The Student Room Group

Need females opinion on circumcised males

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RAVI BHATIA
you're such a loser.

Talking to teens when youre 26 lmao.

Get on with your life

This is a student forum. There isnt an age barrier as far as I know and there are older people on here than myself.

I think you need to get a grip of reality little virgin boy.
Reply 61
Original post by Sazzy890
Circumcised turns me on.... hot, HOT, HOTT!

Edit: Plus I'd feel much better giving a blowjob where I can see more easily (i.e. without an inspection lol) that it is clean.

Does it now :perv: lol
Original post by Eveiebaby
This is a student forum. There isnt an age barrier as far as I know and there are older people on here than myself.

I think you need to get a grip of reality little virgin boy.

Firstly im not a virgin

Secondly lol at you using virginity as an insult.

thirdly you're 26 and still a student?you must be a doctor or simply failed at school when you where younger lmao.

and lastly you ugly and i dont see how you got laid.

now log off and and find something to do.you're 26 talking to 14 year olds lmao Get a life love.
Original post by llb_ant
Does it now :perv: lol

I agree with this sentiment.
Firstly im not a virgin

thirdly you're 26 and still a student?you must be a doctor or simply failed at school when you where younger lmao.

now log off and and find something to do.you're 26 talking to 14 year olds lmao Get a life love.

And she insulted my penis :frown:
Firstly im not a virgin

Ooooo. Someone's had a bit too much calpol! I dont give two flying effs what you think.

I'm post grad if you must know. I think you'll find most people here are in their late teens to early 20s.

Not my problem if you're offended by the way I look. Noone's forcing you to look or talk to me for that matter. Wind your neck in.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 66
Firstly im not a virgin

I'm 20 you douch... has your vast experience in TSR (30 posts) improved your social skills?
Reply 67
Original post by Anonymous
i was just wondering what girls thought about circumcised males? i am circumcised myself and i have no problem with it, if anything it is more hygenic. just wanted opinions such as; is the sex better? prefer the appearance? or would you avoid?

And my penis is tattooed with pretty flowers. It also has a detachable foreskin which doubles up as a sponge.

NO ONE IS THAT BOTHERED.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by C_B_C
I'm 20 you douch... has your vast experience in TSR (30 posts) improved your social skills?

It comes down to the fact that people will like one or the other. Generally I think it depends on which you come into contact with first. Uncircumsised has more nerve endings in the foreskin, I know this for a fact because it's the part which gives me the most feeling, and the cleanliness argument is stupid, it depends on whether the person themselves is clean.
Reply 70

Oh and uncircumsized penises are way easier to handle from my point of view. Too much friction on a circumsized one and have to pay a lot of attention to lubrication in comparison.

It's not an issue at all... It's never hurt, or anything like that, if that's what you're suggesting.

I've always thought that girls disliked uncircumsized penises because of all the gunk that appears under the foreskin.
Reply 71

what?
Original post by C_B_C
It's not an issue at all... It's never hurt, or anything like that, if that's what you're suggesting.

I've always thought that girls disliked uncircumsized penises because of all the gunk that appears under the foreskin.

Gunk doesnt appear under the foreskin until about... 7 days without washing? I never go more than one day >>
Reply 73
doesnt bother me with or without :smile:
I'm all for foreskin and prefer it to circumcision. An uncircumsised penis is much more receptive and sensitive and you dont have to lube up your hands so meticulously when giving someone a hand job.

I dont like circumsized penises, the glans feels all rough - I like the baby softness of the skin on the end of non circumsized ones.

Being circumsized isn't apparently more hygenic if "embarrassing bodies" is anything to go by (probably should do some more research on that but they are doctors after all). The foreskin releases stuff which is anti bacterial to protect the glans so as long as you wash every day, there's no "hygeine" argument.

THIS.

smegma smells bad yes, but just because something smells bad doesn't suddenly mean it is evil and disease ridden, it is as Eveiebaby says ANTI-BACTERIAL so all people using the hygiene argument fail and clearly only listen what what idiots tell them without actually backing up any of their information with evidence.

medical circumcision is one thing, religious is another and the rates of circumcision in America are quite another still.

Valid medical reasons are rare, phimosis and paraphimosis are very rare along with the bacteria (and occasional birth defect) which are linked to causing them. Even then, circumcision is the final option too be used in the most serious cases as manual stretching and steroid creams are the main cure. immediately circumcising someone with phimosis is like immediately removing the an ingrown nail....

I find that the religious reasons make no sense in my understanding of religion. If god made us all in his image (asuming god is perfect as religions say) then god has foreskin and yet he tells 'us' to remove it as it is impure/nasty/etc. Therefore god is also not perfect, why would he ask his creations to remove a piece of anatomy that was originally his design which he claims is perfect?! :confused::confused:

Circumcision in American culture is for a different reason (ignoring religion). At first it became popular through the medical institution believing it had (magical) curative effects for all sorts of diseases and illnesses, this was in the time when 'germs' had just been discovered and there was a huge media storm driving less educated people into a frenzy. The logic of: it smells bad;therefore it must cause disease was used. Thus it became entrenched into the system. fathers wanted their sons to be like them and not be different from the other boys.....Not to mention the doctors who performed the simple 10min operation at birth were paid to do it by the families, and such they sold it on bogus health benefits to gain easy money.

Countries with national health services avoided such underhanded greedy doctors by not paying on commission in such a way and running extensive surveys into the matter to decide if it was a viable medical procedure or an operation as outdated then as lobotomies are today, the results are obvious...
Reply 75
Original post by Anonymous
i was just wondering what girls thought about circumcised males? i am circumcised myself and i have no problem with it, if anything it is more hygenic. just wanted opinions such as; is the sex better? prefer the appearance? or would you avoid?

I'm not too fussed either way. I may slightly prefer circumcised penises because it's more hygenic as you said, it looks slightly nicer, and it's just easier when you're doing stuff lol. As I said it doesn't really matter though, I'm not going to care too much if he isn't circumcised.
Reply 76
No it's not. Tell Dr Jensen that!
Apparently when the circumsicion is freshly done the end of the penis is over sensitive for a short time afterwards because the end of the penis isnt used to being exposed directly to underwear material and god knows what you like to exposed your penis to...)

Over short time the penis is supposed to become desensitised slightly as a layer of keratin forms over the glans to protect it in place of what the foreskin would have done. Google it if you dont believe me but that is what is believed to be the scientific mechanics behind it.

Oh and uncircumsized penises are way easier to handle from my point of view. Too much friction on a circumsized one and have to pay a lot of attention to lubrication in comparison.

LOOOL Your soo pathetic.....Fine you love cock with foreskin....so just jam.
Damn, you're taking this cock debate too seriously....who the **** are you tryna protect? :s-smilie:
Circumcised is the only one I know, since I've only been with my current boyfriend. But, he takes a long, long, long, long, long, long (you get the idea) time......
Trial and improvement, I suppose :colone:
Original post by Master.K

Don't take the tweens and teens on here seriously, you just hurt their feelings after they had the foreskin lopped off and you dare to question their ant-eater dicks. They have issues tbh.

You're 26 too, so am I, guess the 'older than teen' woman crowd know what they like :wink:

As for having a circ, I came close once when I had foreskin problems but it is solved however due to the way its attached it simply rolls back (once hard) and I dont have to pull it back, simples.

Original post by Master.K
LOOOL Your soo pathetic.....Fine you love cock with foreskin....so just jam.
Damn, you're taking this cock debate too seriously....who the **** are you tryna protect? :s-smilie:

You're and you need to shut the **** up with that motormouth of yours less someone in real life slaps you for it, which I bet wont happen because you'd be too much of a pansy to say stuff out-loud. LOL!

Now go play outside.
Original post by manga-freak
THIS.

smegma smells bad yes, but just because something smells bad doesn't suddenly mean it is evil and disease ridden, it is as Eveiebaby says ANTI-BACTERIAL so all people using the hygiene argument fail and clearly only listen what what idiots tell them without actually backing up any of their information with evidence.

medical circumcision is one thing, religious is another and the rates of circumcision in America are quite another still.

Valid medical reasons are rare, phimosis and paraphimosis are very rare along with the bacteria (and occasional birth defect) which are linked to causing them. Even then, circumcision is the final option too be used in the most serious cases as manual stretching and steroid creams are the main cure. immediately circumcising someone with phimosis is like immediately removing the an ingrown nail....

I find that the religious reasons make no sense in my understanding of religion. If god made us all in his image (asuming god is perfect as religions say) then god has foreskin and yet he tells 'us' to remove it as it is impure/nasty/etc. Therefore god is also not perfect, why would he ask his creations to remove a piece of anatomy that was originally his design which he claims is perfect?! :confused::confused:

Circumcision in American culture is for a different reason (ignoring religion). At first it became popular through the medical institution believing it had (magical) curative effects for all sorts of diseases and illnesses, this was in the time when 'germs' had just been discovered and there was a huge media storm driving less educated people into a frenzy. The logic of: it smells bad;therefore it must cause disease was used. Thus it became entrenched into the system. fathers wanted their sons to be like them and not be different from the other boys.....Not to mention the doctors who performed the simple 10min operation at birth were paid to do it by the families, and such they sold it on bogus health benefits to gain easy money.

Countries with national health services avoided such underhanded greedy doctors by not paying on commission in such a way and running extensive surveys into the matter to decide if it was a viable medical procedure or an operation as outdated then as lobotomies are today, the results are obvious...

I think you're thinking too much into this.

It really doesn't matter that much.

But circumcised is just better :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending