupid comment - 'British' refers to a nationality, 'Muslim' refers to a religious belief.

Comparing the two is like comparing chickens to birds.

I completely agree. Can you not get, British Muslims. What side would they be on then? I'm confused. None of this makes sense.
Original post by HKSR
Lol the education system has failed you not me.
The OP said "has warned that Muslims will outnumber Brits by four to one in just three generations" So that means there is 4 muslims to one christian. 400% means something is 4 times greater than what you are comparing it to. (ie 4 : 1)
So i think you need to go and enrol into college mate.

:wink:

what you said:
IF you believe that your stupid. Currently around 3-4% of the UK is muslim.
How on earth will it go to 400% in 3 generations (60 years?)
COme on think before u believe something - what you said earlier.

If 3-4% of the UK is Muslim, from saying it would go to 400% (bearing in mind first you said 3-4% OF THE UK) it would mean that you are saying that 400% of the population would be Muslim, you never ONCE said it in respect to the rest of the population in the "how on earth will it go to 400% in 3 generations" part.

You expressed yourself poorly and didn't say what you meant.
Original post by john87

Original post by john87
HATE preacher Anjem Choudary has warned that Muslims will outnumber Brits by four to one in just three generations.

The extremist cleric claimed spiralling Muslim birth rates and the slump in white Brits having children will transform the racial make-up of the UK.

And he warned the Muslim “takeover” would strengthen calls to introduce hardline sharia law in Britain.

East London-based Choudary, 43, boasted: “I met a Muslim who has three wives and 19 children.

“And in some cases it is becoming more than that.

“Those people who are born into Christian families, they are only having one child per couple, so the population is reducing by half every generation.

“The Muslims are having four children, or eight children, or 12 children, so obviously they are increasing. In three or four generations the Christian population will be quartered.”

The head of *Islam4UK added: “People are also *converting to *Islam.”

Britain’s Muslim population rose by 400,000 to more than two million in the last *decade, say census figures.

MigrationWatchUK spokesman Alp Mehmet said: “Birth rates among Pakistani new arrivals are higher than white Brits, so what he says is plausible.”

A MOHICAN-sporting schoolboy led a Muslim teen gang high on *cannabis and cider that trashed a school, leisure centre and old folks’ home.

Mujib Pathan, 15, whose elderly relative is a Mosque leader, and two others aged 15 and 14 were given two-year Asbos by Blackburn magistrates yesterday

discuss

Nonsense.

Atheism and Agnosticism will outnumber them all. :lol:
Anjem Choudary is basically the recruitment provider for the English Defence League, anyone who takes anything he says seriously must have a negative IQ.

Our human rights laws (coupled with the fact that he's a lawyer) have stopped him being thrown in jail for incitement to terrorism (he has openly supported 9/11 and 7/7 as well a being behind the Wootton Bassett 'empty coffins' saga). If the Daily Fail is to believed, he's off to America to lead a protest calling for Muslims to 'rise up and establish Islamic state in America' - let's hope the US throw him in Guantanamo Bay so the likes of him can stop giving honest British Muslims a bad name.
Original post by Mujeriego
Why hasn't Anjem Choudary been banned yet? We banned Wilders and Terry Jones, didn't we?

Funny how the British authorities chuck innocent men into Guantanamo Bay for torture whilst allowing Choudary to mince around freely and hold soirées. :rolleyes:

"mince around"

:rofl:
Original post by Indian_Princess
if Muslims are going to outnumber non-Muslims in the UK it won't be due to more Muslim babies being born, it will be because of an increase in the number of people converting to Islam.

Evidence?
Reply 108
Original post by Grim_the_Reaper

Original post by Grim_the_Reaper
Evidence?

I think you're forgetting the NOT MUSLIM chavs on dole in our society who keep popping out babies for fun! I doubt British Muslims will find it easy to keep up :rolleyes:
Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£
Nonsense.

Atheism and Agnosticism will outnumber them all. :lol:

:ditto: This is the most likely outcome.
Reply 110
Religion... gross.
Original post by topdrog
I think you're forgetting the NOT MUSLIM chavs on dole in our society who keep popping out babies for fun! I doubt British Muslims will find it easy to keep up :rolleyes:

I meant evidence to back up the claim that British people are converting in huge numbers to Islam, which so far has shown itself to be complete garbage.

Fastest growing religion?

Yeah right.
Original post by Annoying-Mouse

Original post by Annoying-Mouse
:ditto: This is the most likely outcome.

Affirmed. :yes:
i dislike muslims. Why is it only them who ever declare holy war these days? Are they insecure about the significance of their religion in a globalised world or something? I mean, geez, cut out the terrorism already. Protest peacefully like your families in the middle east.
Reply 114
I'll be dead in 3 generations time anyway, so why should I care. :nothing:
(edited 13 years ago)
Dont worry the human race would have extinct by then.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending