The Student Room Group

Why is finding a classy boy so hard?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by bingobongo
Seriously, I just want someone who will treat me right and make me laugh. Not tell me about the fit girl they screwed over the summer, ignore me when they're with 'the lads' and think getting with every girl at university is an achievement.

It really frustrates me because I think a lot of these guys are nice underneath but they put on a cocky/arrogant show. When are they going to grow up?

Where have all the nice guys gone?

The only thing this thread (which has probably 100s of twins on this site) did for me is remind me of 'Where have all the Cowboys gone?' by Paula Cole:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPR108kwNo4

Enjoy :smile:

P.s. don't despair there are plenty of classy guys out there. You'll meet one soon enough :smile:
Original post by Dude Where's My Username
Why do you have two accounts Shinytoy??????

Shinytoy is one of a kind
I met one once. He was actually decent, as in holding doors open for people, pleases and thankyous, apologising for things... yeah never met another one like him. Shame. I wish guys would understand that being decent is so what we want!! So, dear fit guys, please grow some manners in your extralarge testicles. Sincerely, Jodie.
Original post by Anonymous
I know how you feel, I'd love to meet a girl who is educated and knowledgeable, but they are impossible to find, I know it sounds shallow but the last girl I liked didn't know what a creationist is and along with other little absences it was such a turn off.

Lol, know how you feel. I hung out with some girls from Nottingham uni a little while back and their lack of general knowledge left something to be desired. Just made me think how can people with such book smarts not know such basic facts. :confused:
Original post by hohohogreengiant
I met one once. He was actually decent, as in holding doors open for people, pleases and thankyous, apologising for things... yeah never met another one like him. Shame. I wish guys would understand that being decent is so what we want!! So, dear fit guys, please grow some manners in your extralarge testicles. Sincerely, Jodie.

You was doing so well until that last sentence, what a shame. You're saying you like classy guys then you, effectively, say "fit guys only". And what was that extra large testicles thing about? Seriously, that was just weird.
Original post by bingobongo
Seriously, I just want someone who will treat me right and make me laugh. Not tell me about the fit girl they screwed over the summer, ignore me when they're with 'the lads' and think getting with every girl at university is an achievement.

It really frustrates me because I think a lot of these guys are nice underneath but they put on a cocky/arrogant show. When are they going to grow up?

Where have all the nice guys gone?

because you're a posh ****!!
Reply 86
It ain't hard, lav, whut you on about

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending