The Student Room Group

Do girls prefer virgins?

Scroll to see replies

Girls being a virgin is a whole different matter to a boy being virgin.Hrd but true.
A girl being a virgin can mak her seem really £innocent" which the guy might like and find sweet
but a guy being gentle can be turn-off.some want manly a little controlling/dominant males.
It doesn't matter to me tbh
Original post by Eveiebaby
If I was really interested in him then no, I wouldnt say no, but it's hardly sexy in my opinion to have someone flailing around with no skill being really nervous around sex when I just want to get to it and enjoy myself without needing to hold his hand, stopping him being nervous and deal with silly myths/ridiculous sexual expectations and hang ups. I want a man who knows what's what and will seduce me.

For me the sexiness is reduced by having to teach stuff. I am aware that we all have to start from somewhere, but I personally would rather a guy get some experience before he comes to me.

hmm well everyone has to start somewhere. I just find it a bit weird how people reject others for the silliest reasons. In a short while he'll become good anyways. Aren't people on here always going on about how sex isn't the most important thing in a relationship?
Original post by Selkarn
The small segment of TSR that answer won't give a definitive answer, but I'm still curious. I like the thought that a girl is a virgin - something quite "innocent" about it. Is the same true for the other way around?

I personally prefer virgins, as a self-preservation technique, but I don't think a lot of girls nowadays care that much. Or maybe they do, I don't know.
Would of thought that unless the girl is a radical christian or a cradle snatcher, she'd prefer a virgin in the same way I'd prefer a 5 year old to pilot a 747 from Heathrow to New York
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
hmm well everyone has to start somewhere. I just find it a bit weird how people reject others for the silliest reasons. In a short while he'll become good anyways. Aren't people on here always going on about how sex isn't the most important thing in a relationship?

I've spoken to quite a few older couples (I have friends quite a lot older than me) where there is quite a discrepancy in sex drive/adventure and it causes a LOT of problems. i.e playing away from home. Not forgeting that lack of sexual intimacy can cause emotional distancing and resentment in some people.

Sexual compatibility, I think accounts for a lot more than people care to realise.

I for one dont think I could have a lasting relationship unless I felt I could satisfy them good and they could satisfy me amongst having trust, love, personality compatibility and attraction.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending